Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Proudlyomonna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proudlyomonna (141 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudlyomonna by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Guy how far.
You quoted me on "Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbul" thread

U see

When African China sang "Police man go see white, e go tell u say i say dat tin na red"

We taught that the police and politicians will be the only obstacle we will ever and forever face,

but unknown to us lies and cover up by ordinary citizens like us is worse than police and politicians.

Nwanne, haven't we been seeing Unknown Gunmen walking up and down with fire arms?

Are those guns for fancy?

These unknown gunmen will post on Social media that they will strike and our people will hail them.

And when they do strike, our people will say "it is Fulani herdsmen and DSS"

Some say that IPOB is not Unknown gunmen.

But, when the Police department said that IPOB is attacking Police stations, so that they will loot fire arms, IPOB replied that they make their own weapons.

Weapons for what?

If you are peaceful like you claim, why do you need weapons?

Are there not thousands of evidence from Nnamdi Kanus handle in twitter that IPOB and UGM and ESN are thesame.
Re: Proudlyomonna by Proudlyomonna: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Guy how far.
You quoted me on "Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbul" thread

U see

When African China sang "Police man go see white, e go tell u say i say dat tin na red"

We taught that the police and politicians will be the only obstacle we will ever and forever face,

but unknown to us lies and cover up by ordinary citizens like us is worse than police and politicians.

Nwanne, haven't we been seeing Unknown Gunmen walking up and down with fire arms?

Are those guns for fancy?

These unknown gunmen will post on Social media that they will strike and our people will hail them.

And when they do strike, our people will say "it is Fulani herdsmen and DSS"

Some say that IPOB is not Unknown gunmen.

But, when the Police department said that IPOB is attacking Police stations, so that they will loot fire arms, IPOB replied that they make their own weapons.

Weapons for what?

If you are peaceful like you claim, why do you need weapons?

Are there not thousands of evidence from Nnamdi Kanus handle in twitter that IPOB and UGM and ESN are thesame.

It is only an hopelessly brainwashed foöl that will deny the attrocities of ipob's esn/ugm arms wing now under the command of that bastard Simon Epka.
It was before that I was still doing sympathy for this ipob fraud,bcus in honest truth the country is a big failure,but this ugm madness exposed their real intentions and I hence perceive any pro ipob as anti Igbo and a saboteur
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proudlyomonna by Afonjakid: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Did you even watch and listen to the video.

He never said that army was helping the herdsmen, he said that the army is not aiding them in fighting the insecurity there.

Please, go and get data and watch the video very well
Re: Proudlyomonna by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afonjakid:
Did you even watch and listen to the video.

He never said that army was helping the herdsmen, he said that the army is not aiding them in fighting the insecurity there.

Please, go and get data and watch the video very well

Nwanne, I know that Army is helping Fulani herdsman.

But, apart from army and herdsmen, IPOB/ESN/UGM are killing us here.

(1) (Reply)

ANSAA Staff Embark On Operation Clean Up, Warns The Public / APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari / Biafra's Campaign Against Bbc's Fake News And Cover Up Of Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.