Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu (8091 Views)

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by viyon02: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Babaken:
What of those standing on Tinubu scrotum hope they are still there.
yes they are here, just that they can't read without glasses.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Malory:
Your tears is just starting. You ain't seen nothing yet

We warned him oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by successmatters(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
derecho:
Until I see the video..How can Tinubu be talking like this?

That man is a shameless old loquacious basketmouth. God saved Nigeria from an agbero who should be loading buses at Oshogbo motor park asking to rule over intelligent people.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buhari no fit
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Godjone(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
This man mean business ooo. He actually said if he is denied the presidency, he'll fight dirty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
Chaiiii so Las Las na Tinubu wailed, how time flies.

From calling us wailers to Tinubu wailing. grin

Omo ehhhh Na a whole Jagaban dey wail like this and it's not yet Monday oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by successmatters(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu fighting real dirty grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Godjone:
This man mean business ooo. He actually said if he is denied the presidency, he'll fight dirty

The DSS should be on high alert

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by derecho(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Really?
I'm just waiting for June 7...when all hell will be let loose.

Sheuns:

He said it. You can check twitter for the videos. He must have seen he may not get the ticket that’s why he’s saying all these. He’s stomached a lot and can’t continue faking it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Malory:
Your tears is just starting. You ain't seen nothing yet

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Softmirror: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
otipoju:
Tinubu is not interested in bettering Nigeria. All he is concerned with is tribal interests and being in Nigerian history that he was once a President even if its just for six months.

I still dont see how Tinubu becoming president ( one man's ambition) benefits me as a person. That is the foolishness of " omo wa ni, eje ko she" kind of politics.

Merit takes a back seat.

I know a very, very rich man whose source of wealth was from importation of rice, his business declined to zero with President Buhari's policy on the ban on foreign rice. He tried smuggling but wasn't successful. Millions of naira was lost to the Nigerian Customs who impounded the rice he tried smuggling into Nigeria through one of her boarders. This man's life and his family is so miserable today. A single government policy can make or break you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by JANK23H(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cry us a river sir.

It's your turn to "eat breakfast".PMB will pick Osibanjo and you'll do nothing.Cough and get EFCC's visit.

All those that insulted and tore down GEJ have gotten their payback and you are next on the queue;Amechi will follow immediately after.

Karma sure is a biaaatch!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Sheuns(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
derecho:
Really?
I'm just waiting for June 7...when all hell will be let loose.

It’s already glaring he knows he’ll be schemed out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by derecho(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
E go bad o...after all the Saudi Arabia and Ganduje
Sheuns:

It’s already glaring he knows he’ll be schemed out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Vertraulichkeit: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine if Tinubu were to be an Igboman, even without exhibiting 1/4 of his current attitude, which is justifiable, you would have seen his supporters and the petty ones from the South West saying that the Igbos are too emotional.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by drlateef: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
It's a pity that Jagaban chose this path of desperation. Tinubu has been the greatest beneficiary of pmb's regime but due to desperation, selfishness, non contentment and greed, he wants to be president at all cost. We say no!

How has he benefitted from this regime? Was he given ministerial slot or contract?
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by IgOga(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
The headline is sensational.....he did not say this....you are insinuating.....he challenged Dapo Abiodun...as Dapo is supporting the Vice president.....he did not say Buhari wants to erase him....it is Osibanjo and Ojudu who are claiming VP choice of Osibanjo has nothing to fo with Tinubu
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Ndubest123(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
I was surprised he could berate buhari that way no doubt he knew he wasn't going to get the ticket. I confirmed today that he is an Agbero cos he speaks like one. This man will work seriously against Osinbanjo if he is the chosen one. Apc may collapse sooner than later. The signs are not good at all
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Cholls(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The Kingmaker also Cry.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gazzette na trashy platform known for fake news ati serial blackmail. shiorr

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ebubu3:
mumu dey talk turn but don't want to agree it is rightfully igbo turn

oya na 2023 will be north eastern affair

atiku versus lawan

Even if he wins it's will be the end of Apcheat.
My vote is for Peter Obi.
If power doesn't come down South East then it should just stay upnorth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
How the cookie crumbles grin grin grin grin grin grin

Didn't we warn them since grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu should not worry, we will remember him for something, at least as the presidential aspirant who always pees and poos on himself grin grin grin grin angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by amabia01(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Ehyaaaa cry cry cry Buhari why na?

Na because of this

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by otipoju(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Softmirror:

I know a very, very rich man whose source of wealth was from importation of rice, his business declined to zero with President Buhari's policy on the ban on foreign rice. He tried smuggling but wasn't successful. Millions of naira was lost to the Nigerian Customs who impounded the rice he tried smuggling into Nigeria through one of her boarders. This man's life and his family is so miserable today. A single government policy can make or break you.

True. Its all about policies and i agree.

What i am saying is we should never substitute merit or competence with tribalism...we must always learn to choose the best man for the job irrespective of where he comes from. But never tell me i should choose or hire someone for a task BECAUSE he is from my tribe.

Me I am for Peter Obi simply because of all the candidates he is relatively clean records and always say "you can go and verify ". Nobody is a saint.

Also he seems to deeply understand Nigerias problems and has gone around countries in the world to see what works for them and knows what to do to reverse the pitiable condition Nigeria is in.

Third he has a genuine love for people and he is a very strong man mentally who stands by his convictions witjout succumbing to emotional blackmail.

If Peter Obi was from Adamawa or even from the north i will support him. At the same time i will never support a corrupt candidate simply because he is from my tribe or family.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by DownChelsea(f): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is Buhari's favorite puppy.

Such a cowardly sissy. Tueh!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by amabia01(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
grin

We have not heard the last of this tinubu's Abeokuta's speech.

Seems like a replication of the Epetedo declaration if you know what I mean.

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Massiveglory: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
drlateef:

How has he benefitted from this regime? Was he given ministerial slot or contract?
The number 2 man
The number 4 man
His men and women have handled so much juicy parastatals in abuja in the last 7 yrs

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Bigfish121(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is just as desperate as Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by SarkinYarki: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Bigfish121:
Tinubu is just as desperate as Atiku.

He even seems more desperate

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by lenghtinny(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2022
The Nigerian presidency is not your birthright.....

WTF is it's my turn angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by ScamHunter: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Sheuns:
These Hausa/Fulani will continue to deal with us until we have sense and unify down south. An average Hausa man will never betray his own brother for an outsider. Never.

The way Tinubu betrayed Jonathan ba?
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by DownChelsea(f): 1:35am On Jun 03, 2022
lenghtinny:
The Nigerian presidency is not your birthright.....

WTF is it's my turn angry

The decaying old fool is self-destructing faster than everybody even imagined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Yinka Tinubu ? / Fashola Renews Call For State Police / Convention: APC Stakeholders Move Against Buni Committee, Plan January 11 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.