Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi (18151 Views)

Rivers: More Pro-Wike Supporters Collapse Structure For Fubara / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (2) (3) (4)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by gtown: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rivguydee:

So an angel woke you up from sleep to tell you it’s Peter Obi that will solve all these problems? grin cheesy grin
Ask am again Ooooh
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Igbojew: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/01/2023-presidency-kwankwaso-told-to-collapse-structure-work-with-peter-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654093427
Deji Adeyanju thank you for saying the truth unlike your hateful Yoruba people that hate Peter Obi with everything they have but G-d keep making Peter Obi to wax and popular......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Jibabs2:
National appeal? Joke apart, nobody is talking about this Peter Obi in my state but you hear names Like Atiku, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and even Wike. I don't know where he get his motivation from. MAY THE BEST SUCCEED

Your state must be located in a rathole
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Menace2Society(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Igbojew:
Deji Adeyanju thank you for saying the truth unlike your hateful Yoruba people that hate Peter Obi with everything they have but G-d keep making Peter Obi to wax and popular......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
See Muppet from the most hateful set of people!laugh wan choke me grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by rolams(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Continue! Kwakwaso for VP slot? Abeg!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by MikeofAfrica: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:

"Too many cooks, spoil the brooth"... the odds are in favour of Peter Obi, an alignment would benefit Kwankwaso much more than otherwise..

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote peter Obi...
Peter Obi may have more national Spread than Kwankwaso but the truth is that the local votes Kwankwaso will get in Kano and jigawa will be more than the votes that Peter Obi will get across the nation.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Shevchenkko: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:
Okay. Another idiot on the internet
Tinubu supporter calling someone idiot. Smh
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by jamislaw(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Golan007:
See finish.
wallahi na see o, Kwankwaso deputising Obi.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Peter Obi may have more national Spread than Kwankwaso but the truth is that the local votes Kwankwaso will get in Kano and jigawa will be more than the votes that Peter Obi will get across the nation.

I seriously doubt it though.. but a merge of both would produce something historic..

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote peter Obi...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by jamislaw(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
We don't even know who's Obi in the core north except Rocha okorocha, Northerners benefited from Okorocha than even Atiku.
Okorocha is much more important to Northerners than Atiku.
Igbo should have presented Okorocha not Obi is a boy in my old reader.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Mozegee: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Two of them would have worked together.
Esseite:
Kwankwaso has nothing to loose and all to gain if he takes the advice..

- He would successfully take the kwankwasiya movement beyond the North..
- He would be the face of Unity Nigeria has longed for.
- He chances of a presidency in the future is almost guaranteed.
- He shares same ideology on education snd infrastructure with Peter Obi.

He virtually has nothing to loose , his red cap may just be adapted as a national movement..

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by storm001(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kwankwaso should take the advice. He has more chance or winning th4 presidency after Obi 8 years.

No one is voting a Northernal for president in 2023, it is the turn of the South.

But I know he will not agree to it cos most northerners are power drunk.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2022
That will be a smart and great move if only Kwankwaso can OBIdiently agreed to be his running mate. After Obi has finish his tenure he hands over to Kwankwaso

Great move I must say.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by kingyakos: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Jibabs2:
National appeal? Joke apart, nobody is talking about this Peter Obi in my state but you hear names Like Atiku, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and even Wike. I don't know where he get his motivation from. MAY THE BEST SUCCEED

Which state is your state?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2022
inoki247:
lol ok na carry trailer go use am collapse the structure....

U dey mind people wey dey take drugs wey their heads no fit carry?

Dem no know who be Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Obi na boy where Kwankwaso dey.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Esseite:
Kwankwaso has nothing to loose and all to gain if he takes the advice..

- He would successfully take the kwankwasiya movement beyond the North..
- He would be the face of Unity Nigeria has longed for.
- He chances of a presidency in the future is almost guaranteed.
- He shares same ideology on education snd infrastructure with Peter Obi.

He virtually has nothing to loose , his red cap may just be adapted as a national movement..

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...

Flippant people!

Blabbers!

Twitter electorate!

Make una carry una bad luck and lack-lustre political strategies go somewhere else, Kwankwaso and Obi no be mate.

So, you guys now realize that you need the North. Can the SE and SS no longer deliver Obi as president all alone?

Kwankwaso can't build a party and movement for Obi to come become presidential candidate on a platter. That is conceited and senseless. What stops Obi from building his own party? Do you guys now realize that Obi was unsmart about hastily joining the Labour Party?

Obi opened up talks with Kwankwaso's party after leaving PDP, only to make a swift turn when he was certain that he couldn't get the Presidential ticket. E get ticket wey him papa keep with Kwankwaso?

The man Obi is so conceited, albeit subtly for the unintelligent to see.

E don set sha...let him sort out with Labour party for court first.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by BMZK: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Esseite:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/01/2023-presidency-kwankwaso-told-to-collapse-structure-work-with-peter-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654093427
Being popular on social media doesn't mean the same as being popular in ballot box. .
Any day any time Kwankeosso will beat PO in a ballot box.
I believe the duo can spring surprise but it is high time to stop this "follie de grandeur" unnecessary hype about PO if you want him to get good associates that count in elections matters (not likes and shares associates).
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by xtervaganza(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Esseite:

No man is an island... if you want to go fast, walk alone, if you want to go far, walk with people... there is an adage that says "when we all pee together, the foam is larger"..

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi...
u go soon learn
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
xtervaganza:
u go soon learn

Freedom...

Freedom from corruption
Freedom from political poverty
Freedom from deliberate stagnancy...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi....

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by NigeriaAjoka: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Honestly I love Kwankwaso but can he just join Peter Obi to rescue this country? With Kwankwaso as running mate the election will be over before 11am on the Election Day sef!
I pray he considers that advice though
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi by xtervaganza(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Esseite:

Freedom...

Freedom from corruption
Freedom from political poverty
Freedom from deliberate stagnancy...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi....
I detest people who chant/write words multiple times. It smacks of zombieism.

Also, I support Peter Obi, but he embarrassed himself and his supporters by calling atiku his leader. So therefore me don de my de. Be like all of dem de play us

Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws / Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements