Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash (3288 Views)

Anambra To Digitize Land Administration, Plans 72-hrs C Of O / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" / Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2022
LegendHero and co I hope you still remember my prediction 2yrs ago grin grin grin grin you don go low since you started seeing the signs grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by spearman(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2022
YES THE FULANI LIFE TIME AMBITION TO RULE OVER NIGERIA FOREVER IS ABOUT TO CRASH
YORUBA NATION IS COMING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2022
My prediction for major political parties presidential candidates
LP Peter Obi
APC Chibuike Amaechi
PDP Atiku Abubakar
NNPP Kwankwaso
SDP Bola Tinubu grin since he is a kingmaker let see how he will make himself and Ganduje president and vice president grin

4 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by chatinent: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Avoid this vawulence..pray against stroke for the chairman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Parachoko: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Instead of you to be worried about Obi, you're here wailing about a man who would win the APC presidential election on Sunday.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Instead of you to be worried about Obi, you're here wailing about a man who would win the APC presidential election on Sunday.
I can assure you Peter Obi will win Tinubu in Lagos in 2023 Mark my post

13 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Make I book space against Sunday cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Parachoko: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
post=113421464:

You are been carried away by all this online talk.

Peter Obi will struggle to have 100,000 votes in Lagos against Tinubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Those who standing on Tinubu's scrotum will understand the effects in few hrs grin we are watching

1 Like

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Truthisunique2: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Ambition that have been crushed since 20bc

We are only awaiting the climax officially

Right now tinubu is in the cold alone, president, NEC, NEC, governor's forum all bleeped him

1 Like

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Ambition that have been crushed since 20bc

We are only awaiting the climax officially
I saw it coming the very day Oshomole was removed

1 Like

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by IamWonderful: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Hehehehehe baby factory criminals without political understanding, no wonder you are been pushed around while crying for presidency as if it is bread that is giving to children to pacify them from throwing tantrum up and down

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Afamed: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2022
post=113421464:

Since your Pandora Thief will win Tinubu in Lagos, why not present yourself as the LP Govship candidate in Lagos. Abi better thing no dey hungry you?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Truthisunique2: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2022
post=113421597:

I saw it coming the very day Oshomole was removed
me I saw it coming since abiola was killed

A Yoruba Muslim can never be president or vice in this country

Buhari reiterated this in 2015

3 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2022
HATE is from below, you only hate what's above you.

Amaechi can't be APC candidate, wether you like it or not.

18 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Is Amechi not a southerner ?

I thought u were pushing for a southern presidency ?

Dsalvo:

Mumu stinkyPUSSY, pushing for a southern Presidency means going with a southern candidate PDP and Atiku will defeat by 10am on election day?

You lot are dense abeg. Kilode? 100% guaranteed that APC candidate will be a Yoruba.

It is nor because everyone wants it that way but because Yoruba candidates are the only ones in the Party who have what it takes to defeat PDP and Atiku.

The simple choice facing APC is field Yorubas or cease being the ruling Party and lose control of the legislative houses.

Maybe next time you Igbos, instead of amebo and hateful obsession with Yorubas, will concentrate on building your political capacity, relevance, visibility and strenght so you can participate as titans.

Instead of what we just saw happen where your strongest hand in PDP, the cowardly Obi, fled before the primaries and the veteran Kalu in APC did not have the balls to run and instead chose to be licking the azz of an "aboki" in Lawan.

You lot are pathetic. If you had any shame you should all be hiding your faces. Whatever happens, a Yoruba will be APC candidate and I am tipping it to be Tinubu.

That is because the political heavyweights in APC won't follow Buhari to jump off the edge of a cliff and destroy the ruling Party with their own hands via backing a choice they know 100% cannot defeat Atiku to secure their own future and political interest .

Very stupid and idiotic analysis undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2022
These are main reasons Buhari can't handover power to Tinubu or his associates

1 Lagos ports or airport not to be privatise, North have more stakes in Lagos more than any states in Nigeria

2, Tinubu eyes on federal properties in Lagos especially all the paramilitary barracks in Lagos located in choice areas.

Tinubu and associates can't smell Aso rock mark this thread

1 Like

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Nothing like hate I'm tell you the facts, you will understand soon
Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

He would struggle to get 100k votes in the entire Nigeria.

Please ignore delusional Igbos. They are sadists and frustrated cowards. They began last year from a position of "Igbo President or Nigeria ends".

Now that the Fulanis have dealt with them in PDP with Obi choosing to flee rather than fight like a man, as Wike did, they have suddenly gone quiet about Igbo Presidency.

Today even the asinine and shameless OP, like most Igbos, is not ashamed to say the contest is is now between Atiku, Obi, Amaechi and Kwankwanso without the shame to realize that coward Obi, their strongest challenger, has relegated himself to 100% gauranteed disgrsceful loss that will be worse than what he fled from in PDP.

Labour and Obi will even come behind Kowa and other Parties 100% gauranteed.

Igbos are losers and clowns. Jubjlating about the loss of others is always enough for them as born losers. Winning is never their concern for a generation who know in their heart they are now, by their own doing, truly 10th class Nigerians.

18 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Give the ticket to Amaechi and kiss bye bye to APC.

That's the FACT, no argument
pinkPUSSY:

17 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Focus on how Obi will get 3m votes first before your imaginary fact
post=113421787:

Nothing like hate I'm tell you the facts, you will understand soon

19 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by alsudan: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Please ignore delusional Igbos. They are sadists and frustrated cowards. They began last year from a position of "Igbo President or Nigeria ends".

Now that the Fulanis have dealt with them in PDP with Obi choosing to flee rather than fight like a man, as Wike did, they have suddenly gone quiet about Igbo Presidency.

Today even the asinine and shameless OP, like most Igbos, is not ashamed to say the contest is is now between Atiku, Obi, Amaechi and Kwankwanso without the shame to realize that coward Obi, their strongest challenger, has relegated himself to 100% gauranteed disgrsceful loss that will be worse than what he fled from in PDP.

Igbos are losers and clowns. Jubjlating about the loss of others is always enough for them as born losers. Winning is never their concern for a generation who know in their heart they are now, by their own doing, truly 10th class Nigerians.

First class citizen, go and make Thiefnibu President make we see.

9 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Parachoko: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Igbos are losers and clowns. Jubjlating about the loss of others is always enough for them as born losers. Winning is never their concern for a generation who know in their heart they are now, [b]by their own doing, truly 10th class Nigerians[/b].
I've never seen anyone like this set of people, I hope this is not the way they truly behave.

Instead of them to support Atiku or Obi, they are more interested in how Tinubu will be shoved aside in the APC.

Their prayer now is for Tinubu to be sideline by Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by uthlaw: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I've never seen anyone like this set of people, I hope this is not the way they truly behave.

Instead of them to support Atiku or Obi, they are more interested in how Tinubu will be shoved aside in the APC.

is there any sense in what you wrote...why craving for your own Igbo man,you still telling SW not to support there Candidate,before you start crying they betral you for voting there Candidate and not yours....can you tell Northerners to vote obi instead of Atiku!
Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Afamed: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Which of your Govs in SE openly supported the Pandora theif presidential ambition when he was in PDP?

14 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Mumu stinkyPUSSY, pushing for a southern Presidency means going with a southern candidate PDP and Atiku will defeat by 10am on election day?

You lot are dense abeg. Kilode? 100% guaranteed that APC candidate will be a Yoruba.

It is nor because everyone wants it that way but because Yoruba candidates are the only ones in the Party who have what it takes to defeat PDP and Atiku.

The simple choice facing APC is field Yorubas or cease being the ruling Party and lose control of the legislative houses.

Maybe next time you Igbos, instead of amebo and hateful obsession with Yorubas, will concentrate on building your political capacity, relevance, visibility and strenght so you can participate as titans.

Instead of what we just saw happen where your strongest hand in PDP, the cowardly Obi, fled before the primaries and the veteran Kalu in APC did not have the balls to run and instead chose to be licking the azz of an "aboki" in Lawan.

You lot are pathetic. If you had any shame you should all be hiding your faces. Whatever happens, a Yoruba will be APC candidate and I am tipping it to be Tinubu.

That is because the political heavyweights in APC won't follow Buhari to jump off the edge of a cliff and destroy the ruling Party with their own hands via backing a choice they know 100% cannot defeat Atiku to secure their own future and political interest .

19 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Afamed: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Where and how will the Pandora thief get 100k in Lagos? The Obi that won Govship election in Anambra with just 98k votes

12 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Parachoko: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Afamed:

Where and how will the Pandora thief get 100k in Lagos?
I'm just being nice.

Obi can never win the 2023 presidential election, Atiku will even defeat him in the South East.

4 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by IDeyNL: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

This is a big question they will avoid.

1 Like

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Afamed: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm just being nice.

Obi can never win the 2023 presidential election, Atiku will even defeat him in the South East.
Kwankwaso will definitely have more votes than Obi. Elections are not won on social media

11 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Parachoko: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Afamed:

Kwankwaso will definitely have more votes than Obi. Elections are not won on social media
He won't even be on the ballot paper, unless the main faction in Labour choose him as their candidate.

And if he eventually represent Labour, he can never win.

Atiku will even defeat him in the South East.

6 Likes

Re: 72 Hrs To APC Convention Somebody Lifetime Ambition About To Crash by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

It is because they are hateful sadists who only live to see Yorubas and their greatest leaders fail.

We remember their lunatic hatred of Awolowo and Abiola so this malevolence against Tinubu is totally in character and expected.

With how they talked last year, i.e "Igbo President 2023 or Nigeria perishes", one would have thoughf their would be more indignation and anger from them over how Igbos, i.e Anyim etal, have been schemed out, betrayed and backstabbed in PDP by their own Igbo delegates.

One would think Igbos woukd be fuming and burning the ala Igbo home of Kalu for openly and shamelessly supporting Lawan and ignoring Umahi, Nwajuiba etal in APC .

Instead, confirming the hateful sadists they are, they have ignored the developments in the PDP and APC to now focus entirely on Tinubu losing the APC ticket.

Sadly for Igbos, the historical reality is that haters always lose and cry in the end.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEPT Update: Tinubu's Lawyers Confused As INEC Document Shows Adekunle Tinubu / Hardship: PDP Commends Its Governors For Speaking Out For Nigerians / Anambra State University's Nuta_bolt Team Visits Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.