Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu (21620 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / Presidency: Imo Delegates Will Look Favourably To Fayemi, Uzodinma Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Beress(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2022
yorubarere:

Even buhari himself was an anointed of Tinubu. If you doubt this, go back to 2014 primaries.

As for his anointing. No one is saying he shouldn't but if you don't want the party to break, give everyone fair level playing grounds then let's see how far his candidate can go.

Does Tinubu give people fair playing ground in Lagos and other south west states?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Lanre1st(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:
if tinubu make buhari president,why is he struggling to make himself?

Because one tree does not make a forest, he supported Buhari and he want him to support him back, he can't do it alone. I follow you, you follow me back
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Miracle2020: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Lanre1st:

Because one tree does not make a forest, he supported Buhari and he want him to support him back, he can't do it alone. I follow you, you follow me back
he said he single handedly made buhari president.
He have no right to force or blackmail buhari to support him. His utterances are that of a frustrated man, and he cannot force Nigerians to support him.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by belente(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
yorubarere:

Even buhari himself was an anointed of Tinubu. If you doubt this, go back to 2014 primaries.

As for his anointing. No one is saying he shouldn't but if you don't want the party to break, give everyone fair level playing grounds then let's see how far his candidate can go.
Does Tinubu give others a level playing field in Lagos for them to test their popularity

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Miracle2020: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

You mean the cabal. Buhari doesn't care. All he cares about is how to return to duara to his 25 cows. Who emerges or doesn't concern him. It is the cabal that are concerned
the same way Tinubu is deciding who is the governor of Lagos since 2007.
You want to bring a successor in Lagos but you don't want Buhari to bring a successor in Abuja. Why?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by DownChelsea(f): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Lanre1st:

Has it ever occurred to Tinubu that he isn't getting the kind of support he expects maybe because he isn't worthy of the support??

Oh! He's too old. His mind can't even go there grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
post=113420125:
Anything to move our Darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

[b]STARBOY and ZULUM / JAGABAN,

Whoever the party field will win PDP before 11am on election day.
Know this, Know peace ✌️

We will keep supporting our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo until the party say otherwise.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
and your darling daddy brought us here... Stop playing party politics.... Vote for a credible leader... By now you should have gotten your botton reset

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Ojuntana: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2022
post=113420125:
Anything to move our Darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

[b]STARBOY and ZULUM / JAGABAN,

Whoever the party field will win PDP before 11am on election day.
Know this, Know peace ✌️

We will keep supporting our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo until the party say otherwise.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Zombie never know which ass to lick. He is waiting our party say

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by chatinent: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
bukatyne:

Eleyin - Egg Seller
E lee yi - This one

I have been seeing Eleyin since and was wondering how egg selling entered the matter.

Someone just posted the full sentence.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Say Amen to this prayer;

May those who you sacrificed for, helped not only refused to reciprocate but gang up against you
what kind of head do you have on your neck... You want to foster failure on us by fire by force
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
yorubarere:

Ipob yoots face your sit at home and leave Yoruba politics.

It’s funny how you people thinks anyone who opposes Tinubu is Igbo. I’m from Ondo state. I know your next line will be don’t deny your if Igbo tribe lol

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by NoToPile: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
bukatyne:

No chills!

grin grin

No chills at all.

I watched the video and I laughed so hard, his gesture was more like" eleeyi to je pe a wa la brush e up to fi wole o wa fe ma da owo ru.

Interestingly I was somewhere with some LGA grassroots level politicians on Wednesday and the things my ears were hearing about the primaries they did for Lagos house of assembly and senate/house of reps and how the whole show went down made me understand when they say elections are not won on Twitter.

The level of monetization/mobilization at that small level was alarming, very alarming, one thing I realized from all I heared was no conscience in politics.

Na work matter we go discuss oo, it quickly spiraled to politics and I used the opporth ity to listen.

We have a very long way to go.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by DownChelsea(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s funny how you people thinks anyone who opposes Tinubu is Igbo. I’m from Ondo state. I know your next line will be don’t deny your if Igbo tribe lol

I'm from Edo and some insucure Yorubas here have called me not just Igbo, but an IPOB member all because I'm supporting Peter Obi.
grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by SecretReporter(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
yorubarere:
Even if he says otherwise.

Tinubu people currently owned the senatorial tickets in Ogun state. Tinubu saw this betrayer months before it happened, reasons why Yayi was sent to Ogun.

We will have the maximum delegates from Ogun insha'Allah and in worst cases, we split the vote with odaale paito.

Half votes for Ogun state go carry the paito enter. cheesy
consensus is the goal,who delegate help
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

I'm from Edo and some insucure Yorubas here have called me not just Igbo, but an IPOB member all because I'm supporting Peter Obi.
grin

grin grin grin
It’s really funny
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Aystarz: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

Tinubu is a maker of men.
More like milker of men grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by adeboizy11(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
And you think Yayi would beat GNI? Someone who got over 120,000 votes alone without being in APC or PDP? Tinubu should dream o. He would cry las las either at APC primaries or General elections that's if he gets there sef.

yorubarere:
Even if he says otherwise.

Tinubu people currently owned the senatorial tickets in Ogun state. Tinubu saw this betrayer months before it happened, reasons why Yayi was sent to Ogun.

We will have the maximum delegates from Ogun insha'Allah and in worst cases, we split the vote with odaale paito.

Half votes for Ogun state go carry the paito enter. cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Yadid(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Aystarz:

"Ati eleyi to wa leyin mi' grin
. I swear Tinubu no get chills at all. Talking about a full-grown man like that shows such a man should never be allowed to even lead a community CDA, let alone the Presidency of the world's most populous black nation!

He ridiculed DA point blank.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin

No chills at all.

I watched the video and I laughed so hard, his gesture was more like" eleeyi to je pe a wa la brush e up to fi wole o wa fe ma da owo ru.

Interestingly I was somewhere with some LGA grassroots level politicians on Wednesday and the things my ears were hearing about the primaries they did for Lagos house of assembly and senate/house of reps and how the whole show went down made me understand when they say elections are not won on Twitter.

The level of monetization/mobilization at that small level was alarming, very alarming, one thing I realized from all I heared was no conscience in politics.

Na work matter we go discuss oo, it quickly spiraled to politics and I used the opporth ity to listen.

We have a very long way to go.

Baba should go and rest jare cheesy

Nigerian politics is VERY VERY DIRTY!

And truly, elections are not won online.

The people who have the interest (vested, pure) and means (voters card) to vote don't have time for online bants.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by PeterObi4LP: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Even if Buhari pick me as consensus candidate, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by toujurs: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
The person am pitying is sanwo olu, that one is the biggest fool i have ever known to be a governor, his political ambition will ne in lagos, and would die one his master kicks the bucket, No vision at all.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by mrtheo33: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Smart guy. No Yes or No
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Cromagnon: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Sirheny007:
That's a very good response.
Nobody should be intimidated by one man's greed. Tinubu has no right to threaten SW Delegates into voting him because that's exactly what he has been doing lately, albeit stylishly.

Moreover, Nigerians want a fresh breath.
How can a country in dire need of progress move from Buhari to Tinubu?
Kai.
shebi they will contest next elections? Tinubu will still be alive then and he will have their time?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Cromagnon: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2022
toujurs:
The person am pitying is sanwo olu, that one is the biggest fool i have ever known to be a governor, his political ambition will ne in lagos, and would die one his master kicks the bucket, No vision at all.
why are you pained for him. Which other political ambition is there after governor?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by Lamasta(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Yadid:
The way BAT talks these days, something is definitely amiss. It was in that Ogun state that he talked about how he made PMB and PYO president and vice president, he also mentioned how he made Dapo Abiodun the governor. I have no problem with him stating the facts, but anyone that has seen the video and seen the way he went about stating those facts will definitely know that something is likely not right.
BAT has seen the handwriting already that its not in his favour so he had to be using emotional tactics now may be it will work in his favour which will definitely fail him too

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by DownChelsea(f): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu by haffaze777(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Yes they're doing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting / Kperogi slams Supreme Court: CJN Ariwoola May Give Us A Supreme Court President / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.