Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,282 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws (31969 Views)

We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Anti-Open Grazing Laws: Police Mum Over Enforcement / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by modsfucker: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2022
The main reason why I hate the man, Atiku. All Fulanis are sympathetic to their kinsmen no matter what crime they commit, same reason why banditry continues to linger in the North. Just yesterday, I heard a telephone conversation of a released kidnap victim, narrating his ordeal in the hands of those bastards. He said that their little children beat them on daily basis, while calling them "Kado", a derogatory Fulani word for Hausa.

So as a full blooded Hausa man, I can never give my vote to any Fulani man again, to hell with the fake Hausa-Fulani term they always use to deceive us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Parachoko: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Zeezenho:

because he tried to stop water from flowing into island that's why we should make him the president.why don't you tell us how much a thief he is.
I try to avoid unreasonable and shallow people like you on this site. Did you expect me to list all his achievement online for a hate filled person like you? If you had sense and you live in Lagos, you won't have talked the way you do though, so I no go blame you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Zeezenho: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2022
victorDanladi:

Lagos has been transformed although to a Nigerian standard except if we want to be hypocritical

Now tell anything spectacular about anambra governed by PETHIEF OBI or a place governed successfully by osinbajo and Atiku

We no go tell you about ANAMBRA go find out on your own lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Just imagine the kinda of person we you want to vote South south,South east middle belt do not make this mistake oh! Peter obi is better

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by doublecross(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Winters23: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Trust me no new ideas can come out of this old fulani man except to recoup all he has been spending since decades

I look at the likes of dino that have turned their support to this man for the hope of chopping

Make we first complete tinubu disgrace on Monday and face this thief next

You can't hate Atiku and still hate Tinubu at thesame time

Pick your poison mannn
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Indispensable85(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku will be worse than Buhari in many ways.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by seunayantokun(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
When you are wicked, you can never be wise. Those governors are too selfish, wicked, and stupid to learn the simple fact that the Fulani are on a war of conquest.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Neoteny7: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022
They should just call it "Grazing Law" or something.

"Anti-Open Grazing Law" is just unwieldy and doesn't roll off the tongue.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by BJanta: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Trust me no new ideas can come out of this old fulani man except to recoup all he has been spending since decades

I look at the likes of dino that have turned their support to this man for the hope of chopping

You and who , cannibalist ?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Olayetan(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I've seen people on Nairaland asking for Osinbanjo and Tinubu achievement, I've not seen those same people asking for Atiku achievement in Government till now.

Well, on Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

BAT is the man of the people and for the people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Zeezenho: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I try to avoid unreasonable and shallow people like you on this site. Did you expect me to list all his achievement online for a hate filled person like you? If you had sense and you live in Lagos, you won't have talked the way you do though, so I no go blame you.

Go and sit down I know Lagos more than you.i be city boy too ..we all know that your bodillion guy is a kleptomaniac.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by lexy2014: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
What do you mean by he could not transform Lagos? If you have been living in Lagos before the military handed over to the civilians, you won't be talking like this.

Who stopped the issue of Bar Beach water flowing into Victoria Island?

Is that the transformation?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by ZombieSlaughter: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/FLASHBACK-How-Atiku-kicked-against-anti-open-grazing-laws

If APC fields Tinubu or anybody from the SW for that matter, Atiku will be your next president. No amount of propaganda will change that? So gbo?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by lexy2014: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
victorDanladi:

Lagos has been transformed although to a Nigerian standard except if we want to be hypocritical

When was this transformation & who is responsible for d transformation?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Foreigna2: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
abobote:
All this propaganda will not work.
2023 is a goal for Atiku Abubakar

As usual, you never run out of stupidity. It seems you are naturally daft and I don't mean that as an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by almarthins(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/FLASHBACK-How-Atiku-kicked-against-anti-open-grazing-laws

Na where I know say this man cannt be president be this. We can't be one when u rudely enter my land and destroy my crops and people. You can tell, northerner want to dominate other tribe. We must stop this jihadist fascist movement of evil minded tribe.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Opolopoopolonio: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku will be worse than Buhari . angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Hoping this can be achieved is not same as reality o. Tinubu don dey pocket all the selfish delegates already. That's why some aspirants are losing seats already. Party election is based on godfatherism and ward leaders and co follow line up for whoever pays highest or where their allegiance lies.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by onuman: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2022
adenigga:

But who in Nigeria does not know that Atiku as president of Nigeria will be propagating the Fulanization and Islizamixation of Nigeria policies of President Buhari?
Atiku never condemned the political and religious leaders of the northern sharia states when they urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001 when Atiku was VP.

Atiku was shortlisted by Fulani cabal to succeed President Buhari the period he chairmaned the wedding ceremony of Buhari's daughter last year.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by 77up(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Have it in mind that you shall be disgraced on that Monday not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by 247Dior(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I've seen people on Nairaland asking for Osinbanjo and Tinubu achievement, I've not seen those same people asking for Atiku achievement in Government till now.

Well, on Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
so what's tinubu's opinion about anti grazing law?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Parachoko: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Is that the transformation?
Where in my post did I state that's all Tinubu transformation? Have you heard of the Lekki Deep Seaport?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Parachoko: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Zeezenho:

Go and sit down I know Lagos more than you.i be city boy too ..we all know that your bodillion guy is a kleptomaniac.
You no get talk.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by SmartyPants(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Smithkafors:

You guys are evil!, someone who could not transform Lagos the supposed state with highest revenue will transform Nigeria?. Una no well.

This was a Tinubu achievement to be fair. Not in support but i believe in objectivity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Ellasure: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Anybody from the Nigerian state voting for Atiku will answer God's querry after all the sufferings from Buhari his fellow Fulani man.

Fulani people are cattle rearers and seaufferings in the thick forest for the animal to forage is nothing strange to them. They can not therefore rule over township people comfortably without trouble arising from different perspectives.

This is not tribal but truisms from reality of experiences.

Atiku has nothing benefitial for Nigerians, he truly belong to the thieving generation of leaders of Nigeria. He can not do otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Yus2020: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Vote for Atiku is a vote for terrorism Atiku will steal Nigeria dry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by chloride6: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Fulani phase 2..

If you like terisi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Evil country
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Look at what their freedom has caused.....
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by SugarGirl44(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ban na Bastard sha...What a lengthy one..

Who miss me?

Let this Cameroon guy gerrat jare.

Let's get started..Where are the people who love insulting igbos..OYE don show. Another Ban loading,I can smell it and I love it..

What about the igbos who love insulting others?
Are you banning them as well?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Mayeldah(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Southern Policticians will always be foolish and self-serving.

Their support for Atiku is not in the interest of the South but for personal gains

On Peter the Rock we stand! if don't gerrit please let it slide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill / Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.