Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is Quest International Company Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Quest International Company Genuine? (2014 Views)

Is Quest International Company a genuine organization? / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / Is This Company Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Quest International Company Genuine? by HelipsTech: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is Quest International Company Genuine?
I got an invite from a friend, I stay in PH and the company is located in Lagos.

Pls anyone with useful information about the company and address, please help.
Re: Is Quest International Company Genuine? by mbasharon(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Run for your life bro
Except if u have 480k to dash in the name of registration and getting 2 referrals that will pay the same amount before u will be paid, and they will never tell u about the referral till u start
I had an encounter with them buh I ran away when they told me about the registration money
You can Google online and even here on nairaland to hear bad testimonies about them

1 Like

Re: Is Quest International Company Genuine? by thelegend1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Is Quest International Company Genuine? by HelipsTech: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2022
mbasharon:
Run for your life bro
Except if u have 480k to dash in the name of registration and getting 2 referrals that will pay the same amount before u will be paid, and they will never tell u about the referral till u start
I had an encounter with them buh I ran away when they told me about the registration money
You can Google online and even here on nairaland to hear bad testimonies about them

Thanks for the information
Re: Is Quest International Company Genuine? by HelipsTech: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Is Quest International Company Genuine? by Ritateach: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Run oooo. Big scam. My sister is a victim. Runnnn

(1) (Reply)

Various Job Offers / Vancancies Act Fast / Impromptu Resignation Or Formal Resignation, Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.