Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) (57976 Views)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
streamsofjoy:

Abeg, nothing is normal about a woman beating a man. Under the Vapp law she is liable, let her face the music. Her only excuse is if she did that in self defence.
Wack excuse as usual
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
In a region where women protect men and
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by TheKrakon: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na slap for three slaps, a stab for four stabs. one bite for six heavy blows. It's up to you. Make the law dey one side first.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Wwwq: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Really
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by backtalkG(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't make sense to little kids.. grin
Little B... are you only powerful around ladies?
Why not attack that guy who criticized the man up there.. weakling.. grin

Go get yourself busy and stop stalking me.. grin
Are you a lady? I thought you nonbinary
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
backtalkG:
Are you a lady? I thought you nonbinary
w
Whateva one yuh wa fi pick.. grin wink
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by justdare007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Dear Hypocrite,

Have you forgotten how you and your unintelligent fellows called Jonathan and his wife unprinted names?

And you're intelligent I guess?
This coming from someone like you is so pathetic.
You have not answered my question, what has Tinubu got to do in that case you mentioned him?
Can you be sensitive something
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by wasi9ice: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
The truth is that no body is interested in knowing what men pass through in marriage, most men see hell.

Come to think of it, do you think it's easy or normal for a Man to lift his hands against the woman he loves, remember he chosed her out of many.. in as much as l am against home violence, am still of the opinion that such cases should be well investigated before you crucify the Man,,
It's not easy with men, l have heard , seen and experienced a lot
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Mhistaedie01(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
May you never lack peace
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I do pity men folks seriously. Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling , If he beats the woman back, same people that calls him weakling will crucify him for dealing with a weaker vessel.

The most funny part of it is, nobody will actually say anything about the woman brutality on the man. It's normal for a woman to beat a man, but the gate of hell will be open if a man should lay his hands on a woman.

I kick strongly against a man laying his hands on a woman, same way I kick against a woman laying her hands on a man.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Gee64: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
E don see a sweeter preek.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by JeffRock: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
10/10
You're a million percent exceptional.
You're obviously the real deal that our world needs to heal.
"There are still few good ladies".

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I do pity men folks seriously. Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling , If he beats the woman back, same people that calls him weakling will crucify him for dealing with a weaker vessel.

The most funny part of it is, nobody will actually say anything about the woman brutality on the man. It's normal for a woman to beat a man, but the gate of hell will be open if a man should lay his hands on a woman.

I kick strongly against a man laying his hands on a woman, same way I kick against a woman laying her hands on a man.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by obotematics: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
God punish nonsense
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2022
oz4real83:
The man deserves what he is getting, the woman has in many ways shown the man that she doesn't want the marriage again but the man still keeps insisting, she even sent her lawyer but the man still refused. If such a man dies, wishing his soul to rest in peace will be a waste of data and time, we only pray to God for the family of such a man be given the fortitude to bear the stupid loss of a stupid individual, no prayers for that stupid soul undecided

Comrade Thank you for saying my mind..
The man is a fool.. I wish the wife sent him to hell..
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by oguns222: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't make sense to little kids.. grin
Little B... are you only powerful around ladies?
Why not attack that guy who criticized the man up there.. weakling.. grin

Go get yourself busy and stop stalking me.. grin

Actually, you are the one sounding like a kid
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Wack excuse as usual

Na them.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
However you choose to look at it, he remains a weak man. I mean what man would give room for a woman to even think of raising her hand against him? I do not need to hit a woman to show that I am a man. Kai! What makes you a man is not the carriage of equipment in between your legs, a man carries himself with decorum in all situation. My dad would say a man doesn't beg or ask for respect, he earns it. One reason why that woman could conceive to hit him and then go ahead to execute it is simply because he's weak mentally, emotionally and as well physically.

May we never be unfortunate
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Tinney104(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin

Once upon a time
Some people come together
Made a plan, took a chance
Agreements between one another
Dem dey go
Dem dey fight, dem de quarrel, dem still dey go
One silly, the other sneaky, the other sleazy
I tell them if them no wan gree make dem scatter
Go their separate ways undecided undecided

But for real Freedom is a kind of prison.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband / Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.