Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million He Got From PDP Convention To Orphans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million He Got From PDP Convention To Orphans (414 Views)

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Ekiti PDP Members Elect Aluko National Delegate, Defy Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million He Got From PDP Convention To Orphans by Discovery4today: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1881&action=edit

PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million Naira he got from PDP convention to Orphans
The best delegate so far ...

Tanko Rossi Sabo PDP delegate in Kaduna donates N13 million from national convention cash haul to Kaduna orphans.
������ �����, �� ������ �� �����������.
����� �� ��� ���� ����� �� ���� ����

https://naijalatesttrend.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1881&action=edit

Re: PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million He Got From PDP Convention To Orphans by Cadamlk: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
So, one delegate got up the 13 million and some will even get more cry. This country is really f-u-cked up.

Then I leave Nigerians with one question. Is the giver of that money ready to serve or loot
Re: PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million He Got From PDP Convention To Orphans by Naijanascam: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abeg I want to study delegate please

Who can help me with this booklet please

Re: PDP National Delegate Donates 13 Million He Got From PDP Convention To Orphans by GreyLaw(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
So when Tinubu is bragging about free and fair primaries you can estimate what baba would have spent. And in the case they don't give you money they promise you contracts when they win.

How on earth would any such person perform. I keep saying it, Buhari failed Nigerians. He had goodwill of Nigerians, didn't suffer all these delegate wahala yet failed to govern Nigeria properly.

(1) (Reply)

Naija On Cruise As Buhari Is Set To Unveil Goodluck Jonathan As APC Consensus C / Ice Cream Comment: Shettima Apologies To VP / Osinbajo: An Ideology That Has To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.