Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Become A NIMC Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A NIMC Agent (1934 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) / Can I Create A Paypal Or Payoneer Account In Nigeria With NIMC SLIP ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A NIMC Agent by ibefrank2002: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Federal government has blocked Sims of Nigerians who hasn't registered and linked their NIN to their SIM. As a result, the NIN ENROLLMENT CENTERS are now as busy as Markets. You too can still turn your POS center to a NIN ENROLLMENT CENTER and make more money for both your self and your MMO. What are you waiting for. Call me up on 08032635253 to get yours.

The device is capable of doing the following:

NIN
BVN
SIM REGISTRATION
ACCOUNT OPENING
AND ATM CARD ISSUING.

You can open account with the following banks and make money:

Zenith bank
Polaris bank
FCMB bank
GTB
Stanbic ibtc bank.

You need not to waste any more time. Hurry up and call me. Activation process is now almost immediate.

Call/WhatsApp me up on 08032635253 let's ship it to your destination.
Re: Become A NIMC Agent by gudvibz(f): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok so can I register with my sister's pos or do u give pos

PS : I sincerely hope it's not scam please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why The Nigeria Naira Is Rapidly Depreciating Against The Dollar / Zenith Mutual Funds / Automatic shoe cover dispenser usd12.00/set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.