Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) (939 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by yourgist: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2022
This is a very sad story about a young lady that died in Lagos from post BBL surgery bleeding. Her friend took to twitter to share the story of what happened.

According to this Twitter handle @poshcupcake_1

"I want to bring this to the public, A friend friend just died at this hospital in Lagos Nigeria, few days ago. where she underwent surgery. Now I’m not against anybody that want to enhance their body or anything as such, is your body life and choice, So do want you love -

But I’m against doctors that claim they have experience abroad, come down to Nigeria to kill young people, after the surgery she complained of bleeding and the doctors claimed is normal it will stop, now this is the problem, how are you a highly skilled and professional plastic

Surgeon with experience abroad and someone you finish operating on, complained about bleeding and you said is normal it will stop ? Neglecting her no care what so ever! Are you sick! the most annoying part here is, this gal died days ago without anybody knowing and the

Hospital did not find it needful to contact any of her relatives. Until the few friends who knew she was going for surgery said she supposed to have be back since days now, now they decided to go to the hospital to check on her; arriving they where offered a letter that her body

Has been deposited at the mortuary this is sickening, now I think the government need to come into this health System and check the capability of most surgeons and make there own research if really they are well trained surgeons to be able to operates on humans if not their

License should be seized! Arrest and jailed!

RIP Crystabel

The first fame on their page is actually her! They have blocked all the comment, because her friends where commenting and seeking for justice, for days now the hospital have not released any letters on their page about her, because they don’t want the public to know about it.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcsie4TsGfM

https://media.maryjanen.com/2022/06/02/how-port-harcourt-lady-crystalbel-died-from-bbl-surgery-in-lagos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
shocked

Serve her right?

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish

That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if you do not love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost every day.

1 Like

Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Men are scum o, but una no go rest... Always enhancing for men. Smh
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by izzou(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2022
The first fame on their page is actually her! They have blocked all the comment, because her friends where commenting and seeking for justice,

This is exactly how that Dowen kid's case disappeared. Instead of reporting to a police station or filing a lawsuit immediately, the mum was busy doing videos on IG.

Now, your friend is dead. Una no go police go report. Una no carry the "Ukwu mango" surgeon go court. Instead, you went to IG comments to seek justice.

May God give all of you sense, and may the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace

1 Like

Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by DrMoney1: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2022
She can rot in hell for all I care.
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2022
She's beautiful or is the picture in black after the surgery?

But sometimes we want a little more which isn't wrong . All choices are valid

but I don't think all these celebrities did theirs in Nigeria.

From what I gathered from watching Botched over the years, cosmetic surgery isn't that simple.

When I saw a human sewn like a bag of beans I became really worried for the person.

It's sad it had to end this way !
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by mustmust(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right?

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish

That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if you do not love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost every day.

Madam v you talk too much....chu chu chu

Easy now
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Nukilia: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
What a nation! Criminals in the medical profession. The lady should give the name of hospital so the public can avoid it. undecided
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
She's beautiful or is the picture in black after the surgery?

No it wasn’t after the surgery. From the friend’s narrative, she didn’t even come out from the hospital alive.

but I don't think all these celebrities did theirs in Nigeria.

Some did.

From what I gathered from watching Botched over the years, cosmetic surgery isn't that simple.

When I saw a human sewn like a bag of beans I became really worried for the person.

It's sad it had to end this way !

Yea, it is not a simple sturv. Everywhere I turn now is big bumbum. Seems na 50k them dey run the thing now.

1 Like

Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

No it wasn’t after the surgery. From the friend’s narrative, she didn’t even come out from the hospital alive.

Some did.

Yea, it is not a simple sturv. Everywhere I turn now is big bumbum. Seems na 50k them dey run the thing now.

That 50k sef too cost. Come my state make them run am 10k for you. tongue
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Larrysung(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2022
folake4u:

10k dollars?
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Larrysung:

10k dollars?

10k naira.
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Larrysung(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2022
folake4u:

10k naira.
oh boy... Even to do TB Test, some hospitals won't charge nothing less than 20k, and they wee put their bumbum down to go through knife?? Toooohhhh
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Larrysung:

oh boy... Even to do TB Test, some hospitals won't charge nothing less than 20k, and they wee put their bumbum down to go through knife?? Toooohhhh

Lol. It's crazy actually.
When I first saw the "bonanza" poster of 10k last year, e shock me oh.
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Larrysung(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
folake4u:

Lol. It's crazy actually.
When I first saw the "bonanza" poster of 10k last year, e shock me oh.
The world is going crazy sha... Men too are doing crazy things. But to what end? To impress/satisfy who? It's well, an overflowing well.
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Larrysung:

The world is going crazy sha... Men too are doing crazy things. But to what end? To impress/satisfy who? It's well, an overflowing well.

Yeah the world is going crazy really.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
folake4u:

There was a guy on the my boobs are too big thread who was telling the chick he would sort her out. I Googled the guys number and lo and behold he is a doctor based in edo.
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by folake4u(f): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

There was a guy on the my boobs are too big thread who was telling the chick he would sort her out. I Googled the guys number and lo and behold he is a doctor based in edo.

I trust people in Edo State. Na there them dey run cheap things. grin cheesy
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Some did.

I don't know why she needed to add something to the already beautiful shape.

Some of our actresses that that were once shapely now move about with toothpick legs and very heavy bumbums after their surgeries.

And I ask if it was really necessary?

Pocohantas, please lend me money. I need heavy bumbum grin
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Pusyiter(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
PleaseDF
That your bumbum wey i dey die for na hin you wan disfigure?
No try change your selling point o
I like am like that

doggedfighter:

I don't know why she needed to add something to the already beautiful shape.

Some of our actresses that that were once shapely now move about with toothpick legs and very heavy bumbums after their surgeries.

And I ask if it was really necessary?

Pocohantas, please lend me money. I need heavy bumbum grin
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pusyiter:
PleaseDF
That your bumbum wey i dey die for na hin you wan disfigure?
No try change your selling point o
I like am like that

Don't like anything like that.

Go find money let's get heavy bum bum .
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Pusyiter(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very soon we go dey use ladder climb bumbum
Poco
Your own big na
Abi you want it to be like trailer tyre
pocohantas:

Some did.

Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by Pusyiter(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetie
Why you dey complain
I no fit die climbing
I wan live cruising the Ass as hin dey like that shocked

doggedfighter:

Don't like anything like that.

Go find money let's get heavy bum bum .
Re: How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) by BigYash: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Larrysung:

I swear na guys own dey tire me pass. Some go to take drug for penis enlargement.. Forgetting say ,if e large or small o,na woman wen go loyal ,gol loyal. No be by preek ..

(1) (Reply)

A Gynaecologist Pls! / Would you show your Child???? / Private dental clinic In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.