Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People (12239 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by saintrow1: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Risentouch:
Have this old man forgotten that his tribesmen and women are still displaced in Benin republic or their lives doesn't matter?

Do you have the evidence to back this non sense up. I'm from Ogun state so I don't know the non sense a foreigner like you is talking about. Just in case you don't know history. Benin republic was part of yorubaland before the Europeans divided Africa. At least they had an alternative home to go to during the time of trouble.

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Boss469(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
This man no serious bakassi is Nigeria territory.

We need it back not this nonsense.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by saintrow1: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2022
ufotty2001:

Please can you list 10 good reasons why you want tinubu to become our president... ? I want you to convince me and win a voter

First of all, go to the hospital and do a mental health check, upload the result here before we
can convinces you because you must be mad to ask such stupid question. Tell me any state in Nigeria that can stand Lagos. The man took Lagos from nothing to one of top 5 biggest economy in Africa.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by saintrow1: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Boss469:
This man no serious bakassi is Nigeria territory.

We need it back not this nonsense.

Taking it back will take time but before that you need to provide the help that those people need.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by StPete: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu, who arrived with an entourage that included Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and to inquire about his achievements in Lagos.

Inquire about your achievements where you turned Lagos into your private business earning 1/3 of the entire revenues generated in the State amounting to trillions of naira and owning the most choice properties in it. Na God go punish Tinubu and every single person that votes for him

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Corporate2020: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2022
May God give us friends like Ganduje. With a friend like Ganduje, you need no one else, because that is one billion friends in one body.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Corporate2020: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Yes. But please wake up sir, You are dreaming.

A man without dream is a man without vision nor purpose in life
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by kingyakos: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
How can a displaced rehabilitate a displaced grin grin
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Corporate2020: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
StPete:
Tinubu, who arrived with an entourage that included Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and to inquire about his achievements in Lagos.

Inquire about your achievements where you turned Lagos into your private business earning 1/3 of the entire revenues generated in the State amounting to trillions of naira and owning the most choice properties in it. Na God go punish Tinubu and every single person that votes for him

Is Tinubu also stealing your state's money? Or how come all your indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges? Have you ever seen a single Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in your state?
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by StPete: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Corporate2020:

[s]Is Tinubu also stealing your state's money? Or how come all your indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges? Have you ever seen a single Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in your state?[/s]

Sense is far from you. Why do u always assume anyone who is against Tinubu is Igbo? Are you this daft? Someone who brazenly covets Lagos State's treasury will empty Nigeria's treasury with impunity. If for anything, feel pity for your children (yet unborn), because by the time he's through, even crumbs they will not be able to feed on

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Go and rehabilitate your deteriorating health weyrey man
Na only afonja crooks dey worship you
They’ve sold their destiny for a paint of garri cheesy

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by adelekeolu(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2022
CITY BOY THE INCOMING
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by sogodihno: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Ijoh:
But you are not even contesting sir, its APC Jonathan,
PDP Atiku
and Labour Party Peter Obi, that we all look forward to see in the race.

Is your brain working at all? Jonathan In APC, you must be really slow
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Olabode211: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2022
you are in government in 1999 and you are still us that you graduate in the university of vawulence in chicago same year.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Risentouch(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2022
drlateef:

Nonsense!!! That’s the job of Buhari for now. When Tinubu comes in things will change all over NIGERIA. Have you seen any lagosian in Benin Republic? And even if they are there, he will relocate all Nigerians back to NIGERIA.

You mean Yoruba lagosians are different from other states Yorbas?
I don learn new one today from another sophisticated Person.

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Clown. Lol
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Lastbornomomama(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by toprealman: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2022
I will pay unemployed youths 5k
Jamb form will be free
I will do this, I will do that...bla bla bla.
Baba let's talk strategy
BAT: When you go to America and build real estate, even in London ( goes blank).......( Help comes from panel member)....
BAT: Exactly ( claps hand)
Baba go and enjoy your retirement please, leave this job for someone else.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Zeezenho: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Suddenly you remember bakassi and forgot your people in idp camp in benin
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by doublecross(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect is the answer. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
he is a bullion Van criminal and must not be allowed the sit of the presidency!
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Olabode211: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2022
you are a celebrated fool.before the time of tinubu lagos has been lagos.abi why did the white people make lagos the capital then?
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Risentouch(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Check those links and tell me who is the foreigner here and besides I just sent the ones of your Ogun State. Google is your friend if you need more

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/20/5000-nigerians-escaping-herdsmen-become-refugees-in-benin-republic/%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ogun-residents-displaced-by-herdsmens-attacks-flood-benin-republic-refugee-camp/%3famp

saintrow1:

Do you have the evidence to back this non sense up. I'm from Ogun state so I don't know the non sense a foreigner like you is talking about. Just in case you don't know history. Benin republic was part of yorubaland before the Europeans divided Africa. At least they had an alternative home to go to during the time of trouble.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by walefresh3(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Risentouch:
Have this old man forgotten that his tribesmen and women are still displaced in Benin republic or their lives doesn't matter?

Shun your fake love..what concern u children of hate ...

All I know is presidency is coming to South....any candidate from southern nigeria is allowed
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by ThePlugg(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Promises as usual
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Zeezenho: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Corporate2020:

Is Tinubu also stealing your state's money? Or how come all your indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges? Have you ever seen a single Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in your state?

No sir no single Lagos indigene sleep under bridge in my state because they are too lazy to compete anywhere else outside Lagos.

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Risentouch(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2022
walefresh3:

Shun your fake love..what concern u children of hate ...

All I know is presidency is coming to South....any candidate from southern nigeria is allowed

South West?
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Zeezenho: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Corporate2020:
May God give us friends like Ganduje. With a friend like Ganduje, you need no one else, because that is one billion friends in one body.

Ganduje chai that man admire tinubu die. All he need from tinubu is just for the mega bodillion thiefe to teach him how to be a better looter not just stuffing dollar.

Gandollar.baban barawo walahi.

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by anonimi: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
shinealight:
Someone is talking about about making your country a better place for you and your children to live and all you can say is that he’s demented? Your suffering has just started. With your kind of mentality, this country will continue to be regarded as the Poverty Capital of the entire world…..and deservedly so!
People like you belong among those Nigerians who are forced to travel thousands of miles to distant lands to engage in menial labour like washing plates, sweeping the streets for their white overlords and washing their corpses to survive.
Yours is already a wasted life….but at least you can have pity on your children and your children’s children! shocked shocked

Talk is different from doing hence a gbewiri, ole, barawo, like Thiefnuibu can talk about doing something he failed to do for Lagosians and their children in 23 years, and his lapdogs will echo it as gospel truth.
How many schools did he built with how many teachers employed since 1999 to have every Lagos child in free primary and secondary schools as Jakande had four decades ago? How many

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Skymason20(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Incoming president cheesy
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Frais: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Rubbish agenda you have for the country. What a daft way to reason on how to carry the country around.

Clueless candidate that wants to rule mttcheeew

Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / National Anthem For 1st October / Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133