Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Cost Of A Uk Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Uk Student Visa (938 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A Uk Student Visa by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2007
please how much is the cost of a Uk student visa
i mean curently
Re: Cost Of A Uk Student Visa by obecksus(f): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2007
Hi,

It cost N25,750 for a students Visa to the UK. You may decide to pay at any of the avaliable VFS designated branches like the one on in Victoria Island on Ajose Adeogun ZENON House. It take between 15 to 20 working days for them to receive your application verify your claims as par bank statements blah blah blah and get a reply. If you want to make your payment at Zenon there is a GTB mini branch/ Service point that requires you to pay N250 just for the service. So in all you would spend N26,000.

I hope this is helpful. By the way what school are u looking at?

L8r

shocked
OBEXSUS
Re: Cost Of A Uk Student Visa by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin Westminster University, but am going to abuja, to submit it.thnxs abunch
Re: Cost Of A Uk Student Visa by obecksus(f): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2007
Ok you would like to submit at Abuja. I heard its fast tracked there.

All the best.

shocked
Obexsus

(1) (Reply)

Its A Special Easter Gift For U And Ur Loved Ones / Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) / Uk Student Visa Question,plz Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.