Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days (233 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by princeemmma(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
This days things have change a lot and children of nowadays don't know anything about managing, you can never tell them there is no money, they don't want to listen.

My daughter is 2years of age, every morning of school she need the following items for school
1. She need to take either cornflakes or Pap in the morning before going to school
2. Her lunch box must have atleast food, biscuit, sweet, and either caprisom or any other juice like that.

Atleast the estimate of all this should be up to 500 to 600 naira, and she need all this things so as to keep her from looking into others stuffs. And am very sure most children spend up to that, more or less.

Throughout my primary school life, there is nothing like a lunch box, either anything like juice or biscuit. I eat heavy food in the morning and i always collect the sum of 20naira for biscuit then.

Is it that we parents of nowadays changed the thinking of the children (thinking that children need enough items to keep them off others stuffs) ?or the children changed? As at your time, how much do you collect to school? What really changed? What's you take on this?
Re: How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by Pheeya: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
20 Naira
Re: How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Can’t recollect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by Stallionhorse: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
My parents never gave us money.. Rather they made us eat before leaving and also give us snacks or lunch to take to school..
Its only poor parents that give their children money to go to school in primary school.
Take it or leave it. Even till now.. Rich parents pay the school to provide lunch for their kids..

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by Mrsoft3(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
5naira

Buy rice 1 Naira spaghetti 50kobo meat 50kobo(ponmo)

Orange kuli etc for the remaining money. I was a big boy then

Later money grew to 10,20,30 naira
Re: How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by iCauseTrouble: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
While Peter Obi was improving himself by going back to school, studying other successful economies, giving and attending lectures, traveling to learn etc, Atiku and Tinubu were amassing humongous wealth to use to buy delegates, buy votes.
Obi is prepared
#PeterObi4President
Re: How Much Does Your Parent Give You To School In Your Primary School Days by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Money for what really? You eat before leaving the house and when you come back, no in-between. You only hear of money on special occasions because it's not even given to us directly. Nah our senior sister go collect am come dey form deputy mother on top.

It was in secondary school that I started going to school with money and that was because I was in charge of counting Mom's money for her after sales.

Any money wey I count no dey get anything on top. Nah round figure every day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk Healthcare Management Admission / University Of Sheffield Acceptance Rate & Requirements In United Kingdom / Great Physicists In The House, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.