Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Withdraw Your Paypal Funds At Black Market Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw Your Paypal Funds At Black Market Rate (282 Views)

Naira depreciates, posts £1/N2050 at black market / UK Pounds Sells Above N1,000/£1 At Black Market For 5 Straight Days / $1 Back To ₦‎690 At Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Paypal Funds At Black Market Rate by Okpara1314: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
#400/$, #470/$ with the highest I've seen being #520/$...

these are the rates I see PayPal exchangers buy dollar for on this platform

Nothing compared to the black market rate of #604/$

well, they are better than the banks buying for as low as #415/$

but why do these exchangers buy dollar for this high?

what do they know that I don't know?

if the banks try to be profitable buying PayPal funds for as low as #415/$ are these exchangers being profitable buying that high?

how do they make profits?

does it mean they know how to withdraw PayPal funds at black market rate?

all these and more are questions that run through my mind when I see PayPal exchangers buying funds at a rate higher than the bank

what question goes through your mind too?

quote me with your question

we could get answers you know

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Payoneer And Paypal Funds Needed / Easy Earning / When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.