Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) (57970 Views)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Kollins11: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shi aready beat him up..do yuh worse.. undecided grin
I blame you? I nor blame you nah.

You're cursed already. Infact you will never see a man that will marry you.. and even if you see a man.. the man will always beat you to pulp everyday of your marriage.

Genevieve is already running mad because of her loneliness. May the fate of Genevieve happens to you too.. You shall run mad because of loneliness.

Rita Dominic knows she would run mad because of loneliness reason she settled down with a simp... May you never settle down.

I pity those young girls who are listening to you and likes on this forum, you people are spoiling the minds of young girls on this forum... Keep on preaching hate towards men okay.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Kollins11: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Their
I don't blame you.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Candidlady: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
I don't blame you.

Just stay outta my mention
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
She also dragged my private parts and bit my hands as I tried to prevent her from biting my manhood.

Na so u take lazy reach?

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by gladdensir(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Both parties should settle for a divorce. Let there be peace.

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
I blame you? I nor blame you nah.

You're cursed already. Infact you will never see a man that will marry you.. and even if you see a man.. the man will always beat you to pulp everyday of your marriage.

Genevieve is already running mad because of her loneliness. May the fate of Genevieve happens to you too.. You shall run mad because of loneliness.

Rita Dominic knows she would run mad because of loneliness reason she settled down with a simp... May you never settle down.

I pity those young girls who are listening to you and likes on this forum, you people are spoiling the minds of young girls on this forum... Keep on preaching hate towards men okay.
Boy you are the one preaching hate against women.. grin
don't worry bout mi marriage life..it's none of yuh business.. grin kiss
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
When a woman has money, thats when you will know who she really is.......

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Candidlady: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
mukthar2000:
She also dragged my private parts and bit my hands as I tried to prevent her from biting my manhood.

Na so u take lazy reach ?

You see the problem with you men. Rather than advocate for the man. Na laugh una dey laugh am

A guy tells you he was beaten by his wife/gf. Na laugh una go use kill or you end up insulting him

He tells you he was raped by a lady. Most of ya will even call him lucky wishing you were the one that was raped

Lemme drop my mic here. Ibelieve you know what Iam trying to say

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by CUMIN: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2022
If you marry a lady above 30 this is what you will experience... you're just an option.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by sogodihno: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

call police...Brain inspector

ediot

That must be your father that refuse to train you
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by slowice(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2022
They should move to love none avenue or Bleep love estate
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

You see the problem with you men. Rather than advocate for the man. Na laugh una dey laugh am

A guy tells you he was beaten by his wife/gf. Na laugh una go use kill or you end up insulting him

He tells you he was raped by a lady. Most of ya will even call him lucky wishing you were the one that was raped

Lemme drop my mic here. Ibelieve you know what Iam trying to say
. Yeah I so much understand u , I known if was the guy that beat the wife to be admitted in hospital Nairalander ladies would never take things easier here.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope y'all don't judge by the man's story.. grin
She also said the man assaulted/always assault her in the past..if he really did then he deserved this beating... grin

The man should wrap up the whole thing from his sick bed so every one can go their way.. grin
Women should learn to stand up for themself..sortta self defense..don't allow a man turn ya into a punching bag all In the name of marriage..

If he tries to hurt you then make sure he gets admitted to an hospital like this dude up there.. grin

They sound like Heard and Depp. Two individuals with deep issues looking for who will believe them, while they each seek to tarnish the other's image. If he were famous, we might believe him and crucify her with hate.

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Theoroosevelt1: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Why can't a woman beat him, so a woman can't be strong or what, as if we have not heard of several cases of women killing their husbands

That is why I said that the man should build his muscles to fight back.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by mekybabe1: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Even the name of the street couldn't work to keep this couple together.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Wande22(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't make sense to little kids.. grin
Little B... are you only powerful around ladies?
Why not attack that guy who criticized the man up there.. weakling.. grin

Go get yourself busy and stop stalking me.. grin
who is This were that the bolts/nuts wey dem use hold sense for im brain don loose
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Zinpat: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Then give her the divorce! Case close... Abi u want one of you to die first?
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Nongovernmental: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I do pity men folks seriously. Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling , If he beats the woman back, same people that calls him weakling will crucify him for dealing with a weaker vessel.

The most funny part of it is, nobody will actually say anything about the woman brutality on the man. It's normal for a woman to beat a man, but the gate of hell will be open if a man should lay his hands on a woman.

I kick strongly against a man laying his hands on a woman, same way I kick against a woman laying her hands on a man.

You have written well my wife.

I dey close to Ibibio like this.

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Nongovernmental: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Nongovernmental:

You have written well my wife.

I dey close to Ibibio like this.

Meanwhile;

This is a Campaign To Boost Digital and Financial Skills Learning as it has become Highly Needed in Nigeria and Africa at large:

Students should better go learn and acquire Digital Skills.

They shouldn't waste their time at home or online unnecessarily.

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Corporate2020: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Islie:

“I actually visited to inform him that the court had fixed June 28, 2022, for our divorce case and discuss the matter with him if we could settle the dispute amicably. He usually beat me, but I always tried not to hit him back because he is a sickle cell patient.

https://punchng.com/divorce-seeking-wife-beats-husband-to-pulp-in-lagos/

So you have been beating your husband because he is a Sickle Cell patient. Issokay.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2022
sogodihno:

That must be your father that refuse to train you

You wanna be popular..?

I can feel it
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by jevic(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Space booked.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by delishpot: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Where is the pulp?
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by NaijaCars4sale: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2022
This is a funny story
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Kizzygentle: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope y'all don't judge by the man's story.. grin
She also said the man assaulted/always assault her in the past..if he really did then he deserved this beating... grin

The man should wrap up the whole thing from his sick bed so every one can go their way.. grin
Women should learn to stand up for themself..sortta self defense..don't allow a man turn ya into a punching bag all In the name of marriage..

If he tries to hurt you then make sure he gets admitted to an hospital like this dude up there.. grin
U will definitely rot in hell fire if it exists and may your sons reap all what u ever wish for men.. You are worst than the devil.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by oilmane(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/divorce-seeking-wife-beats-husband-to-pulp-in-lagos/

So your lawyer nor know wetin them day call substituted service? He does not know what they call hearing order? He had to send you to his house to assault him? Na jail day call you so, nor worry
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by zomby(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I do pity men folks seriously. Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling , If he beats the woman back, same people that calls him weakling will crucify him for dealing with a weaker vessel.

The most funny part of it is, nobody will actually say anything about the woman brutality on the man. It's normal for a woman to beat a man, but the gate of hell will be open if a man should lay his hands on a woman.

I kick strongly against a man laying his hands on a woman, same way I kick against a woman laying her hands on a man.

Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling

I disagree!
Only a fool and a lowlife will tag this poor man as weak. A real man must never beat a woman under all circumstances...This man has simply done what is right
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Tomilola360: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
but how these kain things dey happen?

did you marry someone to beat them?

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kizzygentle:

U will definitely rot in hell fire if it exists and may your sons reap all what u ever wish for men.. You are worst than the devil.
Tap crying pan mi mention.. grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wande22:
who is This were that the bolts/nuts wey dem use hold sense for im brain don loose
grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U love sense too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him / Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.