Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures (40307 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine this idiot as vice president then Nigeria will stop to exist
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Am I the only person seeing the irony in the fact that Ikpeazu is the non-performing corrupt governor of Abia state which is the home state of the supreme leader of IPOB terrorist cult.
Have you ever heard IPOB supreem Reader criticise Ikepazu?
Meanwhile some brainwashed youths are wasting their lives believing that IPOB clowns are serious about actualising an independent Biafra.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by NaijaCars4sale: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmm, strong men
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
orlaglobal234:
Mr Atiku don't mistakenly pick this man as your running mate or else he will run you down because nobody would vote for you because of this KEROSENE governor oo. So, think very well before you pick your running mate and i will support Emeka Ehedioha as your running mate
Anything I see this opportunistic buffoon a strange hatred wells up in me. Ikpeazu vexes me to no end! angry
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by victorv12(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Naija! Dem don buy latest 7 Series BMW that was released last month. Na wa for our politicians!
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Quiny32323: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaniDani:

You don't know Ikpeazu. He's one man that stands firm in his believe and would never backtrack.

Even Wike have met Atiku, so what's the big deal? Moreover the news said Atiku invited him.

Going by his performance as abia governor then his beliefs must be full of sh#t
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Abujason: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
tell me how tinubu is worse that atiku

At least I listed atiku shady dealings,tell me tinubu own

Ok. Thank you.

1. Where in the world does the former Governor of a state continue to milk the state treasury years after leaving office? Even in Nigeria not even former head of state does that.
2. Where in Nigeria does a former Governor decide for the people who must be a Governor, deputy, cabinet official - state or Federal?
3. How does someone who has serious criminal charges against him in court want to be our president?
4. How does a known former drug dealer with known cases in US courts want to be our leader?
5. How is someone that is too old and sick qualified to be our president after the experience we are having with the failure in Aso Rock?
6. How does someone or family know for crass nepotism qualify as president material with his wife as Senator of Lagos, his son being readied for governorship, his sister as Iyaloja of Lagos and other family members taking over key appointments through his connections?
7. How is someone that has already shown dislike of certain people from certain parts of the country through his campaign visits qualify as presidential candidate that will unify the same country?

No name calling. Just answer these
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Reality3080: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abujason:

Ok. Thank you.

1. Where in the world does the former Governor of a state continue to milk the state treasury years after leaving office? Even in Nigeria not even former head of state does that.
2. Where in Nigeria does a former Governor decide for the people who must be a Governor, deputy, cabinet official - state or Federal?
3. How does someone who has serious criminal charges against him in court want to be our president?
4. How does a known former drug dealer with known cases in US courts want to be our leader?
5. How is someone that is too old and sick qualified to be our president after the experience we are having with the failure in Aso Rock?
6. How does someone or family know for crass nepotism qualify as president material with his wife as Senator of Lagos, his son being readied for governorship, his sister as Iyaloja of Lagos and other family members taking over key appointments through his connections?
7. How is someone that has already shown dislike of certain people from certain parts of the country through his campaign visits qualify as presidential candidate that will unify the same country?

(1)please how is he milking Lagos?
Can u explain in clear terms?

(2)where did tinubu decide who u vote in Lagos?
How many votes does he have?
How did he stop u from voting your preferred candidate?

(3) please I beg u in d name of anything u serve,please list d criminal records cos the last time I checked,USA consulars visited him

(4)can he have a drug case in USA n USA consulars still visit him?Do u realize d consular is representing USA anywhere in d world?

(5)do u realize atiku is 75?
Peter obi is well over 50?

Tinubu is 70 years,so what’s your definition of old?

(6)Do u realize they got there through election?
Irrespective of how u want to paint it anybody can b anything in a democratic setting?

The people voted for them n they saw all this n still voted for them,that’s d beauty of democracy

(7) So u want him to go to south east that even u can’t guarantee your safety?
Igbos have made it clear they don’t like him n I believe u saw the letter ohaneze wrote to him?
Do u want professor akunyili fate to b his?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Reality3080: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abujason:

Ok. Thank you.

the only question I have for u is this

Name 5 peter obi legacies in anambra as governor for 8 years that is still standing till date?
What did Peter obi do differently from governors of his set?

Note

The 75bn have been bursted by Obiano
The 100 million dollar have been disputed by soludo
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
u are reporting someone n still calling him a slowpoke…..lol

I reported so the mods can see his speech. I don do my bit. If him or any of his ilks try again, Na wotowoto.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Fadafada231(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
I'm seeing Ibori in that picture
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Tareq1105: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
The home that's active once every four years.

If only Nigerians would understand the damage that Atiku and other aspirants have done to our currency vis a vis the dollar they would call for their prosecution.

They mop up dollar to the extent that by last Friday there was no dollar anywhere in Abuja.

This is serious financial crime.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Chopcy29: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Atiku my man ... Anything to move the country forward is welcomed

Na people like you dey put this country in a deep shit, because of the small peanut you gain or your useless sentiment.

Don’t forget I told you this 4years coming...
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by shortIGBOman: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=DaveDGreat

Na so I hate NDIGBO reach. They are not Ass licking all these Northern Almajiri like they are supposed to. Onye Hausa bụ Chineke anyị nna, anyị ga-eri nri ha, ma ọ bụrụ na anyị ga[quote]

It's ok to show loyalty to your Northern Almajiri Masters. Keep it up. grin grin

Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I'm a fool

This weyrey can't even quote well. Bia Nwa Abobaku, you sure say you go school at all? Or Na the art of "owomida" them take bring you up abi? cheesy

Don't worry, continue asslicking. Your masters up north might one day pity you.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by illuminutty: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
The most useless governor in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by slowice(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
So ikpeazụ drives a BMW as governor.... Silly thief
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by jprosper18(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Two loosers
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aidejay:
Atiku should not even try it...

Atiku abubakar don't even dare...

I swear if you try it I'll vote for Peter Obi!

Don't worry he won't do it.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Joeyfizzo: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
is it not the house on the hill close to Banex bridge in Abj?
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by dex4sure: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
grin
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Eriokanmi: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
See his house...very bad, wobbly interlocking system
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by wingmanIII: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
My fellow Yoruba Muslim. This trick of yours won't work . southeast will vote for Igbo VP because we know obi can't win the election

You and who know??
SE is voting for no VP.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Abujason: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
the only question I have for u is this

Name 5 peter obi legacies in anambra as governor for 8 years that is still standing till date?
What did Peter obi do differently from governors of his set?

Note

The 75bn have been bursted by Obiano
The 100 million dollar have been disputed by soludo

So you know, Peter Obi was the best performing Governor in Nigeria. If in doubt, visit the state or ask people who are from there or visited during his stewardship.

Anyway, this is not about him. It’s about the owl-eyed crook from SW.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by caracas: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaniDani:

You don't know Ikpeazu. He's one man that stands firm in his believe and would never backtrack.

Even Wike have met Atiku, so what's the big deal? Moreover the news said Atiku invited him.
Ikpeazu is as useless as used tissue paper….
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Abujason: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
(1)please how is he milking Lagos?
Can u explain in clear terms?

(2)where did tinubu decide who u vote in Lagos?
How many votes does he have?
How did he stop u from voting your preferred candidate?

(3) please I beg u in d name of anything u serve,please list d criminal records cos the last time I checked,USA consulars visited him

(4)can he have a drug case in USA n USA consulars still visit him?Do u realize d consular is representing USA anywhere in d world?

(5)do u realize atiku is 75?
Peter obi is well over 50?

Tinubu is 70 years,so what’s your definition of old?

(6)Do u realize they got there through election?
Irrespective of how u want to paint it anybody can b anything in a democratic setting?

The people voted for them n they saw all this n still voted for them,that’s d beauty of democracy

(7) So u want him to go to south east that even u can’t guarantee your safety?
Igbos have made it clear they don’t like him n I believe u saw the letter ohaneze wrote to him?
Do u want professor akunyili fate to b his?

You must come from another planet to be asking these questions with obvious answers. If you are still in need of answers, abeg go ask Bubu. He already said over his dead body will the crook be allowed to become APC candidate.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by John4B: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
He only went there to speak for himself.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Springboot: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Not single south east governor is supporting Peter Obi, I repeat, Peter Obi will not win one state in the south east. It's the sad truth.
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by shimolv: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures by Legendary21: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ikpeazu the worst governor in the history of Abia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR / Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.