Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan (34864 Views)

DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / US Approves $997m Military Equipment Sale To Nigeria / Army Recalls 149 Soldiers Dismissed For Fleeing Over Lack Of Equipment To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:
mention one of their leader you know.
Some of you will just open mouth without brain to talk rubbish about the same country that is feeding you.
If you discourage investors from coming to Nigeria,it is you and your family that will be crying "no job"
Buhari children can get job anywhere.

Tell me, one thing that is working in this useless country call Nigeria? A poverty headquarter of the world.....country wey people dey feed with a $1 or less per day..... useless country......that is generating less than 5,000 megawatts of power, for over 209million people. That one na country?

I spit

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Miracle2020: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tell me, one thing that is working in this useless country call Nigeria? A poverty headquarter of the world.....country wey people dey feed with less with$1 or less a day..... useless country......that is generating less than 5,000 megawatts of power, for over 209million people. That one na country?

I spit
now I know iam talking to a kid.
If you can call Nigeria useless,what are you going to call your mother?
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Miracle2020: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Borno is better than Delta? Your idea of attracting investors is to lie to them that the country is safe when it is not instead of fixing your problem you choose deceit.

This exactly is why we are where we are today, lies and corruption. Make una continue
there are gunshot almost on a daily basis in the US, can you tell me that the US is not safe for investors? Whatever you pray for your country is what your family will get.
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:
now I know iam talking to a kid.
If you can call Nigeria useless,what are you going to call your mother?

You can say that to your useless poor mother and father......
You idiot , I asked you a simple question, what is working in this useless country ?
From your comment , I know , there is nothing in your skull, it is obvious, that you haven't step out of this useless country .....for your information, I have been to japan twice and other developed countries, not like you idiot ,bwho wanna japa by all means.....
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by KaluwisxPRO: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:
there are gunshot almost on a daily basis in the US, can you tell me that the US is not safe for investors? Whatever you pray for your country is what your family will get.

Lol ode, you’re comparing a pro active Society with one that has turned kidnapping to business. Minimum ransom is 100m. When have you heard of that in the US..? Those are individual incidents which will happen in any society with such amount of guns.

Nigeria n is not a gun producing country but the carnage already going on in the North is worst than IRAQ at the moment.

Prayer no dey do anything, if you like pray from Jerusalem to Jericho, if you terrorists don’t stop with your evils, 72 imaginary virgins await you soon

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Miracle2020: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Lol ode, you’re comparing a pro active Society with one that has turned kidnapping to business. Minimum ransom is 100m. When have you heard of that in the US..? Those are individual incidents which will happen in any society with such amount of guns.

Nigeria n is not a gun producing country but the carnage already going on in the North is worst than IRAQ at the moment.

Prayer no dey do anything, if you like pray from Jerusalem to Jericho, if you terrorists don’t stop with your evils, 72 imaginary virgins await you soon
I will not go down to your level of insult. Only an empty skull results to insult when he has nothing to contribute.
There is no country without challenges, people like you who see nothing good in my beloved country will be disgrace like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by KaluwisxPRO: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:
I will not go down to your level of insult. Only an empty skull results to insult when he has nothing to contribute.
There is no country without challenges, people like you who see nothing good in my beloved country will be disgrace like Nnamdi Kanu.

Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!!
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Miracle2020: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You can say that to your useless poor mother and father......
You idiot , I asked you a simple question, what is working in this useless country ?
From your comment , I know , there is nothing in your skull, it is obvious, that you haven't step out of this useless country .....for your information, I have been to japan twice and other developed countries, not like you idiot ,bwho wanna japa by all means.....
hahahaaaa.Japan? You will be caught one day.
If Nigerian are useless,how useless is your mother?
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Miracle2020: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!! Death to all terrorists !!!!!!
Amen!!!!
Boko haram,IPOB,Bandits etc will die a painful death. May God give our troops the power to crush them.
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by a2d3rew(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Repair what and what,?
After was baninba by useless.
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by leofab(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
One country wey get sense
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Propertyforum: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay, let's see how it goes
Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by Billygee2u: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
successmatters:
Most responsible countries won't sell weapons to terrorist regimes like Nigeria with horrible human rights records. The weapons will end up being used to wipe off innocent civilians.

A country where civil protests with zero violence is treated with a barrage of live bullets rained on the poor unarmed youths who are shot to death and no questions asked.

A country where military and police officerss can shoot citizens at the checkpoints and the case end there?

Japan will be mad to sell weapons that will be used to kill innocent people. That will be innocent blood on their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.