Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC (26758 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Softmirror: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unzerious:

The Northerner's are a rallying point for Victory. Atiku might be a North-Easterner, but he is a Fulani, so he is a distant Brother.

Ameachi has no control switch i.e his Loyalty can be questioned, and he has liasoned with the South-East, a common Foe to the North.

Tinubu is an Extremist, who will Restructure Nigeria to favour his Region, against the interest of the President-Makers "NORTH".

Osinbajo is half Ameachi and half Tinubu in views 'thats a big turn-off for the North.

Then the South-Eastern Aspirants, whose Ambition are Dead-On-Arrival. (Reason stated in my previous Explanation).

I know the North sounds so Powerful in this review. The Truth is......They Are.

But it surprise me how the Northern governors who are mostly APC show so much support for a southern candidate in the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win for their APC party.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Owopariola1: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Softmirror:

But it surprise me how the Northern governors who are mostly APC show so much support for a southern candidate in the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win for their APC party.

Because in the next 4 or 8 years, it will be their turn again. But let a northerner get it now, it will be more difficult for a northerner to stake a claim in the next 4 or 8 years. And most of the current governors are between 55 to 65 years.

Tinubu agrees to Buhari/Northerner's presidency before now because of this moment. It is the reason he never try to contest for President in 2007, 11, and 15.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Indispensable85(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
drlateef:

That’s why he is considering stepping down. The game is up.

He should step aside
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Indispensable85(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Amaechi always has his ways!

I won’t be surprised if this one follows that pattern.

But your eyes on Nwajiuba and Ogbonnaya Onu.

I will keep saying it.

U think say na class rep election be dis? Mtcheeew.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by chibrolex(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Just forget about the APC primary,Ameachi is the anointed candidate of APC…he is Bihari’s candidate even…I guess we should support him to win the main election come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by lenghtinny(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola1:

Because in the next 4 or 8 years, it will be their turn again. But let a northerner get it now, it will be more difficult for a northerner to stake a claim in the next 4 or 8 years. And most of the current governors are between 55 to 65 years.

Tinubu agrees to Buhari/Northerner's presidency before now because of this moment. It is the reason he never try to contest for President in 2007, 11, and 15.
You are not correct....
He didn't contest because he was just a regional local champion in the southwest.

He needed allies in the north who he felt were popular enough to deliver the north to him.
He tried Atiku in 07 and Ribadu in 11 but the experiment failed.
That's why, in 2015, he picked Buhari over Atiku that he had known for some time. Because Buhari was the one with greater appeal in the north, hoping Buhari would reciprocate his good gesture when the time comes.

With all the kowtowing and all the boy is good that he did for them like donating money to the katsina fire incident. The northerners still dey play am like ball
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Babaken(m): 2:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
I wonder what an old man like Tinubu who is almost 90 years is looking for in Aso rock
he's looking for his ambition.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Faber(m): 5:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Shayetet13:
We would watch, but be under no illusion, there would be a winner in this APC power game, and that person would be Buhari. Though his candidate would lose the general election

Any Candidate Buhari picks outside Tinubu, that person will be beaten in the North by Atiku before 10:00am on election Day. Tinubu is not ready to support any other Candidate outside himself

Tinubu himself will help drown the candidate to prove a point. Then he will retire to his regional control of APC .

Congrats to PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by nedekid: 5:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
lol.......... Means Tinubu was 70 in 2000?
Oga is said to have a 60 year old daughter.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by nedekid: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Babaken:
he's looking for his ambition.
Him lost am before?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is an heavy weight brah! His foot soldiers are everywhere from the Governors caucus to the NWC, from among the high and mighty to the very grassroots.
Amaechi decamped to APC after Tinubu had prepared the table already, he couldn't even deliver a single Local government in Rivers to APC.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo
Oga shut up.There are both co-founders of APC.With his recent outbursts.Its all over for Tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:

Any Candidate Buhari picks outside Tinubu, that person will be beaten in the North by Atiku before 10:00am on election Day. Tinubu is not ready to support any other Candidate outside himself

Tinubu himself will help drown the candidate to prove a point. Then he will retire to his regional control of APC .

Congrats to PDP
Tinubu should help install himself to prove a point.

Which regional control of APC? The only states he currently has in the Sw is Osun and Lagos
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by nedekid: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2022
chibrolex:
Just forget about the APC primary,Ameachi is the anointed candidate of APC…he is Bihari’s candidate even…I guess we should support him to win the main election come 2023.
This man that China had to stop approving loans because even they were shocked at the level of padding.
Someone that has been a Gov pikin, ie knows nothing else about life besides gov. Not worked, no business experience. From houseboy to state house, to speaker, then gov without election, to minister, now wanting to be president. This man is dangerous to Nigeria! You can see this in his proudly boasting of building train to maradi in Niger republic to the benefit of Niger. Taking a loan of over $3b! Loan our generations will pay to build a train that will never work or pay back the loan! Meanwhile, I drove on sagamu road the other day, my SUV is currently undergoing repairs on the suspension due to the bad road.
It is better to vote oga sabinus and know we got a Commedian like Zelenskiy, than waste a vote on this fellow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Faber(m): 5:21am On Jun 03, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu should help install himself to prove a point.

Which regional control of APC? The only states he currently has in the Sw is Osun and Lagos

Ok
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:21am On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

Account registered February 19, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. A forward thinker and a master strategist

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Tinubu is the answer. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:23am On Jun 03, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Jagaban Borgu Again, jagaban till eternity

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by shinealight(m): 5:23am On Jun 03, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tunibu is a greedy old idiot

Is that how you insult your father at home? You can always tell when people lack home training!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:23am On Jun 03, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Jagaban will be the president no matter what. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Sannisege: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

I will keep saying it.
The way he had his way by defeating Wike in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by SimplePlan34: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2022
All this papers set the power is now on the hands of the governor's
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by Beress(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2022
All the monikers I quoted are owned by an individual. Tinubu urchins una well done
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by seunmsg(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

I will keep saying it.

Which way? Dude has been losing steadily since 2015 so what the fvck are you saying?

As regards Onu and the other one, I can assure you they are not in consideration for anything. The ticket is between Tinubu, Osinbajo and maybe Amaechi. The other dudes you mentioned are just in the race to make up the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by kayjay69(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Even tribal and religious bigots reject the candidacy of Tinubu.
If he manages to win the APC ticket, he will have to rely on incumbent power to rig and win because it is very certain in a free and fair election he cannot defeat Atiku.
otipoju:

Una too like copy and paste for that una call center.

This is not 2014. The circumstances are different. The product is different. Tinubu is not sellable to decent human beings except tribal and religious bigots and those who directly benefit from associating with him
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by MoIbrahim: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
I wonder what an old man like Tinubu who is almost 90 years is looking for in Aso rock

...till you turn to wonderer
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by kingyakos: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:

I will keep saying it.

U Sabi forcast this game.
Don't mind all those tribal bigot shouting tinubu or Osinbajo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by CharleyBright(m): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Too many Monikers created by Tinubu Online Urchins on March 02 2022 full here .
Koronakola
Tallerkola
BowlingTall
Robustroad
Weak6exer
All Monikers were created on March 02 2022 by same person to praise Tinubu on every post.

I wonder what he will do with all the Monikers when Tinubu lost the ticket on Sunday.
I guess to abuse and curse Buhari they all praised earlier.
Hahahahahaha

Una Mumu never do
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by autodevice(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC / Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.