Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) (47450 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
PlanetA:

You can campaign for Peter Obi without insulting anyone. Don't ruin the good man's chances

The man is a theif
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Pclemenza: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
200k grin
Yampotatocarrot:

Not entirely true... Ihedioha will definitely pull votes in the Southeast states, even if it's sympathy votes.

That's all Atiku seeks from the Southeast, just to take a little from Obi's votes... Just a little, not much

Imo will give him votes, even if it is just 200,000
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tunde Ogbeha spoted
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
We Yoruba youths declare our unshakable support for Peter Obi!!!

Our Yoruba brother, we welcome thee. We are one Nigeria you know. So please help me pass the good message across to your brothers.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

cheesy

Weyrey! You've run out of drugs abi? Come collect "urgent 2k" go buy ya pills.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku has been contesting for president many times now... APC should field Osinbajo/amaechi/tinubu together, na Atiku be dis, he go still wingrin
If it is by rigging, he will rig this one too, since APC rig him out, I heard he sold one of his shares for millions of dollars..grin

APC is doomed

Fear north
.you are just dreaming
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
I hope he is not w wearing those stupid white shoes that looks like bathroom slippers.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Mangekyo: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Digmygold:

What have you got to say about Atiku Mr Kwarapshan?
Athiefkus leadership skill is average at best. He also should be enjoying his loot. But when you have him and Tinubu to choose from then Atiku it is
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by ajerimitan: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
These guys are billionaires in dollars. That is just a stipend to them. The last time I checked Wike was said to be worth 880billion Naira. You know politician can also disguise well. Hausa's and Northerners don't usually pretend or lie. Unlike their southern counterparts. If one oil well seeded to a family in Nigeria can make them one of the richest in Africa, then what are we supposed to be saying of Niger Delta governors? It is our money let them be dispossessed of it.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
SoNature:
I see Emeka Ihedioha smiley

Nobody will vote Atiku in the South East with or without Ihedioha.

Let's see what Peter Obi can do

@bolded: Stop being funny.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nadeol: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
PlanetA:

You can campaign for Peter Obi without insulting anyone. Don't ruin the good man's chances

Exactly my thoughts....BTW, you sound like a Reno fan.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by chumsfortech: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Things you stand to gain if you join FairSave by fairmoney family. what are you still waiting for??

1. 10% interest rate Per annum
2. Daily Interest alert
3. Early withdrawal anytime(no lock)
4. No penalty on early withdrawal.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless Atiku

God bless Tambuwa

God bless PDP.

Sense is far from anyone who thinks apc or pdp or any politician for that matter will rescue this country.

Not even Atiku who has been jumping from apc to pdp to apc to pdp simply because he is desperate for power. You really think he is desperate because he wants to help people like you?
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by juman(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Osinbajo is the next president.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku nobody send you this year, that’s why you don’t see us shouting Atikulated and Atikunation everywhere on your thread.

We are now OBIdiently OBIfied and we will prove it at the polls.

You people should wake up and smell the coffee.

Obi may get his chance one day, but certainly not in 2023.

The earlier you get that into your head, the BETTER for you.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by DownChelsea(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
emmabest2000:

All Atikulate and AtikuObi una shouted that year didn't gave them the win they needed then, and you people has already started to ply the same route that didn't lead to the final destination, whether you believe it or not the result will still be the same this time ,.
Patiently waiting to hear numerous reasons why Peter Obi didn't win the election from una after election grin

You go wait tire
I hope you're not a young person.
So you don't spend your entire life waiting. grin

It's better if you're a very very elderly person so that only your last years will go to a wasteful wait.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
This heartless sokoto state governor angry
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by DownChelsea(f): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zico5:

You and who? It will clear from Ur eyes very soon. If Peter Obi get 2000 votes come and knock me. I know where the pendulum of Igbo will swift the moment money change hands. No be Ihedioha I dey see beside Atiku. Continue o

All of us are now Obified.

Cry!
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by DownChelsea(f): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Atiku and Tinubu are theif
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ceenachi:
The man that slayed Wike grin

Note this
PDP Delegates Auctioned;

Atiku Abubakar $20,000 (12 million)

See the narration below;

Atiku Abubakar $20,000 (12 million) × 774 Delegates = $15,480,000/N9,288,000,000.

The above summation is not entirely correct

Atiku spent $20,000 (12million)x371 Delegates = N4 452 000 000

He did not pay all the delegates in the country, he arranged with Governors who were ready to support him with their delegates to vote him,
E.g all Sokoto Delegates got $20K each.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by martinmiller: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
If it is about Atiku and tinubu

I have no f**ks to give, the country is bleeding already and if any of those guys comes in as president of the country Nigeria.

Jus know Nigeria is finished and also ready for sale, this one's don't care anymore.

No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Akharmony: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Religiously speaking they are both blood brothers. . .
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku nobody send you this year, that’s why you don’t see us shouting Atikulated and Atikunation everywhere on your thread.

Twitter and Nairaland President
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by HernanCortes: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate for Nigeria's 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar received Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal at his Abuja residence today, IGBERETV reports.

Atiku shared photos from Tambuwal's visit with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vHpWy6Eqmqu418xR9NaypXbX9TknCjsWXRzMVbGKeRKzgWywchJMx4sX5hynjFR6l&id=100044152610571

Looks like 2023 will be a buffet for PDP thieves...come down to Abuja and steal as much as you can carry

Deziani's yellow tohtoh sef go show for Aso Rock again after eight long years, bet she will shave clean and wax it for the new C-in-C even tho he's reputed to be a backdoor banditgrin
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by tiger28: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:

Very funny!
ISN'T this the SAME atiku that you idiots atikulated for
COLLOSAL losers!!!!
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by bobby007(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:

see people wey chase obi out of politically strong party to where he will labour in vain
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Badildon72: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2022
For the southeasterners, if don’t vote Atiku, southwest will get the power. Be wise, if power is not coming to southeast, then it should stay back in the north. Period
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2022
I don't want to see Atiku or Muslim as president.
Really angry at the thoughts of any of them .
I hate to hate but right now hating is good .
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Banhammy717: 3:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Tambuwal came to collect his balance.

I don't want transfer, give me cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.