Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! (489 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Kalashnikov49: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
So after all the shouting, propaganda, lamentations, blackmail, mockery. Its now confirmed that the Army and Fulani herders are 1!!

Excerpts from the address by his eminence.

#100 Million was paid as ransom.
Dead and decomposing bodies littered the zone
The Army is actively involved with them.
Fulani herdsmen and army personnel are working together.
Igbo youths are killed and called IPOB/ESN.
Dss and other Government Agencies are actively involved!

For all the Miscreants that claim IPOB did these things...you will be visited by herdsmen and killed!!
The same Army will kill you and label you ESN.

Thank God, IGBO are the only hope for people. The SW is already conquered, but their zombies and miscreants are fixated on IPOB/ESN/MNK news!!..So disgusting. Spits!!

ESN and IPOB is fighting compromised ARMY and Fulani terrorist, that is guts and i will SUPPORT ESN/ipob/Nnamdi Kanu ...with my wealth!!

The country is a useless contraption...spits!!

6 Likes

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Snitch24(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Although your write up is somehow tribalistic
It has some absolute fact init
The Nigerian army is even more corrupt than the government it self

3 Likes

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by kettykings: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm
Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So after all the shouting, propaganda, lamentations, blackmail, mockery. Its now confirmed that the Army and Fulani herders are 1!!

Excerpts from the address by his eminence.

#100 Million was paid as ransom.
Dead and decomposing bodies littered the zone
The Army is actively involved with them.
Fulani herdsmen and army personnel are working together.
Igbo youths are killed and called IPOB/ESN.
Dss and other Government Agencies are actively involved!

For all the Miscreants that claim IPOB did these things...you will be visited by herdsmen and killed!!
The same Army will kill you and label you ESN.

Thank God, IGBO are the only hope for people. The SW is already conquered, but their zombies and miscreants are fixated on IPOB/ESN/MNK news!!..So disgusting. Spits!!

ESN and IPOB is fighting compromised ARMY and Fulani terrorist, that is guts and i will SUPPORT ESN/ipob/Nnamdi Kanu ...with my wealth!!

The country is a useless contraption...spits!!

Although i am a muslim, but i must confess to the fact that christians are docile, overly secular, timid, gullible.

But the moment you give them a reason to become wild like some radical muslims
I tell u with 100% certainty, the christians in nigeria alone will conquer all of Africa.
It will be like the Liberian war where the enemies where killed, their hearts ripped out and eaten raw.

Or like the crusades, conquering by the cross!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Mrexcell(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have always known this as long as the security agents in igboland are not been controlled by the governors from the region there's absolutely no way the real criminals committing all manner of actrocities in igboland can be identified and dealt with. How can ur sworn enemy be the same person to provide u security dose it make any sense?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Mrexcell(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mrexcell:
I have always known this as long as the security agents in igboland are not been controlled by the governors from the region there's absolutely no way the real criminals committing all manner of actrocities in igboland can be identified and dealt with. How can ur sworn enemy be the same person to provide u security does it make any sense?.
Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by successmatters(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
We have been saying it here before but people don't want to believe.

Army by day, unknown gunmen by evening, fulani herdsmen by night.

2 Likes

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Mrexcell(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
We already know this it's no longer a secret.

2 Likes

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by EeGooBetter: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
If Atiku should win, Fulani killings will be worst. From all indications, it means Atiku the next president.

I blaim Tinubu and Osibanjo for being too greedy to work with the south east for the emergence of a south eastern president.

It is not too late
Tinubu and Osibanjo and all other southern candidates should step down for a a south eastern candidate preferably peter obi and support him. If not, Nigerians would continue to suffer if Fulani continues to rule.
Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Kalashnikov49: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
When we told them that the Military and these hideous/heinous vastards work together the youths employed by the useless Ministry of Mis-information cheered and said alot of things. Now they have all kept mute and they cant believe that their DARLING MILITARY that killed them at LEKKI TOLL-GATE are complicit when it comes to aiding and giving cover to Murderous Fulani herdsmen miscreants!!

Its a fact that...

In the Barrack Foreign Fulani mercenaries are issued Residency ID Cards.

These Fulani are the People that killed that "Couple" and the IGBO Voice belongs to that Fulani miscreant that kidnapped that Clergy.

The fact that HIS EMINENCE paid ransom and also witnessed first hand the decomposing bodies shows explicitly that, these vastards are responsible for the killing in that region and uploading of Videos and pictures to that vastard Oyigboupdate/Udele1/Easternvoice/minorityopinion/ mekaboy/vulturereloaded/edosignature.

A similar thing occurred on the AUCHI axis and it was discovered that these Fulani herdsmen in conjunction with the Army in that axis involved themselves with kidnapping, but there was no ESN cover for useless zombies to gloat over.

For IGBO people that fuulishly sit on the fence and castigate stewpidly, I Thank God that the mindset of the Fulani barbarians has been exposed. They said they want to conquer BIAFRA....(I LAUGH HYSTERICALLY).

Anyway, the Good news is that , the zone has been discovered...No shakings..We shall soon understand who owns the Land.

Any Afonja miscreant and stewpid government paid propagandist that peddled nonsense about ESN online, will experience what the Clergy experienced and the person will never survive it.

Thank You Fulani herdsmen for opening the useless EYES of the efulefu's in BIAFRALAND.

WE MOVE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACTS: Truly Fulani Herdsmen And The Army Are 1 And The Same! by Kalashnikov49: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
The fact is that in Nigeria/Africa, what is practiced is Politics of Religion.

Both the Christian and Muslim faiths in Africa are political tools for gaining power.

Real religions don't encourage Bloodshed and bloodbath...but as things stand. Its becoming glaringly obvious that these Jihadist barbarians ...have an agenda.

No shakings sha...we dey observe.

Chichigi1990:

Although i am a muslim, but i must confess to the fact that christians are docile, overly secular, timid, gullible.

But the moment you give them a reason to become wild like some radical muslims
I tell u with 100% certainty, the christians in nigeria alone will conquer all of Africa.
It will be like the Liberian war where the enemies where killed, their hearts ripped out and eaten raw.

Or like the crusades, conquering by the cross!

(1) (Reply)

APC’s Disqualified Candidates alleged to have stepped down for a Consensus / What Do You Think Of Nigeria's Future? (opinion) / Breaking.!! Amaechi Supporters Involved In Motor Accident, One Dead.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.