Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Genuine Repentance And Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genuine Repentance And Eternal Life (149 Views)

The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right? (2) (3) (4)

Genuine Repentance And Eternal Life by AllenforGOD(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good day brethren,may u all be blessed,my teaching on today is abt genuine repentance and eternal life
When we mean genuine repentance is biblically defined as when one repents and never goes back to sin no more ,and follow the path of christ and obey his every commandments,automatically if u read most of jesus teaching,quotation,and lessons you would emphasize that he talks abt repentance frequently.so what do you emphasize on my teaching,it's abt giving your life to christ and genuinly being a born again.
Eternal life:when we talk abt eternity or eternal life *i mean eternity bound in jesus,its limitless*
reading john 3:16,for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten SON<JESUS>thatwhosoever beleiveth in him SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING AND ETERNAL LIFE*get that>eternal< so those who dont beleive in GOD SON,has no place in GOD'S HEARTH and HEAVEN,why not today beleive in jesus as your personal saviour and lord today<for the wages of SIN IS DEATH> Jesus loves you much
Re: Genuine Repentance And Eternal Life by edego2up(m): 4:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Oga, are you one of these new pastors looking forward for a big paypacket to buy jip jet or marry a chorister?

Pls go and do your investigation very well, churches in Nigeria is now an investment no more morality nor repentance.with special Credence to the few

I know you will have your tortoise tales to tell but know that these your sermon should have been given to your fellow pastors and not the followers

Check your Bible very well,if the head of a river is dirty all other parts of it will be same.
Re: Genuine Repentance And Eternal Life by AllenforGOD(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
edego2up:
Oga, are you one of these new pastors looking forward for a big paypacket to buy jip jet or marry a chorister?

Pls go and do your investigation very well, churches in Nigeria is now an investment no more morality nor repentance.with special Credence to the few

I know you will have your tortoise tales to tell but know that these your sermon should have been given to your fellow pastors and not the followers

Check your Bible very well,if the head of a river is dirty all other parts of it will be same.
POC am not a pastor,besides not all pastors are real,am not here for money etc,i'm sharing the gospel,cuz i did this 4 jesus i did it 4 luv not for monetary,i want to win souls 4 christ,understood

Love Is In The Details / Archbishop Kaigama Warns Catholic Priests Says Church Won't Allow Personality Cu / Love Without Being Afraid...