Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency (355 Views)

Rex Idaminabo Flags Off "Handshake" Campaign In His Constituency / Ekiti PDP Members Elect Aluko National Delegate, Defy Fayose / Abia Dgov Redeemed Pledge To Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by wwwihy: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
PDP National delegates, before the PDP primary, he promised his LG that if they vote him as national deligate, more than 50% of what he gets as reward shall be given back to the society.
He has redeem his pledges

https://twitter.com/Equityoyo/status/1532054640199606273

Re: National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
PDP

Some parts of Atiku 's money
Re: National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by AJOBI77(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Haaaaaaaa!

See money ooo.

Hope EFCC no go arrest/invite the guy so?

But wait oo. How much wey him make as delegate sef?
Re: National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by Unzerious: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
I Love his Sincerity, The Joy of Riches is in Sharing.
Re: National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by Ibethere(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
See money, dirty politics
Re: National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by seunmsg(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
I think I need to go and register in my ward immediately. By this time of 2027, I will also be a national delegate. We go chop the 2027 delegate money together grin
Re: National Delegate Redeemed Pledge To His Constituency by juman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
We have no anti corruption agency.
APC politics is not better. They share money also.

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who Warned About Fulani Bandits' Agenda For Nigeria / Upcoming Apc Presidential Primaries / Security And Ecosystem: Government Of Anambra Take Over All Forests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.