Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures (40311 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by shortIGBOman: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
iamyemiakins:
SE politicians aligning with their Oga grin

Yes oo. They must pay homage and show loyalty to their Northern masters. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by sofiscatedmoron: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Abia Governor don go lick his Northern masters Ass. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by souljay007(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omo... See that 7 series

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
See ikpeazu bmw...atiku na VP for 8yrs nothing more....sambo vp for 6yrs and 8yrs as governor. Yet man is quiet.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by HilcomTech(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Somebody should tell Atiku to stop wearing those st00peed shoes. He can still wear white shoes that are better than these ones.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by slimmaintenance(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
The vampires are gathering again to continue looting the country.

Electorates must stand up against all these looters
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Give us vice, let afonja play opposition and see how 8y taste grin grin
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Emmanuel909090: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ikpeazu can you drive that BMW at Port Harcourt road Aba?
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by successmatters(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi the President of Online Republic of BIAFRA, right now grin grin grin

Atiku just collapsed after learning that the PDP3
will dump him grin

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
My fellow Yoruba Muslim. This trick of yours won't work . southeast will vote for Igbo VP because we know obi can't win the election
I will only vote against Atiku if he didn't pick igbo man as vp
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin VP politics don start like joke like joke... Make APC come do there primary quick quick.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by PericomaNwankwo: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
My fellow Yoruba Muslim. This trick of yours won't work . southeast will vote for Igbo VP because we know obi can't win the election

I see
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by shortIGBOman: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

Atiku just collapsed after learning that the PDP3
will dump him grin

What is this Emeka saying?

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Reality3080: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mangekyo:
Imagine on D-day, citizens of our great nation, are required to choose between atiku and...... embarassed embarassed embarassed Tinubu embarassed
Even though I will vote atiku anytime any day, I think we should do better with with who gets tickets. There are way more competent people out there than atiku and..... embarassed embarassed Tinubu.

In any SANE country for example, Tinubu wouldn't even be looked at twice in a primary where osibanjo and amaechi are available.

We need to get these things right, else I'm not sure if we'll ever excel as a country. People like Tinubu ought not to be seen around the premises of Aso rock. He should go enjoy his Lagos loot
all these primary school kids

So atiku is better than tinubu?
U complain of eractic power supply but u don’t know it was atiku that sold nepa to his friends in d name of privatization n started importing mikano?

Have u ever heard about Halliburton scandal before?
The white man named Peter Jefferson that did d scams with atiku was jailed in his country?

Have u ever read my watch by obj,go n read how he described atiku then come back here?

Have u ever read about atiku exploits as a custom officer?

Many of u are talking crap out of hate n not logical reasoning,tinubu has been tried by opposition party n discharge n acquitted of corruption charges but have u ever heard about atiku been tried before?

Many of u were in primary school when atiku was vp but u won’t understand

U are just a kid

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Abujason: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku, whatever you do, don’t even consider that corrupt ugly toad as your VP or you are finished.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by shortIGBOman: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Afonjas have been licking it since 15bc, let him lick small na and see and see the tase of what afonja has been sucking since grin

The thing pain Emeka. grin grin

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Bayyajidda(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

You're the yoruba muslim here. It's presidency or nothing. Highly Obidient... The LABOUR of hero past, shall never be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Aidejay(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku should not even try it...

Atiku abubakar don't even dare...

I swear if you try it I'll vote for Peter Obi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Chiffy: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by ceeceeco: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmmmm! So this local man have now met with Atiku, I wonder what he went to discuss with Atiku. See how ugly he is. How this ugly ngwa man became a Governor is still a very big surprise to me till date. Indeed, wonders shall never end.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Sunsets: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by sofiscatedmoron: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain Emeka. grin grin
Yes o well wela grin, that's y emeka wan lick the ass bamidele bamgboye ventures has been licking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Foolishbuhari: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Mangekyo:
Imagine on D-day, citizens of our great nation, are required to choose between atiku and...... embarassed embarassed embarassed Tinubu embarassed
Even though I will vote atiku anytime any day, I think we should do better with with who gets tickets. There are way more competent people out there than atiku and..... embarassed embarassed Tinubu.

In any SANE country for example, Tinubu wouldn't even be looked at twice in a primary where osibanjo and amaechi are available.

We need to get these things right, else I'm not sure if we'll ever excel as a country. People like Tinubu ought not to be seen around the premises of Aso rock. He should go enjoy his Lagos loot
You have Peter Obi!
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Abujason: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
all these primary school kids

So atiku is better than tinubu?
U complain of eractic power supply but u don’t know it was atiku that sold nepa to his friends in d name of privatization n started importing mikano?

Have u ever heard about Halliburton scandal before?
The white man named Peter Jefferson that did d scams with atiku was jailed in his country?

Have u ever read my watch by obj,go n read how he described atiku then come back here?

Have u ever read about atiku exploits as a custom officer?

Many of u are talking crap out of hate n not logical reasoning,tinubu has been tried by opposition party n discharge n acquitted of corruption charges but have u ever heard about atiku been tried before?

Many of u were in primary school when atiku was vp but u won’t understand

U are just a kid

First of all you don’t know what you are talking about. By the way, Jefferson is not white. He is a black American.

But among all the crooks running to be president, no one can be worse that the druggie, frog-eyed olodo from Iragbiji.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by muykem: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
When people are criticising south east before now I used to wonder why until now. Your politicians in PDP and APC carry northern aspirants on their heads and you are blame SS and SW for not supporting you.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by nazicartel(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaniDani:

You don't know Ikpeazu. He's one man that stands firm in his believe and would never backtrack.

Even Wike have met Atiku, so what's the big deal? Moreover the news said Atiku invited him.
I know Ikpeazu. E no get sense.... Ikonne should come and win nah

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Freedom34: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Atiku my man ... Anything to move the country forward is welcomed
Nwoke, don't tell me u will bitlay peter obi for atiku o?

After all ds years of crying of 'marginalization' and 'its our turn'?
Hian!
cool
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Ezedon(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tale of 2 evil men
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Chynwe(f): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
This Ikpeazu is too daft.He campaigned and voted Wike.Why rush to visit Atiku?I have been asking people what this man really wants to go and do in the Upper Chambers in 2023.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Nchenches: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku destroyed PDP right from 2003 when he started his battles against then President Obasanjo who he served as VP.
From 2007 till 2022, Atiku abandoned PDP and returned at will to PDP in pursuit of his pet project of power must be with his Arewa.
Atiku does not deserve PDP presidential ticket. He is most likely to consign PDP to remain in opposition party status after the 2023 presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) / Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.