Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri (801 Views)

Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by maupe: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
According to Reno omokri the election of Atiku will mean there will be no more ASUU strike because his administration will make education their number one priority

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by successmatters(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
How much has Atiku donated to schools from his private purse since the past 20 years?

Vote for Peter Obi, he is the only aspirant who has shown genuine love for education.

Note, I am not being paid to support and vote for Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reno must really think he's talking to 4 year old children grin

8 Likes

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by helinues: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reno should stop being a nuisance because of his stomach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Xscape1993(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is always well..
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by WonderManly(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ẹhẹn! You sey wetin?..

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atiku the rightful incoming .. the man to fix Nigeria

Reno Na only for here we stand together ..

PDP!!! Power to the people

Apc is evil..

Let get Nigeria back on track.. Buhari and his Apc goons really finish this country.. evil party

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Cubalabloo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Our lootted public funds?

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by decatalyst(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Can this man just shut up!

This man truly talks from both ends of his mouth!

Shameless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
But! What stop him from doing it now
Even if he’s elected or not, let him do it for the students, at least it can touch the students heart by returning back to school, why wait till you get elected..
Tell ATIKU to make the sacrifice for the student not the delegates he’s sharing money too
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Mariangeles(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
But! What stop him from doing it now
Even if he’s elected or not, let him do it for the students, at least it can touch the students heart by returning back to school, why wait till you get elected..
Tell ATIKU to make the sacrifice for the student not the delegates he’s sharing money too

Reno is being sarcastic.
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Massiveglory: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atiku is not a bad candidate for the post of presidency. But for the sake of equity and fairness, it is only right for him to step down for the south.
The south has 2 or 3 credible candidates in Peter obi ,Osinbanjo or Rotimi ameachi that I believe can rescue Nigeria. For the sake of fairness, Atiku should rest for now and push for any of these men . Except in a case where they are hindered from running.
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by donaldking10: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
successmatters:
How much has Atiku donated to schools from his private purse since the past 20 years?

Vote for Peter Obi, he is the only aspirant who has shown genuine love for education.

Note, I am not being paid to support and vote for Peter Obi.

I'm from the east, & unfortunately Labour Party can't win this no matter how much we try to hype him online.
Based on integrity & capacity, the best person to be the president of Nigeria is definitely Peter obi.
But unfortunately, Nigerians are too biased & myopic to see beyond A.P.C & P.D.P.
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Adonis86(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
It seems like this guy is jobless or what
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by successmatters(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
donaldking10:

I'm from the east, & unfortunately Labour Party can't win this no matter how much we try to hype him online.
Based on integrity & capacity, the best person to be the president of Nigeria is definitely Peter obi.
But unfortunately, Nigerians are too biased & myopic to see beyond A.P.C & P.D.P.

Thanks for your pessimistic views. Unfortunately for you, me and about 15 million other Nigerians with PVC are voting for Peter Obi. Please vote for your APC and PDP in peace. We are voting Labour Party.

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
successmatters:

Thanks for your pessimistic views. Unfortunately for you, me and about 15 million other Nigerians with PVC are voting for Peter Obi. Please vote for your APC and PDP in peace. We are voting Labour Party.
Obi can't win this thi even if he was given the PDP ticket on a platter. His candidacy just won't fly in the north
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
So the reason Reno has been attacking Obi is because of his popularity that has become a threat to his pay masters popularity!
Shameless Old man. What an utter disgrace to honour and uprightness! Stomach Infrastructure activist!
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by successmatters(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tingotoe:
Obi can't win this thi even if he was given the PDP ticket on a platter. His candidacy just won't fly in the north

Of course Mr. Oga, I hear you. Allow me and all the jobless, hungry, on strike students, village dwellers without access to any infrastructure, millions living without electricity and water, allow us finish voting Peter Obi, then let us go and rest.

Everyone should go and get their PVC.

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=successmatters post=113386564]

Of course Mr. Oga, I hear you. Allow me and all the jobless, hungry, on strike students, village dwellers without access to any infrastructure, millions living without electricity and water, allow us finish voting Peter Obi, then let us go and rest.

Everyone should go and get their PVC. [/quote You're wasting your time on Obi. Next year exactly to the date Buhari will no longer be president and neither will Obi. The man lacks national appeal ]
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by successmatters(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Tingotoe post=113386656][/quote]

Allow me and all the poor hungry and abandoned Nigerians vote for Peter Obi in peace, grin

Peter Obi is our only hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by DopeChick(m): 1:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Reno is on steroids these days. The hustle is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by foryourmind: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Give ASUU 200bn when we have never heard of him donating one kobo to any school ever. Not in Nigeria, not in Dubai where he sits all year while waiting for election.

If you're telling me that the man below will donate to ASUU that will be a different case altogether.

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by MetaPhysical: 2:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Reno head no correct. The guy is no different from FFK.

Atiku was one of those that cannibalized education system in Nigeria and he did so while he was a VP.

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by flamingREED(m): 4:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Mehn, Obi is graced.

His foes are now clutching on straws.
But God is our wisdom and power.

Protect us O God from the wiles of our enemies. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Why is my phone rephrasing Reno’s post from what can be seen on this thread to

Electing Atiku will mean there’ll no more running to exiles for Reno becuz Atiku will make sure that he’s sins are forgiven
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by Difrent: 4:39am On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

You have such a low expectation. Over 70 million Nigerians have pvc but your ambition is to have 15 million votes.....SMH
Parties with structures can easily get the numbers....Labour party cant and wont be the third force and if it decides to form a coalition and somehow got power....then know we are in for APC plus.....a coalition of strange bed fellows that will eventually scatter like a pack of cards

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by AntiBMC(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Something about this Reno man irritates me these days. Must Atiku wait to become president b4 he does something for ASUU?
Re: If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2022
N200B kill you there.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip / Kaduna Guber Candidate Isa Ishiru Picks Running Mate / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Giving Refuge T 2012 Flood Victims From Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.