Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh (1068 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by Emusan(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
In as much as i don't wish to engage you (OLAADEGBU) yet i will only answer this once:

Who asked you? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Besides, just don't change mouth when I finally expose your lying mouth that I'm OLAADEGBU oooooo

Jehovah's Witnesses organization teaches us but if you're not one of us you can't understand what we were taught.

It doesn't stop your lying mouth from propagating even teaching that's against your organization position.

I have highlighted a point in what you quoted so it's not all dead people that will resurrect but only those in God's memory book.

Thanks! smiley

Like I do say, if you have shame by simply reflecting on what you type will restore your shamelessness but alas you won't.

Here was your first point "God doesn't keep account of evil thoughts so He format them from His memory which means they will not be remembered during the resurrection of the dead!" Psalms 9:17 compare to Matt 19:28

Here you're claiming that God doesn't keep EVIL DOERS memory, which is what I exposed by bringing in your own organization stand and Bible verse.

But see how you have to change mouth to: "not all dead people that will resurrect but only those in God's memory book."

Enu opuro ki n seje....

The point here is that Does God keep EVIL DOERS MEMORY or not?

Lastly, you're still lying because scripture says ALL WILL BE RESURRECTED "Don't be surprised! The time will come when all of the dead will hear the voice of the Son of Man, and they will come out of their graves. Everyone who has done good things will rise to life, but everyone who has done evil things will rise and be condemned." John 5:28-29

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emusan thanks for educating that dude, this has always been my problem with witnesses, they always ignorantly roll with whether doctrines\beliefs their watchtower governing body dishes out to them without taking time to study the bible carefully and ask questions, its so bad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Emusan thanks for educating that dude, this has always been my problem with witnesses, they always ignorantly roll with whether doctrines\beliefs their watchtower governing body dishes out to them without taking time to study the bible carefully and ask questions, its so bad undecided

So you think he understands what the group teaches than our members even when he's not one of us shey? cheesy

Funny enough critics say lots and lots of things against Jesus and his disciples but they're not ready to learn directly in order to know.

JEHOVAH our own God doesn't keep account of evildoers so it's for our own good that what led to their destruction were written {1Corin 10:11} anyone that follows their footsteps will get the type of judgment they faced and even more. It's like such evildoer is bringing back to JEHOVAH'S mind what He has formatted! Numb 14:18

Well the SOUL (character) that sin will not be remembered during resurrection! Ezekiel 18:4

But if you guys feel you know better than that there's no issue, just pick up your Bible and go out there to PREACH and TEACH what you know.
No wahala! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:
the most foolish write up on earth. Is Adam alive today?
May you have peace

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
I am not dancing arount anything, u are the one dancing, i am trying to say that what you understand as death, may not be what death truly means, but rather than face that u are busy repeating that death was never Gods plan, guess what we all know dat death wasnt God's original plan, we want to know what death really means. Gotit And oh the reason i specificially mention witnesses is dat their wrong definition of death influenced their errorneous belief that thd soul is not immortal!!
Where in the Bible says the soul is immortal

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by Emusan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So you think he understands what the group teaches than our members even when he's not one of us shey? cheesy

I don't know when simple English became an issue!

You lied that God doesn't keep EVIL DOERS memory and they won't be resurrected, I presented a fact from your own organization which claims God keeps evil doers MEMORY and they'll ALL be RESURRECTED.

Later, you twisted mouth to not ALL THE DEAD will be resurrected. Which I bursted with the scriptural fact again.

Funny enough critics say lots and lots of things against Jesus and his disciples but they're not ready to learn directly in order to know.

Tactics to deviate cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

JEHOVAH our own God doesn't keep account of evildoers

So how will Jehovah resurrect evildoers if their ACCOUNTS are not kept by Him?

so it's for our own good that what led to their destruction were written {1Corin 10:11} anyone that follows their footsteps will get the type of judgment they faced and even more.

Irrelevant 101 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

It's like such evildoer is bringing back to JEHOVAH'S mind what He has formatted! Numb 14:18

Yet Jehovah will still resurrect EVILDOERS, how come?

Well the SOUL (character) that sin will not be remembered during resurrection! Ezekiel 18:4

So who are the UNRIGHTEOUS who will be resurrected at the 1000 years judgement Day of Jehovah that your organization talked about?

Here is that part from the horse mouth again "Thus, during Jehovah’s great thousand-year Judgment Day, all those in God’s memory will be resurrected​ —both the righteous and the unrighteous." (Acts 17:31)

No be me talk am! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

But if you guys feel you know better than that there's no issue, just pick up your Bible and go out there to PREACH and TEACH what you know.
No wahala! smiley

If we don't preach and teach OUT THERE, will you know about our belief? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

I wonder o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

If the soul is mortal then why did God sternly warn the isrealite against consulting mediums and necromancers(people who could use magic to commune with the dead) if it wasnt possible to commune with the dead then why did God warn against such... Ok if the dead cease to exist then how could The spirit of Prophet Samuel be conjured up from the dead by the witch of endor Read 1Sam 28, "dead" Samuel asked saul why he disturbed him and correctly predicted the future, oya MaxinDHouse come and answer

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
If the soul is mortal then why did God sternly warn the isrealite against consulting mediums and necromancers(people who could use magic to commune with the dead) if it wasnt possible to commune with the dead then why did God warn against such... Ok if the dead cease to exist then how could The spirit of Prophet Samuel be conjured up from the dead by the witch of endor Read 1Sam 28, "dead" Samuel asked saul why he disturbed him and correctly predicted the future, oya MaxinDHouse come and answer

Instead of humbly requesting for a Bible study you're aggressively agitating upon ignorance.

My friend, i was a Muslim before i humbly requested a free home Bible study to learn from the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught.

Your friend said:

If we don't preach and teach OUT THERE, will you know about our belief?

But funny enough it's you that's worried over what JWs believe not the other way around! cheesy

Honest hearted individuals know that only the Jehovah's Witnesses have the spirit Jesus spoke about {Act 1:8} when he commanded his disciples to go out and meet their neighbours at home to PREACH and TEACH! Matt 28:19-20

I will not teach you, go out there and preach what you know! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Just imagine the insolence, he wants to know why God told his people to avoid demons.
To them the true God is depriving His people of things they're entitled to.

Thanks to Jesus for sending us God's Holy Spirit to TEACH us all sacred secrets {John 16:12-13} if they're bold enough with the Holy Spirit let them go out there and PREACH what they know after all Jesus promised his disciples the support of God's Holy Spirit {Act 1:8} so why aren't they much more active than the JWs àbí your faith is dying?
What our own leaders taught us is what we are preaching, so they should also can go out to preach what their leaders taught them or what the Holy Ghost of their god taught them! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of humbly requesting for a Bible study you're aggressively agitating upon ignorance.

My friend, i was a Muslim before i humbly requested a free home Bible study to learn from the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught.

Your friend said:

But funny enough it's you that's worried over what JWs believe not the other way around! cheesy

Honest hearted individuals know that only the Jehovah's Witnesses have the spirit Jesus spoke about {Act 1:8} when he commanded his disciples to go out and meet their neighbours at home to PREACH and TEACH! Matt 28:19-20

Since you have succesfully doged answering my question it is clear to me that you are not ready to question the things you believe, i wont bother u anymore, but i'll leave u with this... TRUTH IS NOT AFRAID OF BEING QUESTIONED OR COMING UNDER SCRUTINY thanks cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Lemme ask you this first: are spirit and soul the same?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Since you have succesfully doged answering my question it is clear to me that you are not ready to question the things you believe, i wont bother u anymore, but i'll leave u with this... TRUTH IS NOT AFRAID OF BEING QUESTIONED OR COMING UNDER SCRUTINY thanks cool

Like say JWs just come my house to convert me from Islam to become one of them without scrutiny.
Cry from today till tomorrow i will not TEACH you! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Like say JWs just come my house to convert me from Islam to become one of them without scrutiny.
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol cheesy cheesy

I took my chances to learn when JWs came knocking on my door so if any arrogant person wants to learn after hearing something about JWs let him humbly, politely, respectfully and mildly request for a free home Bible study from JWs.
That's what i did when i heard about JWs! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Lemme ask you this first: are spirit and soul the same?
They arent the same, first in 1Thess5:23, bible says that "may God preserve spirit, soul and body blameless..." and in Heb 4:13 bible say Gods word is able to pierce "the dividing asunder of soul and spirit" so they clearly arent the same!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lol, so in your mind na you think i want you to teach me, bro i dont need your teaching, i am already well GROUNDED in the these truths, and i can refute ANY point you put out in support of your errornous position of mortality of the soul with scriptures, so bro i dont need your teaching cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
They arent the same, first in 1Thess5:23, bible says that "may God preserve spirit, soul and body blameless..." and in Heb 4:13 bible say Gods word is able to pierce "the dividing asunder of soul and spirit" so they clearly arent the same!!

Now can you compare your above posts and tell me which one is immortal, soul or spirit?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Lol, so in your mind na you think i want you to teach me, bro i dont need your teaching, i am already well GROUNDED in the these truths, and i can refute ANY point you put out in support of your errornous position of mortality of the soul with scriptures, so bro i dont need your teaching cool

Good!
So go out there and make zealous disciples who are fully competent and completely equipped Bible scholars for your God, JWs are doing really great in that regard! Matt 28:19-20 wink

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Now can you compare your above post and tell me which one is immortal, soul or spirit?
Both the soul and the spirit are immortal, the soul(memory, values, emotions, thought system,etc) is what gives a person a distinct personality. In the case of Samuel, it was his (immortal) spirit that was brought back, but because his soul was also alive he could remember who saul was and even take a stance of displeasure towards saul because of the things he had done. So both soul and spirit are immortal!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Now can you compare your above posts and tell me which one is immortal, soul or spirit?

Which one is immortal, soul or spirit?
It's like the oil has finished in his lamp o! cheesy

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Both the soul and the spirit are immortal, the soul(memory, values, emotions, thought system,etc) is what gives a person a distinct personality. In the case of Samuel, it was his (immortal) spirit that was brought back, but because his soul was also alive he could remember who saul was and even take a stance of displeasure towards saul because of the things he had done. So both soul and spirit are immortal!!

Soul is immortal, spirit is immortal.
So when Adam dies two things survived him o!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Jesus need to hear this because someone must be the REAL liar {John 8:44} between God who said:
But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Gene 2:17

And Satan who said:

At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die. Gene 3:4 grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Can soul live independently on it own of it has to stick with the spirit?

What did the medium brought out of the earth, Samuel's spirit or Samuel's soul or both?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by cornelboy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Jesus need to hear this because someone must be the REAL liar {John 8:44} between God who said:
But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Gene 2:17

And Satan who said:

At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die. Gene 3:4 grin

Lol
NuclearReactor, when Jehovah God was speaking to Adam that he would die, was he referring to Adam's body or the whole of him (body, soul and spirit combined)?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol
Nuclear reactor, when Jehovah God was speaking to Adam that he would die, was he referring to Adam's body or the whole of him (body, soul and spirit combined)?
When honest hearted and sincere individuals humbly request a free home Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses most of these ones were saying they're busy either doing something worthless or going to theology school trying to become pastors!

Well for the benefit of other followers of this thread, nothing as in NOTHING survives Adam when 930 year came after eating the forbidden fruit Adam expired just as God said.

But what about the spirit of the dead that God warned His people not to engage?

Fallen angels came to mate with female humans in the days of Noah {Gene 6:1-5} and after the destruction of Noah's generation these angels weren't allowed to join God's heavenly armies of loyal angelic sons {1Peter 3:19-20} since they were disengaged they returned to the earth and became demons awaiting judgment day! 2Peter 2:4; Jude 6

These rebellious angels joined forces with Satan to deceive mankind {Reve 12:9} they're the ones appearing as dead people in anywhere the spirit of dead people are invoked, the real dead people according to God's are totally unconscious {Eccl 9:5-6} that is why Lazarus (Jesus' friend) couldn't relate anything about life after death, even his people (Jews) back then strongly believe that the dead knows nothing {Eccl 9:10} the force God breath into Adam's nostrils to sustain our breathing automatically stops functioning at death and the hope to restore it lies in the hands of the true God! Psalms 146:4; Eccl 12:7
At death man has fully paid for all his sins {Romans 6:7} that's why God has no business with unrepentant evildoers, He just forgets they once existed because they never brought Him praise with the evil way they lived their lives! Psalms 9:17

So anytime people call on gods, goddesses or spirit of the dead in other places it's those demons that comes to answer them because the true God only engaged the Israelites through a covenant! Exodus 19:5

The demons keep ravaging mankind with all sort of lies ranging from the immortality of the soul to eternal suffering in an unknown place, all to poison the minds of right thinking ones against the true God. That's why the one and only true God warned His people (Israelites) never to worship any other God because there's no other God elsewhere apart from Satan and his demons! 2Corin 4:4; John 5:19

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol
NuclearReactor, when Jehovah God was speaking to Adam that he would die, was he referring to Adam's body or the whole of him (body, soul and spirit combined)?
Ok let me clear this, when adam sinned, he died as God threatened, but you see because adam(and all humans) are body soul and spirit,the way death manifests in the body is different from how death manifest in the soul and equally different with the spirit, because these 3 arent the same so death cannot manifest in them in the same manner, death manifests in the body through AGING and SEIZURE OF BREATH AND CONCIOUSNESS, so actually what you call "death"(to stop existing) is only the bodily manifestion of death, spirits are immortal by default, so the death of a spirit doesnt mean it seizes to exist, ok why is Satan still alive Didnt he also sin against God just like adam By rebellion since the wages of sin is death why did adam sin and die(stop to exist) while satan is still very much alive
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
NuclearReactor:
ok why is Satan still alive Didnt he also sin against God just like adam By rebellion since the wages of sin is death why did adam sin and die(stop to exist) while satan is still very much alive

Did God warn Satan about death?
Did Satan eat the forbidden fruit?
Is Satan created with flesh and blood liable to death?

Keep dribbling yourself.
Sebi you want to correct those who know much more than you, ọya go on let's see! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And Satan who said:

Your problem is that you dont know what death truly means, hence the confusion, ive explained it in my last reply to cornelboy, read it and recieve enligtenment, thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Your problem is that you dont know what death truly means, hence the confusion, ive explained it in my last reply to cornelboy, read it and recieve enligtenment, thanks cool

Mr lecturer so can you now present a group of preachers teaching people from house to house in our neighborhood what you're trying to say here? Matt 28:19-20 cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by NuclearReactor: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did God warn Satan about death?
Did Satan eat the forbidden fruit?
Is Satan created with flesh and blood liable to death?

Keep dribbling yourself.
Sebi you want to correct those who know much more than you, ọya go on let's see! cheesy
Guy you are the one dribbling yourself, lol, Sin is Sin, whether its the sin of disobeying God by eating the fruit or its sin by rebelling against God, its all sin and the wages of sin is death!! Satan didnt need to be warned cos he has been in heaven with God for ages, so he would have known, he was an archangel for crying out loud So because Satan isnt flesh and blood, so he would not justly recieve the reward of his sin which is death, did scripture say the "wages of sins by human beings is death" ok why does Rev 21:8 talk about "the second death" Guy u are not interested in questioning what you believe, when u are ready God will give u insight, for now Goodday undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by Emusan(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough you're the one who will claim to be once an Atheist and also Muslim cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Which one you left for JWs, Atheist Muslim?

Your friend said:

You spoke well but is he your enemy?

Just as you and many JWs have created thread about other Christians belief.

Not to even talk about your organization numerous articles created against CHRISTENDOM.

The only spirit Jesus talked about that you JWs fit into is the spirit of your father the Devil because he is a liar from beginning which is the reason you all exhibit a lying spirit.

Just look at the Bible citation Acts 1:8 & Matt 28:19-20 and show us where the word HOME appeared in those verses. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did he ask you to teach him? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

If he doesn't go out to teach, you won't have opportunity to leave is it Islam or Atheist self cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh by Emusan(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Mr lecturer so can you now present a group of preachers teaching people from house to house in our neighborhood what you're trying to say here? Matt 28:19-20 cheesy

Mr teacher, where do you see teaching people from house to house in Matt 28:19-20? cheesy grin cheesy grin

"Go to the people of all nations and make them my disciples. Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Rub Off On You / An Owl / Why Did Jesus Come To Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.