Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) (70956 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ecomalchemistry: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Rest easy
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by feed70: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2BpSO688s

Port Harcourt Big Girl Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Photos, Video)

https://twitter.com/poshcupcake_1/status/1532116962612060160?t=ob-ktNNMDUdfYjtwCkYAtQ&s=19

Go slay in hell
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
BECUZ OF ME SHE DID THE SURGERY,EHMM SHE'S DEAD NOW,SHE'S NO LONGER BEAUTIFUL,GO CHECK HER IN THE MORGUE IF YOU DOUBT ME..ABEG LET ME CHECK FOR ANOTHER HOLE,LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE ARE MILLIONS OF HOLES OUT THERE..

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Serve her right abi.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by chatinent: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Stupidity-personified fool.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by darkstar6971(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Vanessa cheesy
MadamVanessa:

shocked

aserve her right

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls
envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish.

That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're
beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I
care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if
you do not love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of
fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost
every day.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2BpSO688s

Port Harcourt Big Girl Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Photos, Video)

https://twitter.com/poshcupcake_1/status/1532116962612060160?t=ob-ktNNMDUdfYjtwCkYAtQ&s=19
She killed herself no rest in peace, very senseless girl even the doctor abroad sometimes do this butt surgery and make mistake the person die or disfigured I see all girls who do butt surgery as very senseless and foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by GistFullGround: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022

Vanity upon vanity is vanity

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

aserve her right

you do not love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of
every day.
but try and be exercising for your own health not to please anyone
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Mattwillz: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Hell fire straight
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by bluefilm: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Good for her.

More to follow.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by potland: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

aserve her right

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish.
That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if you do not love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost every day.
look at this transgender talking. Thunder fire you there
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Big fake nyash kee all of una!

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by potland: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
HardMirror:
but try and be exercising for your own health not to please anyone
mumuboy thats a guy
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
She already had a nice shape. Anything further would have looked weird.

Cc: Doggedfighter

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by potland: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2022
frankblinkz:
BECUZ OF ME SHE DID THE SURGERY,EHMM SHE'S DEAD NOW,SHE'S NO LONGER BEAUTIFUL,GO CHECK HER IN THE MORGUE IF YOU DOUBT ME..ABEG LET ME CHECK FOR ANOTHER HOLE,LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE ARE MILLIONS OF HOLES OUT THERE..
have you sucked pussy b4
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2022
DamnNiggar:
I blame Tinubu undecided

I blame Athiefuku

infact I blame both of em grin
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2022
gaby:
Big Girl small God. Why would you go waste your young pretty life over aesthetics and the need for validation from fellow humans? Too bad.

Una wan look like Kim Kardashian ba?

Poor choices and decisions.

Be grateful for how God made and created you.

Everyone is wonderfully and specially made to be unique like our palm or footprints.

Never ever listen to anyone who tried to make you feel "Ugly". That word is nothing but a figment because what is seen as ugly by some is what is unique about that person.

Yes, we might appear with somewhat imperfections in the eyes of men but, what in the life is perfect after all?

No human, no nation, no situation, and God damn it, nothing is perfect because if anything were perfect, monotony and bore will be the order.

Life was deliberately set up to be unbalanced and imperfect to foster interdependence, mutual respect, and appreciation for one another's uniqueness.

If the countries of the world weren't interdependent on one another you can imagine where we'd be today as a world.
As usual, no sense whatsoever. So no justice because she tried to enhance her looks? She deserves to die right?
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Emperor88(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Plastic surgery for naija?..she killed herself....The ones abroad with standard equipment sef is not 100% safe.

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by We4all: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Them don turn am to guinea pig. With what I saw in those pictures, the girl can win any beauty pageant anywhere. What other beauty was she looking for to warrant risking her life like that? Wetin Nigerian girls get no dey ever dey enough for them. I don japa.

These might not have been her first surgery.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Okay her business
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Chuddy10: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2022
This set of breed. I wonder
Well make dem bury her asap
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God no gree make I jam woman wey dey insecure about her body, you carry your money go buy your own death.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Dest8sman: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Lagos doctors wey no fit cure ordinary malaria na him this one go carry him body give for surgery

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Playermayweda(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right

you dont love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of
every day.

Yes love your body. But also hit the gym and stay fit!!!
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2022
potland:
mumuboy thats a guy
who asked you? And where in my comment did I say it was a lady?
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by kingyakos: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2022
No RIP for any nonsense death
She died a fool
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
All these to impress boys? Tufiakwa
Some people do things for themselves not for boys. You know that right?

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't worry, the demons on the other side go continue the surgery for you as thr body God give you, u no like am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / Please,what Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba? Where Can I Get It In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.