Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing (504 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / You That Sold Your Vote For Kerosene Should Stop Attacking Yorubas-bashir Elrufa / Same Oversabi Idiots That Sold You Buhari Are Now Pitching Sanusi To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by Value2Ethics: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Watch what this Igbo delegate is doing with his bribe money after sell the future of Nigeria youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8x560bolS8

Re: Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by successmatters(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
What's the name of the man, I wan check something.
Re: Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by Ceeman2o: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
My concern is about potential Apc delegates. So this whole dollar rain will pass them by with nothing to brag like their PDP mates. grin So much pain over their boss consensus plans

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by Edyice: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
If him broke , na him business ( after all he has folake for the night grin )

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ceeman2o:
My concern is about potential Apc delegates. So this whole dollar rain will pass them by with nothing to brag like their PDP mates. grin So much pain over their boss consensus plans

Nna men, the thing go pain dem die. Imagine their PDP counterparts spraying dollars only for Buhari to impose consensus candidate cheesy cheesy

Anyways, carry go bubu, Nigerians are solidly behind you. Nothing for APC delegates grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by christistruth01: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joel 3:3 Niv

They cast lots for my people

and traded boys for prostitutes;

they sold girls for wine to drink.

How can a man be dancing with his own destruction like this
Re: Nairalanders Watch What This Igbo Man That Sold Your Future Is Doing by agadez007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
I won’t be surprised if the bias mods pushes this unverified news to the front page,as everything anti Igbo sells like early morning hot puff puff

The guy in the picture (Sugar Jimasun) is a dancer/Comedian on instagram and TikTok,and a Yoruba guy
Am just wondering what the op tend to gain from this

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government crushes seized motorcycles: Okada ban / Best Strategy South Should Use To Defeat North In2023 / Maazị Ichie Reno Omokri Son Of The Soil (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.