Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings (181 Views)

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings by EmekaStanley: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2022
I condemn in strong words the atrocity that happened in Owo yesterday, and I am so saddened. It was a massive affront on every single Nigerian.
It looks like the beginning of a grand plan. Nigerians must rise up, and report suspicious movements, calls and gatherings around them.

Security is the topmost need of any nation, positive things are frustrated in a chaotic nation. Any government who cannot guarantee the safety of her citizens should be sacked, be it Nigeria or any other nation.

We must secure our country, first, and at all cost.

Is there no intelligence in this nation?

How can terrorists plan such a barbaric act, and was able to execute it in a town like Owo without tip offs? This is beyond politics, the intelligence bodies in Nigeria need total revamp, and tribalism and ethnicity must be done away with when hiring people for sensitive positions in Nigeria.

Anybody playing politics with such sensitive issue should be held accountable. All hands must be on deck to fish out perpetrators, name them, show and shame them and their sponsors in the media, and make them face the full wrath of the law.

This is so so disheartening.

ES

Re: Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings by DriverX: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Who tf is Emeka Stanley?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings by Crixxx: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2022
DriverX:
Who tf is Emeka Stanley?

You no know baba emiola Stanley? He is very popular in the west sha
Re: Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings by EmekaStanley: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
DriverX:
Who tf is Emeka Stanley?
I am The one.

I am he, who has the mandate to change the narratives of this nation for the better

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Eight For Attempting To Defraud Buhari Regime Of $2 Billion / The Deafening Silence On Nairaland After Jagaban Wins Primaries / Fintiri’s Undemocratic Tendencies In Adamawa The Inability To Manage Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.