Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI (995 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by congo4ka: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2022
I am a Yoruba guy. My dream is Oduduwa republic because i believe Hausa/Fulanis are Kleptomaniacs, Violent, Animals, Religious Fanatics, Illiterates, Terrorists, Extremely corrupt, poverty capital etc If a southerner cannot win the APC ticket even if its Ameachi, then let every southerner vote for OBI. Though OBI too is corrupt o but who isnt, Tinubu, Osibanjo too are extremely corrupt but they are still thousand times better than the brainless kleptomaniacs up north. If a northerner wins the APC primaries, everybody MUST rally round OBI including our yoruba leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2022
That will be a wasted vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Abdul05: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Keep, fooling yourself... You are a kid anyway, grin

Who is going to vote for an ibo man.. ; grin

Tell obi not to waste his money.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by mighty2: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2022
I am igbo guy from enugu but i will vote maxi okechukwu Tinubu come 2023.... On his mandate we all stand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by harqinhola(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2022
[b]EVERYBODY DON MOVE GO PETER OBI PARTY ALREADY , WHETHER APC FIELDS A NORTHERNER OR NOT , , I'M A YORUBA MAN FROM LAGOS STATE AND I'M VOTING FOR OBI [/b][i][/i]. DO NOT ALLOW POLITICIANS DIVIDE US ALONG ETHNIC OR RELIGION LINES , STAND FOR PEACE , PROGRESS AND UNITY #STANDWITHPETEROBI

2 Likes

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by successmatters(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Every man in Rivers state is going out to get their PVC since Obi got on the ballot.

All of us from Rivers state will vote Peter Obi.

8 Likes

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by MadamVanessa(f): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Keep, fooling yourself... You are kid anyway, grin

shocked

Abdul, we're not discussing how to lynch and burn people who insult the dead prophet, we're discussing what will be good for the southerners. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by successmatters(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2022
SARSCoV2:

All us waste it, its better than opening our eyes and voting for a known evil. Voting for all these old hags is like seeing a speeding truck and walking into its front.
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by walefresh3(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2022
congo4ka:
I am a Yoruba guy from Lagos, Kwara and Ekiti. My dream is Oduduwa republic because i believe Hausa/Fulanis are Kleptomaniacs, Violent, Animals, Religious Fanatics, Illiterates, Terrorists, Extremely corrupt, poverty capital etc If a southerner cannot win the APC ticket even if its Ameachi, then let every southerner vote for OBI. Though OBI too is corrupt o but who isnt, Tinubu, Osibanjo too are extremely corrupt but they are still thousand times better than the brainless kleptomaniacs up north. If a northerner wins the APC primaries, everybody MUST rally round OBI including our yoruba leaders.
I am not sure u are Yoruba...we don't act like fool.. we are not children of hate ...

Yorubas are not support of your abuses toward to the... Remember they are your fellow Nigerians....

I am in support of southern presidency in 2023 .. any southern candidate is my choice... After 2031 the north can take over... Goodluck to us all

1 Like

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Abdul05: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Abdul, we're not discussing how to lynch and burn people who insult the dead prophet, we're discussing what will be good for the southerners. Thank you.
you mentioned Southerners ba...

Then , who are the Southerners.. same people that are labouring hard so that an ibo man will never rule this country... grin

1 Like

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Frigga13: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2022
After 2023 and obi lost .. we will gather to mourn and laugh the political neophyte from the east..
That feels noise and media will give them votes not even emotional sentiments

They shot themselves point blank and think they south will look their way grin. Talk more North

South south is going Pdp ..

Southeast is already Pdp

Obi minions should keep dreaming .. aftee much much Obi will still decamp to Pdp..

Imagine counting on south south for Obi..

This obi oeope sef no Dey reason correct walahi

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Ijoh(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2022
If a Northerner win what Southerners should do is wage war against them.
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
SARSCoV2:

We won't care. I will not vote for a man who will flood everywhere with his kith and kin abandoning merit. I will aggressively 'tesojue' for Moghalu or even Obi.

Southerners will be signing away our negotiating power at the table if A Northerner retains the seat. I won't be a part in turning my Children to slaves. Olorun maje o!

1 Like

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by BlazinGlory40: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:

You see one thing with suffering? It doesn’t discriminate by tribe. And as long as Nigerians are not ready to shun primordial sentiments when choosing their leaders, we all will continue to suffer.
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by JAMO84: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Instead of another northerner, I'd rather vote for Obi
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Abdul05: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You see one thing with suffering? It doesn’t discriminate by tribe. And as long as Nigerians are not ready to shun primordial sentiments when choosing their leaders, we all will continue to suffer.
but who cares...the remainder doesn't care...
Don't you see the sign on the board...

see , how other tribes behaving toward the ibos..

Labour party is that a party.. grin
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by BlazinGlory40: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
but who cares...the remainder doesn't care...
Don't you see the sign on the board...

see , how other tribes behaving toward the ibos..

Labour party is that a party.. grin

I don’t expect him to win with Labour Party because I am not emotional but a realist. But Can you not see the bad economic situation and insecurity in the land? For instance, the price of diesel can’t be sold to you at the rate of say #180 per liter today because you are non igbo. So las las nothing come out to dey come nairaland Dey curse each other tribe.
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Abdul05: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I don’t expect him to win with Labour Party because I am not emotional but a realist. But Can you not see the bad economic situation and insecurity in the land? For instance, the price of diesel can’t be sold to you at the rate of say #180 per liter today because you are non igbo. So las las nothing come out to dey come nairaland Dey curse each other tribe.
l am not against the ibo but the truth must be told...
if this is where majority Nigerians are heading to .. person like me has no choice than to join them..
as for the escalating of food price ..there is already public outcry for that..
All the presidential aspirants are Aware of that not only obi
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by BlazinGlory40: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
l am not against the ibo but the truth must be told...
if this is where majority Nigerians are heading to .. person like me has no choice than to join them..
as for the escalating of food price ..there is already public outcry for that..
All the presidential aspirants are Aware of that not only obi

I agree but one thing is knowing the other is the willingness to tackle the issue.
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Abdul05: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I agree but one thing is knowing the other is the willingness to tackle the issue.
l believe they would do so ..just wait let us see how it goes..nod.. grin
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Am from delta state peter obi is getting 40 vote from my side i stand with peter obi of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by DownChelsea(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2022
NIGERIA WILL REMAIN CURSED

NIGERIA WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD

NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD

NIGERIANS MUST CONTINUE TO DIE, AND BE OPPRESSED AND STARVED AND DISREGARDED AND EVEN ENSLAVED BY OLD MEN...

..except only if Nigerian youths will cease this rare opportunity (which will be the only opportunity EVER) to save the country from the shackles of APC and PDP.

AMEN.
Re: If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI by ogbuefi677(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:

Abdul means slave.
Slaves shouldn't be talking where freeborns are talking

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Boy From Katsina Build Semi radio To Broadcast For Peter Obi's Campaign / How Peter Obi Changed The Mode/quality Of Campaign In Nigeria / I Stand By Everything I Said About Atiku. They Are All True. Olesugun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.