Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him (4791 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by blamingthedevil: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
When Obasanjo was dealing with Atiku, it is me Atiku ran to and I accepted him

—Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/xagreat/status/1532428501483196417

4 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Joezinho: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baba calm down. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by alsudan: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
This sick old Thief has finally decided to go into the market square with his shrinked disappearing Pric.k naked.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
All this beggie beggie narrative. See, dem don already write yar result. Wetin you see na wetin you go get. Wen dem dey warn you for 2015, you no gree hear word. But now, you don dey beg everybody. You buy this soup, now drink am by yasef

15 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by colorsofrainbow: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
With this level of "I did this for this person" wey Tinubu dey talk these days, Tinubu fit claim say na em born Peter Obi grin

Last kick of a dying horse

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by viyon02: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who notice his cap is not with his logo. Something is wrong somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
Baba calm down. grin cheesy

This is not the time to calm down. This is the time to say it as it is, no cap.

4 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by tolufase: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can all these political gimmicks win you the APC primary? Let's wait and see.
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by SimplePlan34: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
This guy is just boasting I can tell you Buhari never liked him the time Buhari went to his house and asked if he was selling cars I knew he would not get the vice president slot. When Buhari held a meeting with the governor's and asked them for a like I know he is not getting to be Nigeria's president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sir in politics,you don't remind a person for the past favour.... Rather,you should offer the next favour and he will study it and accept or reject.

But to mention past favour, is to say that you have nothing to offer next time. And you will be dumped as a used.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Joezinho: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not the time to calm down. This is the time to say it as it is, no cap.

Sometimes it's best to say little. These bloggers are all out to misconstrue every sentences he utters .
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by heydays: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban is trying to manipulate and roughshod everyone into submission. I hope it works for him, If not he would lose almost everything,including the troop, the foot soldiers he has commandeered over over 20 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Offpoint1: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022

13 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Mooh247: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
cool

Tell those ungrateful mother fvckers let them choke on it

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Unzerious: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
The Wail of an..
Internally
Displaced
Politician... Is Sweet grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by joyandfaith: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
viyon02:

They told him he is an occultic person and to prove them wrong he must change the cap.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by ajekpaks(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
okay
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by tinsel: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
viyon02:
This an old picture
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by EagleNest(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Therefore they should all surrender the presidency to you. I see. All the helps were "I owe u" kind of.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by IamWonderful: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
The best prayer is make GOD no let us OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY in JESUS NAME AMEN DON'T WALK AROUND AZU RIVER
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Charmingrascal(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
"He helped Buhari win 2015 election"
"He nominated PYO for VP position"
"He accept Atiku when OBJ was dealing with him"
"He is more popular and influential than Obi"

All these won't still make Jagaban the President of this Country, these are not criteria for clinching Presidential seat.

On PYO mandate we stand

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Alapojames: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everyone are just running at your mercy, shey you be God?

Bat believes that the presidency is his birth right o..
Them don turn nigeria to game of throne sha

3 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is human, blood runs through his veins.

If you think he's overdoing, say Amen to this prayer;

May those who you sacrificed for, helped with your sweat in your life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against you.

3 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Malory: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu is human, blood runs in his veins.

If you think he's overdoing, say Amen to this prayer;

May those who you sacrificed for, helped with your sweat in your life not Only refused to reciprocate but also gang up against you.
I really feel for this man. I hate ingrates

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Say Amen to that prayer
Malory:
Shatap
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by seunH: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Sir in politics,you don't remind a person for the past favour.... Rather,you should offer the next favour and he will study it and accept or reject.

But to mention past favour, is to say that you have nothing to offer next time. And you will be dumped as a used.
Your first paragraph is a word on marble, I'm going to steal it!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
You better face Lagos because JANDOR is coming in 2023

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Godjone(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
This dying thief should keep quiet pls

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Afamed: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
tolufase:
Can all these political gimmicks win you the APC primary? Let's wait and see.
Asiwaju is not shy of the APC primary only the cabals want to force consensus candidate on him
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by WildChild00(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
With this level of "I did this for this person" wey Tinubu dey talk these days, Tinubu fit claim say na em born Peter Obi grin

Last kick of a dying horse

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by ChoCho54(f): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
SimplePlan34:
This guy is just boasting I can tell you Buhari never liked him the time Buhari went to his house and asked if he was selling cars I knew he would not get the vice president slot. When Buhari held a meeting with the governor's and asked them for a like I know he is not getting to be Nigeria's president.
It was Roachas they asked if he was selling cars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamadi Apapa Seen Somewhere At Apapa Taking A Nap / Nigeria To Assist Poor Countries With N7bn! / Under Which Regime Was Corruption At The Highest Level,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.