Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

This Question Is For The Experts. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Question Is For The Experts. (289 Views)

Please Telecom Expert I Want You To Answer This Question For Me / Phone Experts: Which Is Better Between Techno Pouvoir 4 And Redmi Note 9 Pro??? / Earn N1,000 Airtime If You Get Answer To This Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Is For The Experts. by Kibbs(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
What are the pros and cons of a chip unlocked IPhone and would you recommend it?

Would appreciate if reasons can be explained categorically.

Thanks in advance.
Re: This Question Is For The Experts. by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
l don't advise anyone to still go for chip unlocked iphone when full network unlock is cheaper than ever. you know with chip unlock, you can't use another simcard on the phone, and that's a no go for me cos l'm used to swapping sims on my phone.
Re: This Question Is For The Experts. by Hausa(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2023
Kibbs:
What are the pros and cons of a chip unlocked IPhone and would you recommend it?

Would appreciate if reasons can be explained categorically.

Thanks in advance.
How're you doing, bro?
Nice diary you're writing. I've been following.

About Uhrs, I need help.
I have an account but done nothing.
Abeg u fit mentor me? Really need this.
Thanks.
Re: This Question Is For The Experts. by Kibbs(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2023
Hausa:
How're you doing, bro?
Nice diary you're writing. I've been following.

About Uhrs, I need help.
I have an account but done nothing.
Abeg u fit mentor me? Really need this.
Thanks.

Mentor? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s a strong word. Even I need mentoring but I could offer guidance to the best of my knowledge

Send me a message

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Board ( Panel); For Samsung A70 / The Latest Xiaomi Phone On Amazon / Whatsapp Can't Install

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.