Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited (15572 Views)

Nigeria Air Is Recruiting / Arik Air Limited Recruitment For Senior Decision Support Analyst / Jedidiah Air Limited (jedair) Recruitment For Quantity Surveyor (female) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by YhemmyBloom(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
See casting grin.. you give am wotowoto, na pesin papa o grin
Lotusflowerbomb:
Lool na him type wey dey hoard materials from lecturers, then will now come and release it a week before exam. Self-centered lots. I bet no one will answer his question.

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Khez: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
You cover the e-mail way them say make you send cv too and coming here to ask us to to apply for it Really

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bbbw: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by rezzy: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
@Mods please help me push to front page Hello ladies and gentlemen, please I need some ideas on how to apply for this job. Can anyone put me through. Main concern is what a motivational letter contain please! Thanks as you share different ideas

Greediness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bjteensdes24: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
sleuthhound:
questn is bro, aside helping urself dere, how can u help others wey dey interested?
How?
So u put ur critics to shame
Once the corrected email is forwarded to me, I will post it bro

2 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by damayor001(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:
Why are you covering the email?? You don't want people to apply SMH
This is the clear image. Try your luck and apply guys.
nice one. Don't mind the op. These are the kind of people that cannot help somebody but they will be complaining about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by ProfLogan(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:

You dey mind that yeye person?

Same email I don submit both my CV and motivation letter since yesterday. Very stingy man

2 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Godswrath(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
You must be a descendant of Afonja? Your hanky panky won't allow you to display the email address for others to apply.
But yet you seek an advice from people here.

Bjteensdes24:
@Mods please help me push to front page Hello ladies and gentlemen, please I need some ideas on how to apply for this job. Can anyone put me through. Main concern is what a motivational letter contain please! Thanks as you share different ideas
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Godswrath(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
You must be a descendant of Afonja? Your hanky panky won't allow you to display the email address for others to apply.
But yet you seek an advice from people here.

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by IAmTobore(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
Motivational letter=Application letter.
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by telleyway: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dagger111:
I can see little blunder in same letter. Who noticed pls?
Send "you" CV instead of your CV
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by nkemoma(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetness4:

The mumu never get job de block others to apply..

Nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by doggedfighter(f): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
Interesting. And you still blocked the mail. Shey you no say you greedy, doggedfighter?

Sweetplum, I no greedy and I didn't block any mail,abeg grin

How you dey? grin
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Tycyborg(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Shoodboi:

A motivational letter is a cover letter that contains some information on why you're applying to them. But I'm more concerned about whether the job is legitimate because I didn't even know the airline was still a thing. Be sure to confirm from your sources so they don't defraud you.

Yes there is air nigeria but hatred for bihari by some nigerians just don't want people informed... It goes to sayna we dey do ourselves for this country...
If you know anyone who works in MMA international they will tell you... There is a missive construction going on there as we speak close to the accident investigation centre concerning where most of the plans will be stationed since last year but I don't know their mode of employment. But there is Nigeria air just like the president says cos I worked along the excavator on the construction site...
Don't mind most things people on here says most of them are filled with hatred for the president or country or just catching cruise which is not healthy

MODIFY: I called someone I knew and he said "they haven't started any employment yet & who knows if it's going to be next year they will start employing or maybe before year runs out" that's the exact word he said

2 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Tycyborg(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
You all thinking I don’t want some other people to apply, the mail isn’t a correct one and if I had not covered it but type it there that it should be disregarded as it isn’t a correct one, most won’t believe. So thanks to all that think same way as @sweetness4

That thing is fake... There is Nigeria air but they haven't started employment yet and the site at MMA INTERNATIONAL is almost complete but not 100%...
How did you come about it?
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sweetplum, I no greedy and I didn't block any mail,abeg grin

How you dey? grin
I m good

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Bjteensdes24: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tycyborg:

That thing is fake... There is Nigeria air but they haven't started employment yet and the site at MMA INTERNATIONAL is almost complete but not 100%...
How did you come about it?
Thanks for the info…
A brother in-law of mine working there sent it to me but later told me the mail isn’t correct

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Corporate2020: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Don't mind the selfish idiot. Olodo Olosho Ole

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by BigDan69: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Tycyborg:

Yes there is air nigeria but hatred for bihari by some nigerians just don't want people informed... It goes to sayna we dey do ourselves for this country...
If you know anyone who works in MMA international they will tell you... There is a missive construction going on there as we speak close to the accident investigation centre concerning where most of the plans will be stationed since last year but I don't know their mode of employment. But there is Nigeria air just like the president says cos I worked along the excavator on the construction site...
Don't mind most things people on here says most of them are filled with hatred for the president or country or just catching cruise which is not healthy

MODIFY: I called someone I knew and he said "they haven't started any employment yet & who knows if it's going to be next year they will start employing or maybe before year runs out" that's the exact word he said

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Tycyborg(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2022
BigDan69:

Bless you

You are welcome sir
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Tycyborg(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

Thanks for the info…
A brother in-law of mine working there sent it to me but later told me the mail isn’t correct

You are welcome brother and besides don't mind all saying you are stingy and all... Even the email is correct or not you owe them no explanations.about why you covered it. You only ask for an advice but they were attacking you about why you cover the email... If they also need the email they should go to the company... You only ask how to go about it but all they do is talk about email as if you are an agent for employment... People can be really funny here and they only care about themselves not even the person seeking help.
Anyways you are welcome sir

2 Likes

Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by Dagger111(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
telleyway:

Send "you" CV instead of your CV

You gerrit.
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by sundayakasdy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerians with different folks. You can easily ask the young man for email if you need it.
He may not be sure and not want to mislead others into applying it and fall for a scam.especially in this kind of hardship & insecurities around.
Re: Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited by JavaKonjo: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
With a grammatically incorrect and unsigned invitation letter?
Lookes like a 419 Scam, next they will ask you for some registration fee.
BTW it is called a cover letter, not a motivational letter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ip Settings For Free Mtn Browsing Using Operamini 2.00 Version. / BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment Still Ongoing (28 Positions) / Have You Ever Experienced This after you have attended interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.