Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom (57350 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by juman(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
vickydevoka:

Exactly.
Me I can never spend much on a woman.
So when she want to go it won't pain me

You are right.
Also young children are better of with the mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by PoliteActivist: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
zxxtx:

Lol you’re not serious oh

Very serious. Why do you think Biafrans who were small kids durring the war developed flat heads? They had to carry heavy loads. Generally certain tribes carry heavy loads as children
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by juman(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
The guy that supposed to come home and impregnate ten ladies, he wasted his life because of one small baby.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by 2braithe: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
kingthreat:
There is a high-possibility that this dude is a 2nd generation Nigerian-American and has never stepped his foot on Nigerian soil before. He simply bears a Nigerian name and nothing associates him with our country. Guy doesn't even use Nigeria in anything concerning him. Why then are our bloggers suddenly making him full-fledged Nigerian all because he was involved in a serious crime?

Is he a Chinese or Mexican??
Which do you think will prevail between his country of immigration and his country of origin??

Imagine a chinese man who was granted citizenship in Nigeria commiting a crime.Reports should now say "Nigerian man commits a crime in Nigeria".
Does that make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by vickydevoka(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
juman:

You are right.
Also young children are better of with the mother.
Any guy u see killing their spouses must have spent and invested alot on a lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by themanderon: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2022
The headline is wrong. I thought he killed his own mum but it was the wife's mum he killed. One moment of madness ruined him. Let's learn to control our temper. It would do us a world of good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2022
The guy Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Osanoghodua1: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Giving Nigerians bad name as Usual. He is now in hellfire. Accursed children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Kingsleystunner(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Lord have mercy
But how can those white men pronounce that igbokwe and the wife name �� story no clear why Him mama dey bear different name �
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by africandollar: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Igbo man wey go marry Akata! Wetin you dey fiiiinnnddd...palava you dey find! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by princewarri1985: 2:45am On Jun 03, 2022
infoviraltuned:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/update-nigerian-man-kills-himself-during-police-chase-after-shooting-his-wife-and-killing-her-mother-in-the-us-3-month-old-son-found-safe.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7157772/nigerian-man-shoots-wife-kills
all he ever wanted was custody of his lovely son, this US custody law is too strict and need to be changed because it only favours all these vagina people who always love playing the victim card
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Emmanuel909090: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2022
eyinjuege:

Custody isn't about the parent's needs but the child's needs and interests.
Once parents stop putting their own needs and interests above that of children, they will always do the right thing.
The courts usually decide who has custody. Some cases it's 50/50, some one parent has primary custody and the children see the other parent specific times eg weekends, holidays etc.
The judge considera a lot of factors.
This man is obviously not right to have custody of any animal talkmore of a living person. He is a violent man who will only destroy the lives of anyone who is close to him

You actually made a lot of sense, but concluding he is an animal because he couldn't manage his temper makes no sense.

A very loving person can actually act so weird if treated bad continuously and taken for granted, no man is an exception including you.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Moneyboyz: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2022
So much hatred on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by juman(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Any guy I see killing their must have spent and invested alot on a lady

I think the baby is the guy only child, he didn't want to be separated from him.

The point is never kill your spouse for whatever reason.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by jonahhh: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2022
You’ll bring a Nigerian woman abroad to live with you and they’ll start behaving like demons after knowing they got privileges in the foreign country… not everyone can take being used and dump . I pray the kid finds peace
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by adecz: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
So,

Las las,

Wetin this

Biafra mumu gain❓

He has condemned

the life of this little boy to

foster homes and parents.☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by pocohantas(f): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

It all depends on the kind of men you meet, 98% of men in my circle care more for babies much more than any woman will do.

We just have the notion that women are the best care givers but men do better.

But all the same, they are all gone.
So we can rest.

Oga rest abeg. Or find food chop. A normal human shouldn't even conceive the thought of giving the custody of a 3 months baby to the man when the mother is very alive and well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by 07kjb: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Unlike a real Igbo man that values life
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Such a sad story.

Self control and turning the other cheek are needed to preserve our lives.

Poor kid.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Emmanuel909090: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga rest abeg. Or find good chop. A normal human shouldn't even conceive the thought of giving the custody of a 3 months baby to the man when the mother is very alive and well.

I hear you ma.

But I guess you read the post a young man complained about his wife's nonchalant attitude towards their new baby.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by folake4u(f): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga rest abeg. Or find good chop. A normal human shouldn't even conceive the thought of giving the custody of a 3 months baby to the man when the mother is very alive and well.

Sheybi the man go breastfeed the 3months baby? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by twilliamx(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2022
They broke the man... R. I. P... They probably took all he had and still wanted to deprive him of his child... So he snapped.... Similar cases have always played out in the states because the women are more favored. Never go to extreme by killing those who hurt you because now the child will be the one to suffer for their absence...
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by dalass(f): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2022
id4sho:
sad
Nwanne, his wife must be Nigerian lipsrsealed

Of course. With his wife's name as Tangela and mother in law's name as Linda Larkins?

Those must be definitely Nigerian. Clap for yourself grin

Read, they won't. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by tabaralph: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2022
lathrowinger:

Who be Dem, flat-head?
Igbos!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by dalass(f): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

I hear you ma.

But I guess you read the post a young man complained about his wife's nonchalant attitude towards their new baby.

No one will give him a three month old baby to care for. Even a court would rather give the baby to it's grandmother than it's father.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Emmanuel909090: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2022
dalass:

No one will give him a three month old baby to care for. Even a court would rather give the baby to it's grandmother than it's father.

That's what you think.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Larrysung(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

I hear you ma.

have you heard of postpartrum depression?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by Larrysung(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
dalass:

Of course. With his wife's name as Tangela and mother in law's name as Linda Larkins?

Those must be definitely Nigerian. Clap for yourself grin

Read, they won't. angry angry
:
i laughed so hard at this! Lmaooo... Madam you're mean o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by eyinjuege: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

You actually made a lot of sense, but concluding he is an animal because he couldn't manage his temper makes no sense.

A very loving person can actually act so weird if treated bad continuously and taken for granted, no man is an exception including you.

We're talking of murder here. Planned and executed.
Not a 'at the spur of the moment murder'.
This isn't just acting weirdly. This was a planned assassination. He's no different from a hired assassin.
He had more than enough time to think of his planned action while driving down to where they were
He has probably been thinking of this for sometime.
Assuming he was treated so bad continuously, the person treating him bad had already left his life.
He should be throwing a party to thank God for his lucky escape, he should have been figuring out how to move on and what steps to take.
Instead, he shot his wife and mother in law in their home with the intent to murder them.
He kidnapped and dropped off his 3 month old baby he allegedly loves so much and wants to have custody of, with strangers who could be pedophiles and murderers themselves.
No matter how wronged I may feel, how angry I get, I will never take anyone's life unless it is absolutely self defence. A my life or your life situation.
There's no way you can ever justify his action. Trying to even do that makes a mockery of everyone and to every victim of violent crimes from Bandits, Boko haram , herdsmen etc. Everyone has a reason for feeling aggrieved
He went to their home. They didn't come to him. He went there and desecrated the sanctity of his mother in law's home in front of his child/children he 'loves' so much and wanted custody of.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by marsup: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Wasted citizenship.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2022
bukatyne:
Has anyone bothered to find out what started the chain of murder-suicide?

Or will it be swept under the rug of 'all men are evil'?

Someone would feel a certain level of hopelessness to kill his wife, his MIL and himself.

What could possibly justify shooting two women?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.