Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million (2934 Views)

BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh / Big News! Obi Spokesperson, Okonkwo Spits Fire, Indicts Inec Chairman With Damn / Breaking News!!! Obi/Atiku/Tinubu Will Win These States (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by ObiofAsaba1: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi hit 1 million followers on Twitter grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by lexxwiz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Very popular man… Even if you no collect presidency 2023, you go collect am next time…. By that time, na the zombies go personally buy you presidential form.. suffer for don choke them.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Sergio101(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
cool.... Waxing Strong

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Richardonald(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Even the clueless Simon ekpa is following him..

Obi might not win, but he is preparing himself for a big shot..............Man like Obi

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by helinues: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Only if that would translate to votes

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by IamWonderful: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have five Twitter accounts, well I think that can give me five votes to support Pandora Peter Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Philipponzaghi: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol.

He’s still trailing behind the City Boy and Atiku Abubakar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Abfinest007(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes it will

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by derecho(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wonderful...
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Adonis86(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Until then, this is just Twitter and no polling boot on Twitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Adonis86(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
I wish INEC would have adopted online voting option, since there's online registration option

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Jostoman: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Only if that would translate to votes
Yes it will

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by helinues: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Jostoman:
Yes it will

Elections are not conducted online. Hope you still remember during GEJ's reelection
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by princeabdul(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Twitter president
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Okoroawusa: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nonsense and Twitter
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by DamianX: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a force. Time to get your PVC everyone should be ready to vote.
We can't keep suffering and smiling.

It's time for a true change. Now or never

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by buchiuzor: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Election is not won on social media. Go get your PVC
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by DamianX: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
lexxwiz:
Very popular man… Even if you no collect presidency 2023, you go collect am next time…. By that time, na the zombies go personally buy you presidential form.. suffer for don choke them.

If he no win make power go back north asap
We believed in southern unity and all support obj, gej now is time for an eligible PO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Akurakambe(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
People are already comparing Peter Obi followers with that of Atiku and Tinubu. Nawao.
Just check the year three of them opened their twitter account and you'll find out that Peter Obi is the greatest. Peter Obi is leading a revolution that will shake this country in 2023.

Vote for Peter Obi for president.
Vote for LabourParty

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by DamianX: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
I have five Twitter accounts, well I think that can give me five votes to support Pandora Peter Obi

Yaribanza is definitely not happy with this news. Sniper on his mind...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by DamianX: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Lol.

He’s still trailing behind the City Boy and Atiku Abubakar.

Atleast he didn't squander people's future for than like the rest grin
Na only dick measurement una Sabi once feeling insecured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Unzerious: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
PandoLabourer and Twitter na 5 & 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Philipponzaghi: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:

Atleast he didn't squander people's future for than like the rest grin
Na only dick measurement una Sabi once feeling insecured

At least he killed enormous Anambra youth through his Awkusu SARS and stashed Anambra funds into his daughter Pandora account.

Obi China is a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by adefitim(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
The popularity is growing like Fadt train. I urge my fellow comrades to join the winning train

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Chimaraymond455: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by Reeses: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
lexxwiz:
Lmaoo nah true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is that an achievement
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by rayvelez(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Y’all will be shock of the outcome of 2023 elections. What happened in Chile will also happen in naija come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by BSdetective: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Even on twitter he still can't meet up with Atiku. Lol....1m twitter followers divided by 3 IPOB Twitter bots; the answer is the real number of obi pandora's followers grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by proch: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by chopnaira: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Don't worry. He will win on twitter grin
Re: Breaking News Obi Hit 1 Million by chopnaira: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

At least he killed enormous Anambra youth through his Awkusu SARS and stashed Anambra funds into his daughter Pandora account.

Obi China is a scam.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Starting To Like Vice President - Elect Shettima! / Bomb Rocks Nigerian City As Peace Panel Inaugurated / Us Has ‘strategic Interest’ In Nigeria’s Power Sector – Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.