Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom (57354 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by PoliteActivist: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ten06:
He must have been seriously fed up.
Man living with his wife and mother in-law, couple with the fact that laws over there don't favour men in marital issues

But Obama lived in the white house with his wife and mother-in-law

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Gbadespet(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumu Igbo boy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by SIMONEKPA7: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
cococandy:

Just hurry up and bury all your loved one. Don’t waste time. Keep it moving
Deaths upon you and your entire house hold.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Nigerialabalaba: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
naijamerican:
. Good will continue to punish you for being as stupid as you are
see painment.E pain u because u be one of those evil lot.

Even d Nigeria wey u hateful bitter ibo ipob terrorists for diaspora hate go spit out una corpses. Una own don cast! Useless evil unpatriotic lot wey go dey wish evil upon Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by PoliteActivist: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
tosan245:
One issue with foreign reporters, when a Blackman commits a crime they would be so quick to streamline his origin to his roots like "A Nigerian living in United has committed............" but if a blackman was to achieve a ground breaking feat they either report is as "A Blackman by name has just discovered......." or they claim him like this "An African American has just found the cure for............."

His head is too flat for that. Flat head is caused by carrying heavy loads as children - which Americans don't do.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by cococandy(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

Common ground where? What is a man doing with a baby below the age of 1!!

The nincompoop did what they do best? When they can’t offer common sense rebuttals, they start wishing you dead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
cococandy:

The nincompoop did what they do best? When they can’t offer common sense rebuttals, they start wishing you dead.

Very stupid individuals. No be their fault, na Seun cause am. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by cococandy(f): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Deaths upon you and your entire house hold.
When I’m not the one wishing it on you first? You never jam. You’ve put that energy out there in the universe and it’s coming home to roost at yours. It’s like a boomerang. You get it back the way you sent it forth.
Stay ready o. I hope you have funeral money.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by naijamerican: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
cococandy:

You were wondering why a woman can’t stay single if she can’t love the man anymore. And I’m letting you know that’s exactly what she wanted to do but he would have none of it. So what’s hard to comprehend here? That you’re a biased misogynistic person who can’t help but find ways to victim blame because the perpetrator is a man?

F**k off with this gender war bullshytZ. Nigerians are too stupid.

Between the tribalistic comments and the gender war crap, it’s clear to see why Nigeria is a shyt hole country, the Nigerians within it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by SIMONEKPA7: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
cococandy:

When I’m not the one wishing it on you first? You never jam. You’ve put that energy out there in the universe and it’s coming home to roost at yours. It’s like a boomerang. You get it back the way you sent it forth.
Stay ready o. I hope you have funeral money.
Rip in advance to you and your entire house hold. That is if you will have peace
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by zxxtx: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

He is. The flat head is the give away. Flat head is caused by carrying heavy loads as children - which Americans don't do.

I’m sorry, I’m finding it hard to understand you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by coputa(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
kingthreat:
There is a high-possibility that this dude is a 2nd generation Nigerian-American and has never stepped his foot on Nigerian soil before. He simply bears a Nigerian name and nothing associates him with our country. Guy doesn't even use Nigeria in anything concerning him. Why then are our bloggers suddenly making him full-fledged Nigerian all because he was involved in a serious crime?
He had the DNA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by PoliteActivist: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
zxxtx:

I’m sorry, I’m finding it hard to understand you.

Nothing to understand. People born and raised in US don't have flat heads. Confirm for yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Emmanuel909090: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

Common ground where? What is a man doing with a baby below the age of 1? When it is not that the mother is mentally unstable or certified unfit. Which common ground do you want with a baby that is still breastfeeding?

Abeg rest!

The charlatan above actually thinks he is right to want the custody of a 3 months old baby! Madness!!

I know a man who single handedly raised his daughter.

How about those who lost their wives during child birth? These kids still survive happily.

A lot of men care for babies much more than the women. Some men can't stand you taking away their kids, men are soft emotional beings, women get heart walai.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baddest guy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Amumaigwe: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hateful bitter ipob terrorist Ibo in diaspora wey wish buhari dead don cast.

Most of dem go return in body bags to Nigeria wey una don bad mouth or rot in jail overseas. Dem own don cast patapata. awon ashiere ebi impostor princeoflagos from owerri in barren iboland

With the humiliation the Buhari's cabal is planning to see your principal, Tinubu, is IPOB not justified at last? Onuku!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by jclassiq(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Most of dem go return in body bags to Nigeria wey una don bad mouth or rot in jail overseas. Dem own don cast patapata. awon ashiere ebi impostor princeoflagos from owerri in barren iboland

Go and get the urgent help you need. Sicko.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
naijamerican:

F**k off with this gender war bullshytZ. Nigerians are too stupid.

Between the tribalistic comments and the gender war crap, it’s clear to see why Nigeria is a shyt hole country, the Nigerians within it
Did you tell all those people commenting how (because she’s a woman) she must have caused his actions to fvck off with their gender bullshiet?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by zxxtx: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nothing to understand. People born and raised in US don't have flat heads. Confirm for yourself

Lol you’re not serious oh
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by seangy4konji: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
American Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

I know a man who single handedly raised his daughter.

How about those who lost their wives during child birth? These kids still survive happily.

A lot of men care for babies much more than the women. Some men can't stand you taking away their kids, men are soft emotional beings, women get heart walai.

The wife is alive and healthy, no sane judge would grant custody of a 3 months old baby to a man!!! Most men do not care for a newborn more than a woman. Most men are even scared of carrying newborns, so I don’t know where you got your statistics from.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by lastburn(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
This na why some people don't like to take der wife abroad cuz the moment they get there. you know over there the law ain't the same with Africa, the law favor women more. They will start to misbehave and start acting like na Dem be boss!!! Woman Wey you use your own money bring her come abroad... She don frustrate this guy Taya cos am sure if they were both in 9ja such will not happen.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by GistFullGround: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
The wife & her mother may have stressed his life so much. Maybe she was even a nurse, who bosses him around.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Nigerialabalaba: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amumaigwe:

With the humiliation the Buhari's cabal is planning to see your principal, Tinubu, is IPOB not justified at last? Onuku!!
ehen! I talk am. All ur hatred and bitterness na Tinubu next after Buhari no die.
U wan hear d truth?Nobody send ibo because whoever una support una go jinx am with badluck. shiorr
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Emmanuel909090: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

The wife is alive and healthy, no sane judge would grant custody of a 3 months old baby to a man!!! Most men do not care for a newborn more than a woman. Most men are even scared of carrying newborns, so I don’t know where you got your statistics from.

It all depends on the kind of men you meet, 98% of men in my circle care more for babies much more than any woman will do.

We just have the notion that women are the best care givers but men do better.

But all the same, they are all gone.
So we can rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by pmc01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
subsidywise18:

He destroyed his life. He chose the wrong woman, he allowed himself to get easily frustrated, and he never used the option of walking away.

Never let anyone, man or woman, frustrate you. Walk away. Don't fall into their trap.

True
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by eyinjuege: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

You need to read the report again and understand it.

He is not stoping her from leaving. They are dragging the custody of the child.

And to you a man should leave his child because he has no emotion I guess?

Women are way stronger than men and the earlier we understand this the better.

If you want to leave and he choose to have custody of the child, why not look for a common ground.

That man also needs that child as much as you do.

Custody isn't about the parent's needs but the child's needs and interests.
Once parents stop putting their own needs and interests above that of children, they will always do the right thing.
The courts usually decide who has custody. Some cases it's 50/50, some one parent has primary custody and the children see the other parent specific times eg weekends, holidays etc.
The judge considera a lot of factors.
This man is obviously not right to have custody of any animal talkmore of a living person. He is a violent man who will only destroy the lives of anyone who is close to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by bablon20(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na dem dem.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by vickydevoka(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
juman:
He made mistakes.
A woman that want to go with her children, let her go.
Born other children.
Exactly.
Me I can never spend much on a woman.
So when she want to go it won't pain me
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is unfortunate for a handsome man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by zumbigbo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Medical Lancet UK (2022)
This is a perfect example of a riddled, diseased cerebellum, given too much time and a keyboard.

Cure - brain should be stir-fried on high heat in a wok with aviation fuel
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Stanleyq: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

i can see ur pain with this ur irrelevant comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.