Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Share Your Experiences With Medical Practitioners In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Experiences With Medical Practitioners In Nigeria. (145 Views)

Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences With Medical Practitioners In Nigeria. by chatinent: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
1. I have had many experiences with them and how they joke with human lives. The recent one that shook me was how a doctor told an I.T student to take care of a patient in a near-death situation. This happened in Port Harcourt recently.

The student beseeched the doctor and openly confessed she didn't know what to do. The doctor reprimanded her and said she must and he wasn't ready to repeat himself. I was watching the whole scenario with awe. I didn't know what the girl student did and the patient died instantly. Wow wow wow.

The painful part was that his family members arrived later and it was the usual “he couldn't make it” syndrome.

2. I was feeling uneasy and decided to visit the healthcare center when I went to the village. Omo, as I was lying down running temperature, there was this little boy shaking and crying. The doctor abi nurse was trying to look for veins in his body where she can inject him. Brothers and sisters, guess where she saw the vein? His head! Of all places! Only me just get up go house.

3. Happened to my cousin sister. I can't remember what she said they were doing in scholl but the school mandated they do it..I mean new students. This happened in Nekede. Now here is what it was: it was a kind of test. All students were to be come into the room, strip naked, and get tested.

And there were no provisions whether you are male or female. In fact, I tell you that these mofos were using the opportunity to handle their breasts as though checking sth. Even the males, when they enter, those perv female practitioners would comment on whatever they body shape was.

Abi na X-ray wey my uncle go do when he had an accident? Dem just tell am to naked lie down.. where small small IT female students full.

Share your experiences with medical practitioners.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Cure Your Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection / Dealing With Low Back Pain / Don't Eat These Foods If You Are Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.