Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited (15364 Views)

Nigeria Air Is Recruiting / Arik Air Limited Recruitment For Senior Decision Support Analyst / Jedidiah Air Limited (jedair) Recruitment For Quantity Surveyor (female) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by ULiTv: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dagger111:
I can see little blunder in same letter. Who noticed pls?

.world
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Chomsky1967(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
@Mods please help me push to front page Hello ladies and gentlemen, please I need some ideas on how to apply for this job. Can anyone put me through. Main concern is what a motivational letter contain please! Thanks as you share different ideas

And you need peoples help. Why are some people like this?
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Konjiboii: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:

grin grin grin grin

I heard you were sweet,hello

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Issues40(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Some human beings and the level of wickedness in their heart. You want people to help you but you don't want to help others. I detest people like the op to the very core of my bones. And if tomorrow you are placed in a position to help, I know you won't.

#We rise by lifting others#

4 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by DenreleDave(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
sorry u dont have sense

imagine covering the email address... u r an evil person
Bjteensdes24:
@Mods please help me push to front page Hello ladies and gentlemen, please I need some ideas on how to apply for this job. Can anyone put me through. Main concern is what a motivational letter contain please! Thanks as you share different ideas
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by olaarie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Let me review your CV, application and motivation letters for just 2k.

A lot of applicants got rejected at that stage. Be smart.

Olaarie✌

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Skillsnigeria: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by PatAnselm(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jamahyel:
don’t mind him. Stingy man

When no be him papa company oh

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by koldej(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

See how selfish a Nigerian can be, you want people to assist you, you are still covering the mail so that nobody else can send his or her CV.

Go and apply let me see, it's an internal recruitment, you can only use the mail of an internal person to send the CV, use your mail and see how it bounces back like baloon

3 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bjteensdes24: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:
Why are you covering the email?? You don't want people to apply SMH
This is the clear image. Try your luck and apply guys.
The mail isn’t correct so people won’t start applying and sending to it. I think have answered your question
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by ComeToJesus: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
.....send 'you' CV .. ..

Typos full the fake memo sef
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Hezmatosky: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Do we have Nigerian Airways in Nigeria?
No. But are you ok?
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bjteensdes24: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
You all thinking I don’t want some other people to apply, the mail isn’t a correct one and if I had not covered it but type it there that it should be disregarded as it isn’t a correct one, most won’t believe. So thanks to all that think same way as @sweetness4
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Hahjascho(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
J
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bjteensdes24: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
koldej:

See how selfish a Nigerian can be, you want people to assist you, you are still covering the mail so that nobody else can send his or her CV.

Go and apply let me see, it's an internal recruitment, you can only use the mail of an internal person to send the CV, use your mail and see how it bounces back like baloon
So, where do you think I get to know about it if I don’t have someone in there that sent it to me�
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by deraluv(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
What's the correct email please I think is bouncing back after I send my CV
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by vincenteger: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
You want advice on something and you still cover the email so that we won't apply nii.
I wonder how some people make progress.

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Goonerman: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
God bless you financially.
Sweetness4:

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bjteensdes24: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Shoodboi:

A motivational letter is a cover letter that contains some information on why you're applying to them. But I'm more concerned about whether the job is legitimate because I didn't even know the airline was still a thing. Be sure to confirm from your sources so they don't defraud you.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by fmonigent(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Lool na him type wey dey hoard materials from lecturers, then will now come and release it a week before exam. Self-centered lots. I bet no one will answer his question.

I like Nigerians
Always saying it as e dey b

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by samkkonline: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol...nice one
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Ashirioluwa: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Do we have Nigerian Airways in Nigeria?
Nigeria Airways - Dead longtime ago.
Started operations: August 1958
Ceased operations: 2003

Nigeria Air: This is a new airline that they are planning to launch in 2023. I don’t think this is realistic.
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by legba1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pls folks apply ooo. Shortly now, the place will be filled with ABOKIs... Let's apply enmass pls.
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by sleuthhound: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

So, where do you think I get to know about it if I don’t have someone in there that sent it to me�
questn is bro, aside helping urself dere, how can u help others wey dey interested?
How?
So u put ur critics to shame
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by legba1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

Thanks

Pls guys apply using that email.... The airline is the proposed national carrier to be lunched soon..
Don't joke with it ...submit your application,we all know anything Nigeria will favour certain region due to quota but all the same,apply
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Yemie99(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is not real don't fall for its a BIG SCAM
Please let's always do our own research not just dropping our resumes and CV on all mails......
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by koldej(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

Go and use the person office mail to send it... all the best, next time shaa you dont need to do that, whatever that will end up being urs will definitely be urs even if millions of people where interviewed for the position
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by cinoedhunter: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:
You too much

2 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Positiveme2020: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:

You see how selfish people are, yet they come online to seek help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by KaborLee: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Supposing u didn't release the email i for know what to say,but u dey stingy....And u go dey abuse person if he/she dey chop alone....U won chop alone and u no know say u fit die alone....As per the advise,I don't know what to say again cos if I be the next president Buhari regime go beta pass ur own.....SAY NO TO MAGOMAGO....

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by womenareapez: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
see this greedy mumu were get crap mentality dey cover email confirm to be scam undecided

For this useless act you display, you will be receiving 419 job interview undecided

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Naija4love(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:
woow are you truly female i wanted to give you my heart wink You’re truly Sweetness shy make i send you money no my heart good for you because it will be there forever. But if you’re male Wayting u won take my heart do na no going area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.