Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Money Is Everywhere: APC Secretary Alhaji Sulaiman Arugugu Proof This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Is Everywhere: APC Secretary Alhaji Sulaiman Arugugu Proof This (196 Views)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / PDP North West Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Yusuf Babura Dumps Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Everywhere: APC Secretary Alhaji Sulaiman Arugugu Proof This by Samsonayodele(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Money Is Everywhere: APC Secretary Alhaji Sulaiman Arugugu Proof This Last Month Thursday.

I always tell people there is plenty of money everywhere only if you change your mentality and learn how to attract the money into your bank account via the art of selling.

Few days ago while browsing, I stumbled across a website that sells all sorts of assorted wines and they also have an affiliate program that allows you and I to sell for them and make some nice commissions per sale.

And the amazing thing I discovered about a particular win on that website is the price of the win.

The price is 600k per bottle, but they don’t even have the win in stock because it’s all sold out.

But then, most people with scarcity mindset will say

"Money is scarce”,

“There is no money anywhere” ,

The economy is harsh"

or “There is no money in Nigeria”

“Everywhere is red”

Listen, Money is everywhere and especially in the pocket of a lot of Nigerians.

The Secretary of APC, Alhaji Sulaiman Arugugu proof this by saying;

241 aspirants picked senatorial forms x 20m each = ₦4,820,000,000

821 aspirants Picked House of Representatives x 10m each = ₦8,210,000,000

1,505 aspirants Picked States House of Assembly x 2m each = ₦3,010,000,000

48 aspirants Picked Governorship x 50m each = ₦2,400,000,000

15 aspirants Picked Presidential x 100m each = ₦2,500,000,000

As of Thursday ₦20,940,000,000 (Approximately 21 billion)

So do you still believe there is no money in Nigeria ?

Unfortunately, with all this money being thrown around, APC's Federal Government is castigating ASUU over the incessant strike asking them to manage the situation of no funds in the country and forfeit their demands as Nigeria doesn't have money.

Why am I saying all this ?

Here is why.

Do something to increase your income by learning a high income skill because it’s very clear those in the government DO NOT care about you or your family.

They don’t even care if you exist or not.

In my 5 years of generation income online here are 4 high income skills you can learn while you are still in your Job.

• E-commerce
• Dropshipping
• Currency Trading
• Copywriting
• Affiliate Marketing
• Information Product

I will be giving back to the people by sharing my knowledge about how to make money from affiliate marketing.

If you’re interested in learning affiliate marketing…

Comment below � to get access to a FREE video my students have used to generate bank manager salary monthly

Mind you this is not for FREEBIES SEEKERS, it’s for serious minded people who want to take their income to the level and if that is you…

Comment below

(1) (Reply)

NINAS EXTRAORDINARY ALERTS AND EXPOSITION SERIES NO.5 (PARTS 3 & 4 OF 4) - NINAS / Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings / COLLUSION WITH TERROR: NIGERIA IS ON THE WAY TO AFGHANISTAN ISLAMIC STATE~NINAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.