Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates (20320 Views)

Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable / Kwara PDP Governorship Primaries - The Facts / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by rayvelez(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2022
In naija money is politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Dikaveli2(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2022
That basketmouth
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Edoi(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT...
It's time to change the narrative, forget party "structure" mentality and let's vote personality that can do the job.
Let's vote APC/PDP looters out because they are all thesame and save Nigeria from destruction. Together we can #takebackNaija and make Nigeria great again votePO/labourparty...preach the gospel everywhere..get your PVC, be OBIdient
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria is in carousel mode shocked shocked shocked
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by pharmagba: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Watecblaze:
Bamidele Johnson

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/534157-presidential-primaries-the-true-lies-about-delegates-by-bamidele-johnson.html

Nice write-up
From the headline, i expected more chronicle of the delegates but it turned it's more from the politicians.

Nice though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Flaago: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2022
grin smiley

Ipob miscreants will soon come charging at this publisher for daring to mention their god whom everyone I repeat everyone should be Obi_dient to.
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
Dele Momodu is just a loud lousy noisemaker, who believes his study and knowledge of both Yoruba and Ifa renditions could make way for him. The bloated overpriced PHOTOGRAPHER thinks of himself as somebody. He is full of himself with a kind of arrogance that exists only in pumped pompous imaginations.

Dele Momodu MOUNTED AND CALMINGLY PLACED HIMSELF ON WHAT YORUBA CALLS HORSE COCKROACH.

The EMPTY BARREL was annoyingly TOO LOUD.
e

You’ve got a great sense of humor
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Watecblaze:
Shehu Sani, a PDP governorship aspirant in Kaduna State, is also bleating that he got two votes allegedly because he refused to give money to delegates

Bleating as in how? Comrade Bamidele Johnson, you wrote this article for Premium Times. Are you trying to cause violence? What do you mean by saying an adult man was bleating?

Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Bragalane: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
But it is the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi that as been making all the noise lately until he was chased out of the PDP his tribesmen served diligently for over 20 years like the slave they are.

Mickykarim:
Dele Momodu is just a loud lousy noisemaker, who believes his study and knowledge of both Yoruba and Ifa renditions could make way for him. The bloated overpriced PHOTOGRAPHER thinks of himself as somebody. He is full of himself with a kind of arrogance that exists only in pumped pompous imaginations.

Dele Momodu MOUNTED AND CALMINGLY PLACED HIMSELF ON WHAT YORUBA CALLS HORSE COCKROACH.

The EMPTY BARREL was annoyingly TOO LOUD.
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Bragalane: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
As for me I don't want any lying Pandora Criminal. He should continue his Azu river genocide among his Igbo tribe Nigeria does not need a lunatic like that.

MyVILLAGEpeople:
We don’t want old corrupt politicians anymore. Tinubu and Atiku should go and rest.
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Moneyboyz: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Axgysh7:
R

This your group never full since?
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
We don’t want old corrupt politicians anymore. Tinubu and Atiku should go and rest.

But you campaigned and voted for the same atiku in 2019. What changed?
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by membranus: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2022
"He got a high-five from Obi as well as an acknowledgement of him as his leader. I cannot, will not, except at gunpoint, congratulate or accept the leadership of the man most responsible ensuring that the process had no fidelity. To do so, I am afraid, does not suggest an aversion to vote buying. I said at gunpoint because we can say things we do not mean when life is under threat. A close friend’s encounter with armed robbers in the late 90s left him fidgeting so much that where he was lying down, he hit his leg on that of one of the robbers. The robber asked: “You wan fall me down?” My friend replied: “You won’t fall in Jesus’ name.” Obi was under no threat."

This one got me bursting out in laughter.
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by ORMORT: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by NovusHomo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Watecblaze:
Bamidele Johnson

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/534157-presidential-primaries-the-true-lies-about-delegates-by-bamidele-johnson.html

He should tell us know what happened to whatever monies he got as donation he solicited from Nigerians, especially those resident in the diaspora.
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by voiceless1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tamilore11:
U dis crazy fool. Black Death to ur soul

From the abundance of the heart, a mouth speaks.

Black death has filled your soul and enveloped your entire existence.
Re: Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates by Born2Breed(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Dele na my boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardship: Nigeria Almost On The Road To Venezuela – PDP Governors / Tinubu: We Will Raise $10 Billion To Stabilise Naira, Boost FX Liquidity / First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.