Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo (20806 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by membranus: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2022
So the ESN and UGM have now graduated to planting IED bombs? They must have been reading the Boko Haram's manual for self destruction. I pity them and their innocent kinsmen.

While the Yorubas formed Amotekun for their self protection, the Igbos formed ESN to destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by chiedu7: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2022
oyichi:
Am beginning to think that the IPOB is a terrorist organization for real, I pity the ibos and I pray they don't cross over to the SS
thats the game plan to discredit IPOB so u can remain a fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by membranus: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2022
bonnybonco:
Can you imagine

Na so we see am my brother.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2022
an0daGuy:

Close your mouth. Didn’t you hear when that priest said that their leader is a fulani man that speaks igbo?

Useless thing
Let's call spade a spade and stop running around the bush
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by jmoore(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2022
They are IPOB Fulani terrorists.

IPOB Ndiara!!

IPOB die die!!!
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Paul8344(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
...South east of imo state...
My problem is how certain these newscasters are
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by jmoore(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2022
jamesharryson:
Everything is now IPOB/ESN. God have mercy. But to be honest, 75% of all these terrorism acts in the east came from the North. Argue with your keyboard

IPOB is innocent. It is the Fulanis that are responsible for every terror in Igboland.

And IPOB members are hailing them by calling them ' Saint unknown gunmen'.

Simon Ekpa is from Fulani.

Nnamdi Kanu is from Fulani.

Iberiberism 101

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by ClipHog: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2022
shocked they no put guns and charms for their pictures this time, when happened?
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by edosignature(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

God bless & guard our security personnel.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Phut(f): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingspin:
You go tire for the source of the news
I tell you. Which one be spyetv again? And the doofus’ are already rejoicing.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by pachigo001(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Afonja make una rest kwanu
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by lastmessenger: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Gentledizzle:
If you believe this. You can believe anything in this world.
I'm telling you bro. Now that the methodist prelate has come out to reveal what is going on they have resorted to another style of propaganda. Army planted explosives and innocent people stepped on it.
The explosive was planted by the military.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by edosignature(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

God bless & guard our security personnel.
Long live Nigeria.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Chimaraymond455: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians are not wise,
All this are frame up,
Southern Nigeria wake up th Fulani enemies are at your door step,
They have sworn to take over southern Nigeria,
They are the once committing all this to pin it on ESN/Ipob, because they see Ipob as a threat,
Nigeria security agencies are the once behind all this act in Igboland to pin it on Ipbo without investigation,
Fulanis are everywhere in southern forests,
Kidnaping, killing farmers, raping our mothers,

Rise up noise makers south,

The enemy is at your back door,
Ipbo is only seeking for self rule and independence which is their fundamental right.

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by oluwabunmist: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
True talk
oz4real83:
You are killing yourselves and other innocent people in the city when terrorists and killer herdsmen are peacefully doing their evil acts in the forests of southeast!!!. Is that not foolishness and cowardice? A kidnapped priest just paid N100m ransom to a gang of fulani terrorists in the same region where Ipob and ESN are forming superpowers without them doing anything, this matter tire me oo. Ipob and ESN should go to the forests as a show of power to clear them of terrorists instead of killing innocent and harmless people in the city.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by flamingREED(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2022
oyichi:
Am beginning to think that the IPOB is a terrorist organization for real, I pity the ibos and I pray they don't cross over to the SS

Your thought isn't as significant as the grain of sand under my slippers I'm stepping on right now.

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Golan007: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by flamingREED(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
Nigerians are not wise,
All this are frame up,
Southern Nigeria wake up th Fulani enemies are at your door step,
They have sworn to take over southern Nigeria,
They are the once committing all this to pin it on ESN/Ipob, because they see Ipob as a threat,
Nigeria security agencies are the once behind all this act in Igboland to pin it on Ipbo without investigation,
Fulanis are everywhere in southern forests,
Kidnaping, killing farmers, raping our mothers,

Rise up noise makers south,

The enemy is at your back door,
Ipbo is only seeking for self rule and independence which is their fundamental right.

They quickly did this to water down the prelate's and the ICP's testimony against them.

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Eluni(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian brown and gutter envelope at it again. No more investigative journalism. U can't blackmail a race.... I pity for the media aiding and abetting killings to bemone IPOB/ESN

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by egunna(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Spyetv:

Source: https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2022/06/nemesis-as-explosives-planted-by.html?m=1
I like the way deyvate lying helpless on the ground,waiting to be picked like cherry.may it continue to backfire on them.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by sogodihno: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Gentledizzle:

Shatap.

But if it is from the north east, you will believe right? Had it been that your brain is working well, you should know that even north east is better than south east at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by egunna(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Gentledizzle:
if u don't believe this,u can doubt anything.

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Quaddafi29: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Do those look like people E
Killed by explosives?
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Rayjnr: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2022
JAMO84:
Talk about Karma

If we didn't see pictures, one Mpurumirin Catholic Bishop go say na Fulani and DSS
That's their problem, they always think their problem is from outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by abobote: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Another lie
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Freedom34: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Nwokem, na division of labor biko.
While furani herdsmen are kidnapping and kirring igbos in d forests, Igbos and ESN are doing their own Igbo kirrings in d cities!

Both of them are sides of d same coin!
While Igbos/ESN are conquering igbos in d cities, herdsmen are doing theirs in d forests.
cool

oz4real83:
You are killing yourselves and other innocent people in the city when terrorists and killer herdsmen are peacefully doing their evil acts in the forests of southeast!!!. Is that not foolishness and cowardice? A kidnapped priest just paid N100m ransom to a gang of fulani terrorists in the same region where Ipob and ESN are forming superpowers without them doing anything, this matter tire me oo. Ipob and ESN should go to the forests as a show of power to clear them of terrorists instead of killing innocent and harmless people in the city.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Suliemanmashood(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Nah God go save us in this country
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Francisebright: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Gentledizzle:
if you believe the Bishop is at ur own peril....
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by LivingTribunal: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2022
gaby:
grin grin

They pressed on the self-destruct button.

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Freedom34: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2022
vedaxcool:
Na so. May the evil they plan for the innocent people and out military consume them!
In ipob/esn sympathizers' voice: "they are innocent citizens"
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines / Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / Protest In Ikere Rejecting GANIYU OBASOYIN "Criminal And Self Inclined Olukere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.