Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar (9291 Views)

Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / "The APC Convention Looks Like Tinubu National Convention" ~ Ayodele Fayose / 2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Newton2024: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Aren't some of you people tired of all this bitter Politics?

Please zoom this picture and see for yourself. Your source of income can never be president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by helinues: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

In what way? Don't just make comments please tell us how I am like them?

How many times have you reported me falsely today? And what eventually happened to all those false reporting?

How many times have you antagonized my innocent comments today cos they are all glaring in your comments history.

I really don't know why some of you people can't practice what you preach

2 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Aren't some of you people tired of all this bitter Politics?

SHUT UP!!!

STIPEND COLLECTOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
And Rauf told us o cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by helinues: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:

Please zoom this picture and see for yourself. Your source of income can never be president.

Zoom what? What do you gain with all this bitter Politics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Belial06: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:

Please zoom this picture and see for yourself.
Why on earth would I do such nonsense? What does that add to my candidate?

Grow up... You are too old to be clowning and it makes you look very unintelligent.

The difference between an intellectual and a tout is an intellectual over comes opponents with sound strategy and planning while a tour resorts to absues like your mama your papa you poo for body etc.

Grow up Mr man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by gebest: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing I was about to ask.. seriously I would love to know how these persons will react if this man becomes the Nigeria president..they might just commit suicide if care ain't taken..
Cos I fail to see how and when it became an abomination for an innocent man to contest for the post of presidency..
did you just say an innocent man? Well I believe Ambode was quite innocent than him, yet he pursue him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Newton2024: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
No pee there abeg
Zoom it.

2023: Buhari's Consensus: The Tinubu I know

Just like every other APC presidential aspirant, the Tinubu I know will also accept Buhari's choice and defend it. BAT is a loyal party man to the core and always willing to respect North's choice. There will be no primary election.

If you believe what I believe hit Like, otherwise press Share.

helinues
Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Belial06: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

How many times have you reported me falsely today? And what eventually happened to all those false reporting?

How many times have you antagonized my innocent comments today cos they are all glaring in your comments history.

I really don't know why some of you people can't practice what you preach

Okay fair enough. How many times in the past where you so brazen with your tribalism? Mind you I report not just you but all tribalists. I noticed with time you soft peddaled and start to become more reasonable 8n your comments. Hence why I interact with you more.

The goat is to purge this forum of unintelligent nitwits and restore Nairaland to her former glory where intellectuals used to meet of different tribes and religions and discuss

We are getting there slowly but surely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Newton2024: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Why on earth would I do such nonsense? What does that add to my candidate?

Grow up... You are too old to be clowning and it makes you look very unintelligent.

The difference between an intellectual and a tout is an intellectual over comes opponents with sound strategy and planning while a tour resorts to absues like your mama your papa you poo for body etc.

Grow up Mr man
Tinubu is too corrupt, too sickly and too weak. He can never be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by pinkguy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
WesternOligarch:
When a poor frustrated nobody makes it his life's duty to troll a rich powerful individual who doesn't know of his existence.......OP the joke is on you.
please zoom , if you don't understand the meaning of zoom please use your dictionary , thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Belial06: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu is too corrupt, too sickly and too weak. He can never be president.

Okay. So why not instead of telling me this tell me why your candidate is the better option?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Donshegxy10(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu is 100 times better than your Father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Proudlyomonna: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chia grin He is even trying to cover his shame grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Newton2024: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Zoom the picture and see that Tinubu has done it again. The old thief can never be president.
Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by helinues: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Okay fair enough. How many times in the past where you so brazen with your tribalism? Mind you I report not just you but all tribalists. I noticed with time you soft peddaled and start to become more reasonable 8n your comments. Hence why I interact with you more.

The goat is to purge this forum of unintelligent nitwits and restore Nairaland to her former glory where intellectuals used to meet of different tribes and religions and discuss

We are getting there slowly but surely

Again making another baseless allegations..

NL of last year is different of NL of this year cos mods have upped their games.

Iff your reportings are genuine, mods would have banned me , but yet they have been overlooking your false reporting cos they are baseless and trolling in disguise.

Same you supporting the acrib5 of the notorious NL canceller.

Chai, hypocrisy is indeed stinks more than rotten eggs

3 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Qtrpst4: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Just shut up an support your atiku in peace, stop claiming obi or talking rubbish about labour party

Belial06:

You need to grow up .

Funny enough I am a Peter Obi supportwr first but I know the reality. I am declaring for Atiku because I don't think labour party has the structure at the grass roots to ensure PO can scale through. If it were PO in PDP Vs Tinubu I would have been screaming Obi 2923 to the hight heavens but unfortunately Labour party is just too weak, hence I would rather support Atiku just to make sure BAT looses.

I believe Atiku will hand over to Obi after his 8 years.

The reality is Obi would have won if 90% of the voters were educated graduatws like us. Unfortunately 90% of voters are iliterates who vote with their tummy. Give them 1k and you have their vote.

This is the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Cyynthia(f): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
onatisi:
whaoo , the apc national chairman is even following about . that shows how powerful and influential tinubu is within apc .
it will be difficult not to give tinubu this ticket .

Your eyes are obviously paining you.. Where did you see the APC National Chairman there ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by helinues: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:
Zoom the picture and see that Tinubu has done it again. The old thief can never be president.

You are simply a troller, no place for una likes on this forum

2 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by pinkguy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

lol the first picture of TINUBU hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Newton2024: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Okay. So why not instead of telling me this tell me why your candidate is the better option?
My mandate is not to allow another calamity like Buhari not to happen to Nigeria again. Affliction must not rise the second time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Qtrpst4: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
You are very stupid for calling Igbo to this post. How did you know the ops is Igbo. Useless cretins

Reality3080:
igbos no suppose surprise u again

If they can declare a sitting president dead due to hate,wetin remain wey dem no fit do again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Reality3080: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Make you self no spoil the show. Practice what you preach
it’s just to show them nobody have monopoly of madness

Of all tribe in Nigeria,na dem cause trouble pass.
They find it hard to respect their host n they are d only tribes that have insulted n talk down on all other tribes

The hate in them have successfully alienated them from d rest of us n pdp knows that for sure that is y they didn’t give them either president or vp after 22 years of hard labor

Who will vote Igbo?

The same people they hate day n night?
They are already creating more problem for their peter obi all in d name of campaign

Imagine dropping words like
“Only bastards will not vote obi”

3 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Belial06: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Again making another baseless allegations..

NL of last year is different of NL of this year cos mods have upped their games.

Iff your reportings are genuine, mods would have banned me , but yet they have been overlooking your false reporting cos they are baseless and trolling in disguise.

Same you supporting the acrib5 of the notorious NL canceller.

Chai, hypocrisy is indeed stinks more than rotten eggs

Hmmm, I have noticed once you have your mind fixed in an idea you hadly ever try to reason from another perspective.

Let me repeat again. You are not the only reported also you claim the mods ignore.my reports? grin

If you say so grin

Lastly try and learn to take a breath , read a comment and ponder on it. Don't always be in a rush to comment first or fast. You end up missing a different perspective in a bid to respond quickly.

Well done

1 Like

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Indispensable85(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
It seems there's a trophy for being foolish on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Belial06: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:
My mandate is not to allow another calamity like Buhari not to happen to Nigeria again. Affliction must not rise the second time.

You didn't answer my question undecided

Why is your candidate better ?. Introduce your candidate to us, you have the floor

2 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Qtrpst4: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
See who is crying about reporting comments here. You forgot I told you I will open another account bah
I dey watch your comments, just talk any how I go fire you hot hot
helinues:

Who is this? Are you tired of reporting my comments?

How are you different from those who you are accusing Mr kettle
Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by helinues: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reality3080:
it’s just to show them nobody have monopoly of madness

Of all tribe in Nigeria,na dem cause trouble pass.
They find it hard to respect their host n they are d only tribes that have insulted n talk down on all other tribes

The hate in them have successfully alienated them from d rest of us n pdp knows that for sure that is y they didn’t give them either president or vp after 22 years of hard labor

Who will vote Igbo?

The same people they hate day n night?
They are already creating more problem for their peter obi all in d name of campaign

Imagine dropping words like
“Only bastards will not vote obi”

We don't have to be like them. Their ways of playing Politics is what relegated their region, something we should avoid by all means and learn from

2 Likes

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Newton2024: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

You are simply a troller, no place for una likes on this forum
Write today down. We have come to the beginning of the end of Tinubu. Nothing last forever.

Better begin to save money for raining season. I pity your future for earning from the country's misfortune by being paid to surpport evil. Write today's date down. You will pay back in hundred folds.

1 Like

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Proudlyomonna: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reality3080:
igbos no suppose surprise u again

If they can declare a sitting president dead due to hate,wetin remain wey dem no fit do again?

Guy se you zoom this picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar by Belial06: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Just shut up an support your atiku in peace, stop claiming obi or talking rubbish about labour party

Wow. Sorry but are you educated? I don't mean to disparage your person but for a graduate to act this way, to speak like a hooligan is doing Obi's image damage. How can you act so carelessly when claiming to support such a gentleman?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Enslaved In France, Nigerian Woman Fights Back (video) / FG Creates 1.2Million Jobs In Mining Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.