Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Jim Iyke Opens Up On Allegedly Converting To Islam (WATCH) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Opens Up On Allegedly Converting To Islam (WATCH) (281 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Opens Up On Allegedly Converting To Islam (WATCH) by owukpa(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-BisnSt3Js

Nollywood actor, James Ikechukwu Okolue, otherwise known as Jim Iyke has cleared the air on the report that he has converted to Islam.

The actor in a video shared on his Instagram page denied ever converting to Islam.
The report, as seen by IDOMA VOICE, which is being widely celebrated among Muslim faithful showed the Nollywood bad boy flanked by a Muslim cleric.

The report quoted a certain Sulaiman Yusuf Njoku, the Chief Imam of Imo State, as saying that the actor performed his first Islamic rites on Wednesday.

Reacting, however, the actor said the pictures being circulated on social media were taken from a movie titled Sango Boys, which he acted in a few months back in Ghana.
https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/06/jim-iyke-opens-up-on-converting-to-islam-watch.html

Re: Jim Iyke Opens Up On Allegedly Converting To Islam (WATCH) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Wah mek duh people actually luv spreading rumas do..? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Realm Is So Tense Right Now! / Archbishop Of Canterbury Apologises Over Church Fund's Link To Slavery / Pastors Pray In Rain At Wedding To Stop Rain While Rain Refuses To Stop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.