Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) (70923 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by benjackugo: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2BpSO688s

Port Harcourt Big Girl Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Photos, Video)

A Port Harcourt big girl known as Christabel died at a hospital in Lagos few days ago following a botched plastic surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Friends of the young lady have shared video of the doctor allegedly behind the process being confronted.

Her friend claimed on Twitter that before Christabel's death, she complained to the clinic that did her surgery that she was bleeding. The friend claimed the clinic told Christabel it was a normal post-surgery experience and the bleeding will stop. Sadly, it proved fatal.

She said when friends didn't hear from Christabel for days, they searched at the hospital where she went for the surgery and the hospital allegedly gave them a letter showing that her body has been deposited at the morgue.

The friend said the hospital didn't contact any of Christabel's relatives to let them know of her death, until they went to the hospital.

A friend of the deceased shared a video of the doctor alleged to have conducted the surgery being confronted with the caption "Wicked goat, look at the doctor, he took my friend's life".

https://twitter.com/poshcupcake_1/status/1532116962612060160?t=ob-ktNNMDUdfYjtwCkYAtQ&s=19

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by benjackugo: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Currentblog: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin. E reach to laff..abeg for those of you mentioning me..buhari no make me happy..wont i make my self happy again..abeg ooo..its so cold outside my broda..me i no want no wahala..

218 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Typicool8(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Eyah Rip but wetin she wan tell God

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by gaby(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Big Girl small God. Why would you go waste your young pretty life over aesthetics and the need for validation from fellow humans? Too bad.

Una wan look like Kim Kardashian ba?

Poor choices and decisions.

Be grateful for how God made and created you.

Everyone is wonderfully and specially made to be unique like our palm or footprints.

Never ever listen to anyone who tried to make you feel "Ugly". That word is nothing but a figment because what is seen as ugly by some is what is unique about that person.

Yes, we might appear with somewhat imperfections in the eyes of men but, what in the life is perfect after all?

No human, no nation, no situation, and God damn it, nothing is perfect because if anything were perfect, monotony and bore will be the order.

Life was deliberately set up to be unbalanced and imperfect to foster interdependence, mutual respect, and appreciation for one another's uniqueness.

If the countries of the world weren't interdependent on one another you can imagine where we'd be today as a world.

E.g The U.S, Russia, EU, NATO, etc

Everything compliments and balances out one another somehow.

207 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Na brain jotter cause this one

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Condolences..
So Pathetic! So Unfortunate!
It's things as these that made king solo to scream, Vanity upon Vanity! All is Vanity!

Folks! This Flesh is dust! This Flesh is a Deceiver! Don't let this Flesh deceive you to Destruction.
Feed the Spirit man much more than you feed this Flesh. This Flesh will die and rust here. But spirt man/ woman will live forever in Heaven or Hell.

Feed the Spirit man with righteousness, Holiness and Surrenderness to JESUS Christ.
You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Bluntguy: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Them don turn am to guinea pig. With what I saw in those pictures, the girl can win any beauty pageant anywhere. What other beauty was she looking for to warrant risking her life like that? Wetin Nigerian girls get no dey ever dey enough for them. I don japa.

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by DSS1335: 4:04am On Jun 02, 2022
I don't know why i don't feel bad for the young lady who used her money to buy her death.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by aycorporat(m): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Rest in peace to the dead.

However, I am surprised at the way ladies try as much as possible to impress men while stylishly denying the fact that they are not after men. Could it be inferiority complex that made you go under the knife all in the name of "shapely body"?

The girl in this picture is a beautiful lady by all standards. Every woman is a beautiful being, depending on your view.

I had thought after the issue of late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo (may her soul rest in peace), women would be wise enough. I don't blame them, it is those ones who don't know all.holes are the same I blame, that spend on anything in skirt.

A honest man will like you irrespective of your size or shape, however, to look 'glam' and 'Western' has eroded into the brains of our girls.

To that hospital that houses half baked doctors, the government should do the needful as the NMC should take disciplinary steps against the so called "doctor", as this issue has been a re occurring one

34 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by thesicilian: 5:18am On Jun 02, 2022
You see them looking all hot and glamorous on the outside, but when they remove their clothes, you'll almost want to puke. Why are women so unsatisfied with their natural bodies?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by NomzyJust(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2022
But she was already body banging. What else was she looking for? This further buttresses the known fact that humans are insatiable.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by elpochas: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Op pls what makes her a big girl?i really wanna know.Or does Olosho work nw have a special ranking.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2022
As beautiful as you are, you still went under the knives to do body enhancement surgery.

Now you've gone on a journey of no return simply because you care so much about other people's opinions of your body.

This is a repetitive occurrence in the female world yet most of them refuse to learn from the calamities that befell their gender.

Most girls don't care about the effects of the multiple surgeries on their body when they grow old, how bad their bum would say due to old age.

This one don turn food for worms

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by FeyiPhillips: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by DamnNiggar: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2022
I blame Tinubu undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
shocked

Serve her right

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls
envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish.

That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're
beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I
care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if
you dont love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of
fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost
every day.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Jayrockk: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
She knocked the door of death and the door was opened

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by 07kjb: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Rest in Hell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by sotall(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Haa! Wetin she go tell God now?
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
NomzyJust:
But she was already body banging. What else was she looking for? This further buttresses the known fact that humans are insatiable.
She don see nengi come de feel inferior.lol. dis kind death na en o de like

4 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by chigator2: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Hhh
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Good
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Earthquakes: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2022
As long as am concerned she committed suicide and she a ...

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please,what Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba? Where Can I Get It In Lagos. / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / How Early Is Antenatal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.