Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu (8092 Views)

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:36am On Jun 03, 2022
E
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by slivertongue: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Sheuns:

He said it. You can check twitter for the videos. He must have seen he may not get the ticket that’s why he’s saying all these. He’s stomached a lot and can’t continue faking it.

His handlers should advise him appropriately. He is misfiring lately
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:08am On Jun 03, 2022
SEE HOW YORUBA GREED HAD CAUSED THE SOUTH TO LOOSE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Chanchit: 3:07am On Jun 03, 2022
otipoju:
Tinubu is not interested in bettering Nigeria. All he is concerned with is tribal interests and being in Nigerian history that he was once a President even if its just for six months.

I still dont see how Tinubu becoming president ( one man's ambition) benefits me as a person. That is the foolishness of " omo wa ni, eje ko she" kind of politics.

But Atiku or obi will benefit you? You are the foolish one here, except you are an iPob in disguise.

Merit takes a back seat.
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Chanchit: 3:08am On Jun 03, 2022
viyon02:
yes they are here, just that they can't read without glasses.

Y'all won't need glasses to cry when he wins that ticket
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Chanchit: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2022
successmatters:

That man is a shameless old loquacious basketmouth. God saved Nigeria from an agbero who should be loading buses at Oshogbo motor park asking to rule over intelligent people.

And you think you are more intelligent than Tinubu? Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by yemmie(m): 3:14am On Jun 03, 2022
I mentioned over 1 year go .. Buhari will square Tinubu.. and will let him be the flag bearer..it’s on Nairaland.

If by providence Tinubu become APc flag bearer and win Atiku .. Buhari and his inner caucus will make nigeria living hell for him to preside over.

P.s I mentioned Dezani issue in 2014 well before Casala bust for her ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Chanchit: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Softmirror:

I know a very, very rich man whose source of wealth was from importation of rice, his business declined to zero with President Buhari's policy on the ban on foreign rice. He tried smuggling but wasn't successful. Millions of naira was lost to the Nigerian Customs who impounded the rice he tried smuggling into Nigeria through one of her boarders. This man's life and his family is so miserable today. A single government policy can make or break you.

Don't try to convince a fuul, Buhari made many anti yoruba policies. My bro invested in dispatch business, the business was doing really well until government clamped down on it. I have no problem when am Hausa or Igbo talks bad against Tinubu. I just shake my head when a Yoruba follow the band wagon. But I want to believe that guy is an ipob in disguise.

Non of these current politicians have the fore sight of Tinubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Yankee101: 3:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu go soon cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Atk1nson(m): 3:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Sheuns:
These Hausa/Fulani will continue to deal with us until we have sense and unify down south. An average Hausa man will never betray his own brother for an outsider. Never.

the hausa/fulani nevers betrays his kin, yet how have they fare? they remain behind in terms of all economic and social index.

Tinubu lost most people's respect when he stood to endorse buhari for 8 years.....the man has no honour.

Buhari shut down the borders down south for almost 4 years causing a lot of hardship and economic damage ....where was Tinubu?
Buhari allowed the fulani-driven insecurity to pepper the south and operate unchallenged...where was Tinubu?

If supporting buhari was tinubu's greatest claim to the presidency, then let him leave us out of the coming fight....he failed to shown himself a man that could put the interest of his people first.

He is just a power-hungry politician

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Atk1nson(m): 3:35am On Jun 03, 2022
derecho:
Really?
I'm just waiting for June 7...when all hell will be let loose.

Nothing will happen bro...when buhari was dealing with the collective south where was tinubu? he was even making jest of those complaining...asking if people saw those attacking them in the farms with cattle so he can believe they are herdsman. The borders where shut for almost 4 years, it was a political thug that was questioning the decision. tinubu was no where to be found

He will fight his battle alone

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by DownChelsea(f): 3:46am On Jun 03, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
SEE HOW YORUBA GREED HAD CAUSED THE SOUTH TO LOOSE
Tinubu's greed, idiocy and monumental stupidity already sabotaged the south in 2015 when he bowed his shameful asslicking decaying head to his slave masters.

Now they have "left him behind" like a lost fool. Highjacked the party from his grasp, and turned him into a cry-baby political fugitive.

The only reason power is returning to the south in 2023 is because the electorate has decided to finally break out of the shackles of slavery by APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by emerged01(m): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Tinubu is very desperate to rule Nigeria by fire by force grin tongue tongue tongue
It is not by force but you should let people decide that.
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Sheuns(m): 4:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Atk1nson:

the hausa/fulani nevers betrays his kin, yet how have they fare? they remain behind in terms of all economic and social index.

Tinubu lost most people's respect when he stood to endorse buhari for 8 years.....the man has no honour.

Buhari shut down the borders down south for almost 4 years causing a lot of hardship and economic damage ....where was Tinubu?
Buhari allowed the fulani-driven insecurity to pepper the south and operate unchallenged...where was Tinubu?

If supporting buhari was tinubu's greatest claim to the presidency, then let him leave us out of the coming fight....he failed to shown himself a man that could put the interest of his people first.

He is just a power-hungry politician

I still have that video where he was busy campaigning and calling Buhari the answer to Nigerians problems in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by sharpwriter(m): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Sheuns:
These Hausa/Fulani will continue to deal with us until we have sense and unify down south. An average Hausa man will never betray his own brother for an outsider. Never.
Let's finish watching the movie and see the outcome. People don shout shout since to southern leaders and this tinubu in particular, they just gat deaf ears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by OfoIgbo: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2022
drlateef:

How has he benefitted from this regime? Was he given ministerial slot or contract?

He nominated the VP
He nominated a lot of ministers
He nominated his boys as the senate President
He nominated his boy as the speaker of the house of representatives
Tinubu also usurped the Igbo chance to produce one of the top 6 individuals in Nigeria in this dispensation
Buhari gave him all the above so he should be satisfied
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Upjis: 4:51am On Jun 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Mr Tinubu, who addressed the audience in Yoruba for the most part of the event, said Mr Buhari was made president on the condition that he will never mess with Yoruba interests.

“I didn’t beg him for contracts, I never begged him for garri, I never begged him for fura and I never borrowed money from him,” Mr Tinubu said of Mr Buhari’s administration. “But I insisted it is Yoruba’s turn and when it comes to Yoruba it is my turn.”

“I don’t want them to just mention me in history books for nothing,” Mr Tinubu said.

https://gazettengr.com/i-told-buhari-to-stop-crying-gave-him-hope-now-he-wants-to-erase-me-from-history-bola-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Yes he should because you are a coward like afonja

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Sheuns(m): 4:52am On Jun 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

Let's finish watching the movie and see the outcome. People don shout shout since to southern leaders and this tinubu in particular, they just gat deaf ears.

They’ve told him several times that God give power. He’s here playing god. He’ll be humbled or humiliated

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by pat077: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Lamentations of Tinubu grin
will like to hear more of that after the primary hopefully. The mockery will be out of this world, with meme flying left, right and center. Imagine him saying it's the turn of yoruba like its only yoruba that can be president in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by DPathfinder(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is crying already, is just karma. He unseat Ambode as governor, despite how buhari and his cabals pleaded with him, he said no. Now buhari have decided to pick his own candidate and Tinubu is wailing. In Patience's voice continue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by pat077: 5:07am On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

He nominated the VP
Tinubu also usurped the Igbo chance to produce one of the top 6 individuals in Nigeria in this dispensation
like Oliver twist, he wants more but he will get nothing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by derecho(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2022
It's just like a dream... That Tinubu who has been pretending for 7years can't wait for 7more days.
He should at least wait for the primaries or go to another party if he's sure he won't be picked.
It even seems like the NLanders shouting "baba seyi...Jagaban...nothing dey happen" have more faith than him.

I honestly didn't believe Tinubu would throw tantrums like a village child whose mum asked to go bring his shoes in the room, only for him to discover the mum had disappeared to that destination where he can't trace or go to until she returns
Atk1nson:

Nothing will happen bro...when buhari was dealing with the collective south where was tinubu? he was even making jest of those complaining...asking if people saw those attacking them in the farms with cattle so he can believe they are herdsman. The borders where shut for almost 4 years, it was a political thug that was questioning the decision. tinubu was no where to be found

He will fight his battle alone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Lol see how Gazette spinned the speech for Meth addicts to masturbate on.
eiyaaaa, sorry o
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Atk1nson(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2022
derecho:
It's just like a dream... That Tinubu who has been pretending for 7years can't wait for 7more days.
He should at least wait for the primaries or go to another party if he's sure he won't be picked.

...the kick of a dying horse...he finally smells the coffee. Buhari isn't in favour of an open primary where he can easily win as the most influential politician in the lot.

...with his boast as the kingmaker of buhari, he has brought the battle to public view

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by seunmsg(m): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Sensational headline as usual.
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by derecho(m): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2022
I just hope he won't relapse into a terminal illness and take it out on Osinbajo
Atk1nson:

...the kick of a dying horse...he finally smells the coffee. Buhari isn't in favour of an open primary where he can easily win as the most influential politician in the lot.

...with his boast as the kingmaker of buhari, he has brought the battle to public view

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Kaiser20: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2022
My people say "when breeze blow you go see fowl yansch"
Tinubu is a very selfish man.
He never has the interest of this nation at heart. He is an opportunist.
Thank God Buhari was smart enough to read his mind .
Tinubu is so greedy, he always takes glory for people's achievement.
A leader by manipulation and intimidation is something Nigerians don't deserve now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by drlateef: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

He nominated the VP

Nonsense!!! Did that increase his wealth or property? Are the same people he helped into positions not competing with him now to be the president? So what benefit has he derived from helping people into positions. Show me how he prevented Igbos from getting positions? Is he Buhari that distributes positions?
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Softmirror:

I know a very, very rich man whose source of wealth was from importation of rice, his business declined to zero with President Buhari's policy on the ban on foreign rice. He tried smuggling but wasn't successful. Millions of naira was lost to the Nigerian Customs who impounded the rice he tried smuggling into Nigeria through one of her boarders. This man's life and his family is so miserable today. A single government policy can make or break you.
but you all said Buhari is the best thinh after sliced rice. Said he is working with those he trusted when he filled the military heads with his brothers. Gave him alot of excuses when he refused to obey court order,asked where are the cows when his brothers killed the daughter of a prominent yoruba man,laughed and supported him when he sidelined the igbos and now why are you changing mouth?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by DownChelsea(f): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Sheuns:

I still have that video where he was busy campaigning and calling Buhari the answer to Nigerians problems in 2014.

The fact that the coward sold Buhari to Nigerians should be a felony punishable by death.

Tinubu has still not tendered the apology he owes Nigerians especially the entire southern region.
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Wike Remove All The PDP Flags In River State Government House / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! / Ribadu: Protests A Divine Deal To End Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.