Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh (1628 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
I continue to thank all Nigerians, especially the youths and the Obidients, as they have remained focused on the core mission of a New Nigeria that is POssible even after the February 25, 2023 presidential election.

Before, during, and after the campaign, it is on record that I have maintained my commitment and focus on issue-based campaign about a New Nigeria that is POssible, a shift of emphasis from consumption to production, a New Nigeria characterized by inclusion, justice, equity, fairness, and prosperity.

I repeatedly stated that no one should vote for me based on Tribe or Religion, but rather on the assessment of Character, Competence, Capacity, Credibility, and Compassion that can be trusted to create a New Nigeria!

The present attempts by the APC as a Party, and the APC Led-government through some government officials and agencies to divert our attention from our blatantly stolen mandate is unfortunate and sad.

These have come and continued to manifest in different ways, such as the malicious accusation of the Minister of Information, Mr Lai Mohammed, the circulation of a fake doctored audio call, and a pressure on me to leave the country.

Let me reiterate that the audio call being circulated is fake, and at no time throughout the campaign and now did I ever say, think, or even imply that the 2023 election is, or was a religious war.

The attempts to manipulate Nigerians is very sad and wicked. Our legal team have been instructed to take appropriate legal actions against Peoples Gazette and others.

While we call on all concerned Nigerians and the International Community to implore the APC and the APC Led-government to stop their nasty attacks, my focus and commitment to lawfully and peacefully retrieve our mandate to secure and unite our Nation, take Nigeria from consumption to production, pull millions of Nigerians out of multidimensional poverty especially in the North, and jumpstart prosperity through agricultural, industrial, and technological revolution remain unchanged.

Elections are over, and we are in court to retrieve our stolen mandate. Let me reiterate that we are doing so through all lawful and peaceful options in line with our legal system and constitution, and I continue to implore all Nigerians to remain peaceful and law abiding.

Those fixated with heating up the polity, creating divisions, tensions and hatred within and outside Nigeria should remember that Nigeria is our only country. Our focus should be on how to address the litany of challenges facing us, such as:

flawed electoral processes, the parlous state of our economy, unsustainable debt burden, lamentable unemployment and inflation, insecurity, and multi-dimensional poverty. A New Nigeria is indeed POssible, and God will help us. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643698718820950021?t=i5abniCuCUeEa5Ht4bokNw&s=19

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by endsarrrs(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
This is between the devil and the deep blue sea

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Jostoman: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Some Balablu crew will not sleep well this nite.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Great141: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Leave obi for us oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Okiton: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1YZd8Ul1o4

Listen to the fake call and how desperate APC can be.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Flora2Sweet: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Shame on ApC

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by ogmask: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
I never see this kind thing before, I swear. Na you say you win election yet you nor allow people rest. Haba!
Imagine telling the guy to leave the country... To where Na?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by oyichi: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
that's how a man acts, the people's Gazzert will now pay dearly for their foolishness including that guy that published it

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by LUGBE: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
I believe this because i had doubts about the call especially when i heard is a religious war......haba

Apc should know we are wiser now. We are not orrupt, we do not need blood money.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by helinues: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
This op is known to be creating pure gibberish threads.

May God intervene in your situation

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by rejoice4eva(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
APC : Lie,Lai, Liar, Lying, Lies, Lier, Liest

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by TrumpDonald2: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
This op is known to be creating pure gibberish threads.

May God intervene in your situation

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by helinues: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=TrumpDonald2 post=122322564][/quote]

Who repatriated Jubril back to Sudan?
Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by olisaEze(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Very matured response, in total conflict with the spirit of the narrative these counterfeit producers have been pushing in the past three days! Everyone including those in diaspora knew the audio was fake immediately they introduced the 'yes daddy' angle. Obi is an ardent Catholic. If he did not call Fr. Mbaka, daddy, at the height of his political influence in the SE, is it Oyedepo he will na use to learn how to call men daddy?? Only those who are foolish enough to think a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular nation like Nigeria is okay, would not know that fact! A party that uses propaganda to get power will not rule with the truth! The days are only evil when men are afraid of the truth!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
To be an APC supporter, you must lose your senses and behavior like a rogue.
Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by press9jatv: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why’s that clueless festus keyamo and ffk that are disseminating fake tape on the media threatening Peter Obi with treason case. You see now that APC and its actors are deadly in Nigeria. They never meant well for us. They are only making Peter Obi to be popular by the day. Mumu APC bunch of clueless losers and failures
Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Straybullet: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Idiots thought they were dealing with goodluck Jonathan.

This is Peter obi, okwute, the rock.

I swear you guys will regret rigging against this man.

I heard thiwfnubu urine is now leaking non stop grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Straybullet:
Idiots thought they were dealing with goodluck Jonathan.

This is Peter obi, okwute, the rock.

I swear you guys will regret rigging against this man.

I heard thiwfnubu urine is now leaking non stop grin
They didn't know. They thought it's a joke.
Re: BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh by Mynd44: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2023

(1)

Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? / What You Need To Know About Atiku's Case Against Tinubu Academic Qualifications. / Sen Dino Melaye Meets Ilebaye Dad, Canvassing votes for Ilebaye on Bb9ja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.