Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE (20930 Views)

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE / We Won’t Negotiate 2023 Igbo Presidency, S-east APC Chieftains Tell Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by King44(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Staru1:
This country don tire me I swear.
Since, indeed there were birth without consent/ consultations. Now 100years of hard labour has elapsed. Should the focus be on the restructuring, which aspirate has it on his agenda and which one can fulfill it? All our so called leaders are after their pockets, their families and concerned relations plus their relative. Nigeria politics is a dirty game that attributes it strength on religions. From all my researches, I have no found any Godly practicing relation that supports cheating..etc.
Should we rather say, it's right time we face the reality. One funny thing is when died, one grave one burial. I often wonder if some individual ever think what they would be remembered for after doing evil. To me, if things are to be arranges well, disintegration will not be the other of the day. Politicians don't care, poor mass are going through hell. Local government system has long be abolished in some states, no way out,no hope for common man. The common man rushes to collect #5,000 for exchange of PVC because their votes are not counted. The electoral system is politicized,
them no care whether they are remembered for good. All man for hin pocket.
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Olabode211: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you like dey shout biafra till the last day of judgement..peter obi koo shina peter nii.you don use ur cowardness to give ur right to north people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by olas24u(f): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
onuman:

Who get time to insult an impostor, or possible Igbo ignoramus?

SE is not landlocked.

Anyway, Switzerland, the richest European country is landlocked.

You don't have a sea and you don't have any land borders
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by OkoroBufo: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
AreaFada2:

Educate us with your sense and give us the figures and how parliamentary system of that time worked. shocked shocked
Those who took such a foolish decision yesterday, died in regrets. Receive sense.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Invitationn: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yirubas always attacking Igbo political interests.

Yoruba will never ever become president of Nigeria.

Why are Yoruba's always against Igbo's getting anything in Nigeria?

Igbo's, behold your real enemies " YORUBA "

know this and know peace.
Yorubas are your enemies because they threaten your interests but we see how all of you are lined up behind the candidacy of Tinubu and Osinbajo.
Clown

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by shortIGBOman: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
spearman:

THEY JUST DID.
WE ARE NOT ONE.
WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
SOON, EVERYONE WILL BEAR HIS OWN CROSS.

You are going no where. It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Invitationn: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:

Now I understand why Igbos don't regard him. If he had behaved like he was supposed to I for see the mouth wey these animals for Dy use talk rn.
Upon he was the first president of this contraption and had all the authority to make things right.
That's where you got it all wrong.
He was a mere commissioner, no real authority to do shit!

The Prime minister (Tafawa Balewa) was the man in charge.
Zik settled for less which still baffles me till date.

Osinbajo as VP today had more power than Zik as president then.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Lovelive: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please modify your comment and just say "some Yoruba " ...

CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by ponishah: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Igbos are the enemies of igbos..
Igbos betray anything "betrayable"

In my NYSC days, my neighbour who was a police office encouraged me that I could make some money as an informant. But he warned me never to give any information or Intel to igbo and yoruba police officers
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Frigga13: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Truthfulguy10:

He has his reasons

That’s selfish

At the place.. he’s no more there for himself alone .. he represents the igbo in national

You people in the east don’t seems to understand National politcs of over 400 Nigerian tribes and 774 local governments

Una think say Governorship election
Una don turn obi from National candinate to igbo candinate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by cocolacec(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
PHIPEX:
The South West is always the problem. I thought the elders are supposed to be wise, isn't this hate speech?

So as far as these "elders" are concerned, southern presidency will always be Yoruba presidency? Even when every other southerner had voted both IBB and OBJ in the past?

If Northern Presidency is always Hausa/Fulani Presidency why cant Southern Presidency be Yoruba Presidency besides we are the majority tribe in the South as well as the economic backbone of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by ZombieTAMER: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
emerged01:

Deji is a stupid human. You cant blame Osinbajo and Tinubu for the woes that befell Igbo in PDP. Yoruba never fought for PDP ticket. As most of you used to say APC belongs to North and Yoruba,how then do you expect Yoruba to fight for Igbo candidate under the party you guys called evil.
In fact,why are you blaming Yoruba? For what?

Its not about party.. that's why a kwankwaso will step down for an Atiku tomorrow.

Onu is a founding member of the APc
yes, he's Igbo
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Enumerator(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy
BBBmall25:
Ohaneze ndigbo, Ipob members NL wing, what do you have to say about this?? Matter don tie rapper oo....!
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Millimann: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
bahdpersona:
youre not saying something about the message, instead, you're attacking the messenger. You might be the stupid boy

You and the stupid elders are of the same stock, talking nonsense.

I won't reply you again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by ZombieTAMER: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
farem:

I guess Nigeria came into independence in 1999 and not 1960 again!
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Aguiyi ironsi
Alex Ekwueme
Ebitu Ukiwe
Augustus Aikhomu
Numerous Senate presidents and speakers of the House.
What have you achieved with these?

exactly, nothing special about Tinubu presidency.. Obasanjo have been there,done that..

time for others.
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Lightorder: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Igbos killing themselves this and yorubas living their political dreams that . Result is yorubas, igbos, hausas buy from same market. Call me when yorubas buy garri and rice cheaper than igbos and Hausas in the market after the whole political gymnastics and wayo, well perfected by you

Yorubas , who did this to you all ?
Do you guys ever face your businesses and lanes for once ? Do you guys have it in the blood or what?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by cocolacec(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yankiss:
You do not decide a case with one side evidence. Are u aware that Zik was to become premier of Western region but Awolowo stood in the way? There must be incontrovertible reason for Zik's action. Unless East and West unite, the North will continue to ride roughshod.
Why must Igbo leader want to represent the Yorubas he never fought for?Awolowo fought for the Yorubas and its interests not Zik.
It is longer throat on the part of Zik to want to be Yorubas leader,what an insult on our race.
Why didnt he go to the North to be their premier as one Nigerianist,if those one will not butcher him?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by emerged01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Its not about party.. that's why a kwankwaso will step down for an Atiku tomorrow.

Onu is a founding member of the APc
yes, he's Igbo
It is not about Onu,it is about the igbos' support for the party. Yorubas didnt support PDP that was why they didnt have the strength to call for Yoruba candidate under PDP. Where we have the strength is where we face. Ask yourself where is Igbos strength?
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by bahdpersona(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Millimann:

You and the stupid elders are of the same stock, talking nonsense.

I won't reply you again.
obviously because you don't have anything to say.

BTW, it seems you don't have elders at home. You're so impolite
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You don't know what you are saying, is wike that refused to support obi a Yoruba man,
Ibo had supported pdp for a long time, and Jonathan represented south south not too long.
But wike still presented himself for primary instead of supporting a popular candidate from south east.
If pdp has produced someone from south east and apc produce someone from South West or south east.
The president position would have been for only southern Nigeria come 2023

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by ZombieTAMER: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Dem no dey count VP position. If you are to count it...then, why did your Obi Pandora leave PDP. Una no get am? He is in Labor Party...go vote for him.

Una go dey shout like person wey get fire for head. I have written about Zik very well. Was he not the first president of Nigeria? Una get am...still went to war cos una wan dey rule by force. Meanwhile SS and SW never get there...una went to war to destroy Nigeria.

See...una head no correct at all.

Zik - 1 SE
OBj - 1 SW
Jonathan - 1 SS

Compete with others. Build the bridges of relationship you have destroyed. Na only you? If you no be president ....nothing go happen. And if you use violence to separate....you go collect am. Do it peacefully. But una go dey talk like una only get Nigeria. Fulani and Hausa don show you shege. Lol. Una wan fall back to Ijaw, Tiv, Yoruba, etc and still bully them to presidency. Una head no correct. Na we talk say make you go fight war?

Lol.

just vibrating like an overblown football.. what's with all the emotions..

talking about zik presidency.. did you see the reign?

A Yoruba man completed his eight years tenure in 2007 with the total support of the East.

Along came Jonathan from South South.

I think it's time for the East after Buhari.

if not, let it be all comers affair.. but there's only one winner here.. The North.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by ZombieTAMER: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
emerged01:

It is not about Onu,it is about the igbos' support for the party. Yorubas didnt support PDP that was why they didnt have the strength to call for Yoruba candidate under PDP. Where we have the strength is where we face. Ask yourself where is Igbos strength?

well , i guess Umahi and especially Uzodinma should vacate office because there's no APc in the East according to you.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Uchek(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Almost 100% of this post are falsehood or half-truth at best. It is s sad that you swallowed it line, hook and sink.

BBBmall25:
Ohaneze ndigbo, Ipob members NL wing, what do you have to say about this?? Matter don tie rapper oo....!
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by jagorinho: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
ariesbull:
don't worry in few days we go know how far
Nothing will happen in few days, we all know the tribe that is obsessed with presidency.
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by georgeakins: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
SoNature:
These people should stop telling us what happened in the 1950s. People are more interested in what we should do now to fix this hellhole. The suffering is unbearable.

I understand your point.

But once in a while , it is good to set the record straight.

Ibos complain about every ethnic group in Nigeria, accusing them of betrayal without mentioning how they have betrayed other tribes in the past.
It was their act of betrayal and greed that led to civil war. Their leaders created the mess the whole country is facing today.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by zudozz: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
How come una Awolowo get sense like that and all of una no come get sense?

Every eddiot go just come out dey throway dust. Awolowo this, Zik that!

Moto-park people!
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Christistruth00: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Signifying that,....

Every tribe should fight for their own political right.. grin sin of our forefathers

To be honest,

Azikiwe fvck up big time.. he should have size the gotten opportunity to install at the federal level...

Not the British at all... I believe

He was the one , Zik himself that political set up the north to be bigger the south ..as if the Southerners were forever to be slaves to the North

imagine that ...just because of hatred towards your fellow southerner...

Awolowo and Azikiwe Combined had more Seats in the House than Balewa and Sardauna’s NPC

Only God understands why Azikiwe did that his Children are still weeping and wailing over that mistake today

Gen Ironsi who was Azikiwe’s Protege in the Army now wrecked things completely when he abolished the Regional Autonomy in 1966 and by the time the North got hold of power in the Coup Of July they loved the Complete control and power it gave them too much to reverse it

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Abdul05: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Awolowo and Azikiwe Combined had more Seats in the House that Balewa and Sardauna’s NPC

Only God understands why Azikiwe did that his Children re still weeping and wailing over that mistake today
thank you sir...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Uchek(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please can you educate us with n the enormity we of evil committed by Azikiwe against Ndi Yoruba? Substantiate your charge with pure evidence.

7lives:

It's RETRIBUTION.
Vengeance is mine says the Lord.
If you know the enormity of evil committed by Azikiwe against the Yorubas, you will not bat an eyelid when you hear them wail.
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Akanbiedu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unwise elders
Re: 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE by Moorish: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
This fight for who becomes president among ethnicities just shows it’s a position to enrich self and tribe, not a position to serve or provide equity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.