Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku (2912 Views)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku was hoping for a Peter Obi Vice Presidency, but the man japa, and now he has to manage Okowa that has no regional power. Forget Wike. Wike is not Atiku's headache, it is Peter Obi.

Surprisingly Peter Obi became a problem for Tinubu too. Tinubu was laughing at Atiku initially, thinking Obi would diminish Atiku's support in south east. Tinubu never expected that Peter Obi would get massive backing of Christians, Youths and Lagosians. Now Obasanjo and key yoruba elders are also supporting obi. We know Obi would not win South West, But he has sliced huge chunk from Ogbeni Tinubu.

I still think Atiku is the best man for the Job and I hope he wins, but honestly, peter obi has scattered all the calculations of PDP and APC.

Besides, it seems all the old generals, OBJ, IBB, Danjuma, are all behind Obi and somehow it has gotten to buhari too.

I still find obi supporters annoying and immature, and I also think Obi is also immature, but he is the one man that would determine who wins this presidency even though he is not going to win himself grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi has changed Nigerian politics forever. If not for Peter Obi APC and PDP would be campaigning by buying roasted corn by the roadside. Such nonsense.

37 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi has changed Nigerian politics forever. If not for Peter Obi APC and PDP would be campaigning by buying roasted corn by the roadside. Such nonsense.
yes he has, but he is only a flash in the pan. Contest is between apc and pdp. I hope pdp wins cool
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by gratiaeo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
If Peter obi was still in PDP with Atiku by now Atiku would be writing his inaugural speech. As it stands now Atiku will win north while Obi will win South, South West and few States in the north will guarantee 3rd position for Tinubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Windscribe: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obi made the victory easy for Apc.
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
gratiaeo:
If Peter obi was still in PDP with Atiku by now Atiku would be writing his inaugural speech
i swear.
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reinaldo:

first time wey i go agree with you

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by hakeem4(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
he has not changed anything my brother. The is just like 1979 elections.

To my brother hardmirror, I think Obi and the NNPP man are just here to help Atiku split original pdp and some undecided voters.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by SlavaUkraini: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi.... Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.... & Any other candidate will only aid the victory of Atiku Abubakar...

The PDP is taking over the helms of Affairs once again...

You cannot stop a man whose time has come..

It is Atiku 0 clock

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
hakeem4:

To my brother hardmirror, I think Obi and the NNPP man are just here to help Atiku split original pdp and some undecided voters.
so that tinubu will win?
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Naijanascam: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
yes he has, but he is only a flash in the pan. Contest is between apc and pdp. I hope pdp wins cool

You will also feel the consequences of him not winning.......

So Vote Wisely if you are interested in getting it right this time around for your kids and coming generations

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
KillSars:

first time wey i go agree with you
why are you savage like this grin
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Naijanascam:

You will also feel the consequences of him not winning.......

So Vote Wisely if you are interested in getting it right this time around for your kids and coming generations
i will feel the consequence if he wins. Obi cannot handle security, he cries too much. Too emotional
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
i will feel the consequence if he wins. Obi cannot handle security, he cries too much. Too emotional
You absolutely know nothing about obi ... absolutely nothing

If obi could handle Anambra God father's that kidnapped governors at will ...bro forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
hakeem4:

He has obviously changed they way campaigns are done and how candidates are evaluated. Young Nigerians are now asking the important questions
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Naijanascam: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:

Good morning
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

You absolutely know nothing about obi ... absolutely nothing

If obi could handle Anambra God father's that kidnapped governors at will ...bro forget
interesting point. Ok i give him some point for that.
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Naijanascam:

Good morning
afternoon over here in Nigeria. How far
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by iSense247: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
gratiaeo:
If Peter obi was still in PDP with Atiku by now Atiku would be writing his inaugural speech. As it stands now Atiku will win north while Obi will win South, South West and few States in the north will guarantee 3rd position for Tinubu
You have said it all. Tinubu may win SW because it is not sure for him. NIGERIANS are really tired of APC and muslim-terrorist ticket is not an option.
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
PDP probably thought they were about to swoop in and capitalise off the lesser evil wave that tends to come with the PDP vs APC rotation.

Tinubu probably thought Obi was going to be less of an obstacle then he is, even if APC do win (I hope not)

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by iSense247: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
I don't really know how these stuffs use to enter into you people's heads. Is it not the same Obi that you and I know?

I will advise that you should go and verify the security situation in Anambra before and after Peter Obi took over. Even the billionaire kidnapper called Evans had to japa to Lagos when Anambra was too hot for him and people like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Naijanascam: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
afternoon over here in Nigeria. How far

Take one plate of Ewa and agbado on me grin
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Naijanascam:

Take one plate of Ewa and agbado on me grin
ok nau grin how yankee?
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Janiewinkle: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:

Ask Evans the kidnapper why he ran away from Anambra state in 2011/2012 to seek refuge in Lagos.

Peter Obi is criminally underrated in Nigeria. Wait until he gets power. That guy is unmovable. Once he decides to do something, nobody can change his mind.

He is obviously playing a script for this election. Appearing poor, caring and religious.

Once he wins, you will see the Peter Obi that changed the dynamics of Anambra state politics forever.

He is result oriented and will stop at nothing to see Nigeria achieve tangible results in key sectors.

Want to know the real Peter Obi?

Watch a few of his speeches with his Igbo brothers and friends, where he speaks Igbo. That guy is a different animal. Very resilient.

Once Peter Obi is declared President of Nigeria, it is over for corruption in Nigeria in the nearest future.

Just say Otilo!

5 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:
I don't really know how these stuffs use to enter into you people's heads. Is it not the same Obi that you and I know?

I will advise that you should go and verify the security situation in Anambra before and after Peter Obi took over. Even the billionaire kidnapper called Evans had to japa to Lagos when Anambra was too hot for him and people like him.
hmmm. This is interesting. Seems he tried in that area true true.
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Janiewinkle:

Ask Evans the kidnapper why he ran away from Anambra state in 2011/2012 to seek refuge in Lagos.

Peter Obi is criminally underrated in Nigeria. Wait until he gets power. That guy is unmovable. Once he decides to do something, nobody can change his mind.

He is obviously playing a script for this election. Appearing poor, caring and religious.

Once he wins, you will see the Peter Obi that changed the dynamics of Anambra state politics forever.

He is result oriented and will stop at nothing to see Nigeria achieve tangible results in key sectors.

Want to know the real Peter Obi?

Watch a few of his speeches with his Igbo brothers and friends, where he speaks Igbo. That guy is a different animal. Very resilient.

Once Peter Obi is declared President of Nigeria, it is over for corruption in Nigeria in the nearest future.

Just say Otilo!
ok then. I hope you are right, that is if he wins anyway
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Janiewinkle: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:

Obi that made a law in Anambra that once a kidnapper is caught, his houses and those of all his family members will be demolished. Even their village house will not be left behind. Whatever Investment done with kidnappers money was demolished, properties and bank accounts seized.

Before you know it family members were the ones reporting their kidnapper brothers and uncles to the government grin

A particular forest, akpaka forest in Onitsha where kidnapper used to hide was ransaked and most of the land turned to estate which people and companies bought and built properties on.

All the kidnappers Japa because market done spoil.

Peter obi is a rock indeed. He is unshakable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by Janiewinkle: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:

Because of Peter Obi, Anambra was the first state that passed the bill of death sentence on kidnappers.

Even up till today, despite the unknown gunmen issue, kidnapping for Ransome is still rare in that state.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Janiewinkle:

Obi that made a law in Anambra that once a kidnapper is caught, his houses and those of all his family members will be demolished. Even their village house will not be left behind. Whatever Investment done with kidnappers money was demolished, properties and bank accounts seized.

Before you know it family members were the ones reporting their kidnapper brothers and uncles to the government grin

A particular forest, akpaka forest in Onitsha where kidnapper used to hide was ransaked and most of the land turned to estate which people and companies bought and built properties on.

All the kidnappers Japa because market done spoil.

Peter obi is a rock indeed. He is unshakable!

True I remember those days. But why where anambra people complaing that he was the worst governor they ever had.
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by ebufa: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
Atiku was hoping for a Peter Obi Vice Presidency, but the man japa, and now he has to manage Okowa that has no regional power. Forget Wike. Wike is not Atiku's headache, it is Peter Obi.

Surprisingly Peter Obi became a problem for Tinubu too. Tinubu was laughing at Atiku initially, thinking Obi would diminish Atiku's support in south east. Tinubu never expected that Peter Obi would get massive backing of Christians, Youths and Lagosians. Now Obasanjo and key yoruba elders are also supporting obi. We know Obi would not win South West, But he has sliced huge chunk from Ogbeni Tinubu.

I still think Atiku is the best man for the Job and I hope he wins, but honestly, peter obi has scattered all the calculations of PDP and APC.

Besides, it seems all the old generals, OBJ, IBB, Danjuma, are all behind Obi and somehow it has gotten to buhari too.

I still find obi supporters annoying and immature, and I also think Obi is also immature, but he is the one man that would determine who wins this presidency even though he is not going to win himself grin

immature? you mean he does not know how to steal money and cos herdsmen vawulence!
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by HardMirror(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
ebufa:

immature? you mean he does not know how to steal money and cos herdsmen vawulence!
yes
Re: How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku by iSense247: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
True I remember those days. But why where anambra people complaing that he was the worst governor they ever had.
At times, people can't know the value of what they have until they lose it. Those who were complaining then are now thanking him. It's just like the case of Jonathan and Buhari. What people were complaining about during Jonathan's regime, if they see those things now under Buhari, they will rejoice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floating Naira Is A Political Decision Not Economic One / Jimoh Ibrahim Offers To Fund Ondo Pdp Aspirants / What Qualifies A Person As Honourable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.