Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic (3211 Views)

Peter Obi Support Groups In Borno State Hold Meeting Ahead Of His Campaign (Pic) / Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by Orobokibo1: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bragalane:
Person wey loot over $500 million na him I go de go deposit my hard earned money to for an election I can swear with my life n the lives of my entire generation born n unborn that he will never win.

All this Igbo fools on SM think all Nigerians are as brain dead as they are in Alaigbo..lol. I go open my eyes allow Igbo hating clown swindle me ?! Mbanu ! That will not happen today, come tomorrow.

This one too much naa aahahahhah
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by ruggedtimi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
So peter obi can't sponsor himself....with all the next time supermarket and Nigeria brewery
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by Okwyjesus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
is original i just donated mine now

Send me link bro. Thanks for verifying
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by FallenShitHole: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
ruggedtimi:
So peter obi can't sponsor himself....with all the next time supermarket and Nigeria brewery
Al the useful idiot Igbo one nigerinists are daft and morons. They have no brain to think wide.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by Whiteangel1234: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Currently at $2386

Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022

Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
I know as this kind matter dey end. Personally I’m not a believer in any of the current crop of politicians in this country. I’ll just stay on the sidelines and observe.

I refuse to be fooled.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by mighty2: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Only braind**d beefraud bast**ds go donate for this idiot called peter pandora obituary..... I don talk am before and i will continue to talk am say nah only beerfraud land this cursed and useless peter obi go rule but in this country wey we dey no Igbo human go smell aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bragalane:
We should not make a mockery of a diehard criminals we suppose de celebrate am after the Pandora looting into his daughter's foreign account ba or we should be celebrating the N250 million he was caught red handed with looting weekly into Lagos.

I know many of your like will claim this is not a prove of Peter Obi criminal act but note he never denied it and if any other politician was caught in like manner when still in government house like Peter Obi was heaven by now would have dropped in Alaigbo. You can ask Ganduje.

Some HeDiots have honour but you don't.

Lunacy runs in some families, have you taken your drugs today?

Mkpurumiri addicts are against peter OBI, don't join them.

Just a candid advice.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
mighty2:
Only braind**d beefraud bast**ds go donate for this idiot called peter pandora obituary..... I don talk am before and i will continue to talk am say nah only beerfraud land this cursed and useless peter obi go rule but in this country wey we dey no Igbo human go smell aso rock

No yorubanza will ever rule Nigeria again.

Trust Igbo's.

Las las na yarubandits go lose.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by mighty2: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

No yorubanza will ever rule Nigeria again.

Trust Igbo's.

Las las na yarubandits go lose.
alaye make you tell me the wailing wailers tribe?... nah yeebow now, come 2023 your wailing go enter next level
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by paramakina202: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
FallenShitHole:
Brainless and useful idiot Igbo one nigerianists. $5Million keee all of you there. Peter Obi presidency gbakwa oku. You want to scam and defraud people off their hard earned money with your $5million grassroot nonsense. Thunder will fire all of you scammers and fraudsters, including Peter Obi. Who told you that Igbos need your useless presidency?

Who will vote for your stupid Peter Obi? Yorubas or Northerners that hates Igbos more than anything else? Who is going to preside over the election that you expect your stupid Obi to win? Is it not the same fulani that have strangle hold on all sections and departments of your shithole government and have a war chest of over $30Billion to fight on all fronts? Those are the people you want to compete with a mere $5Million. Fraudsters and scammers. Note: We have no other place than Biafra and all Igbos must support IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to realize Biafra.

Calm down and drink cold water.Biafra is an illusion and MNK,MSE are all bloody scammers using donations from gullible Igbos to pay bills abroad.Allow Peter Obi to shoot his political shot whether he is successful or not nobody's life will be lost as a result of his poilticial ambitions unlike Biafra agitation that needs constant Igbo blood to stay alive.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: 5 Million Dollars Gofundme Donations Activated For Campaign-pic by Kalashnikov49: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
See all the bile you wrote about Peter Obi, but your candidate is this thing? grin grin grin grin grin

Afamed:
Only the Mugus will donate in this kind of failed adventure. The Pandora theif kept millions of stolen £$ elsewhere in his name and his children. You want the struggling individuals to still come and donate towards your personal ambition. If the Pandora thief becomes a Presidential today, only his wife and the children would be taken care of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anybody Else Noticed This About Tinubu's Regime? / MEND To Initiate World War 3 / Nigerian Legislators Approve National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.