Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That (482 Views)

Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) / Why Is Oshiomhole Looking At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu This Way (picture) / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IjawRep: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2022
For like five days now we can't have peace.
Wailing all over Nairaland.
You guys should wait till after the primaries na or is Buhari and the APC boss on Nairaland wetin self na.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by DamianX: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2022
That what happen when the weak at mind are about to lose it all. They are fidgeting just like that father the druggie. Creating numerous alternate to disturb this site where they are only found
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IamWonderful: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
May God no allow us obidiently become Obituary
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Parachoko: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2022
If the OP is a Tinubu supporter, people would have called him a Yoruba man.

He joined Nairaland on May 24 2022, I doubt anyone has accuse him of been a Ibo man even though majority of his comments is Anti Tinubu comment.

If he is a Tinubu supporter, everybody go don dey accuse him of been a Yoruba man from iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IjawRep: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu this Tinubu that.
Buhari betray,
wetin na?
We nogo hear word again.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IjawRep: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
If the OP is a Tinubu supporter, people would have called him a Yoruba man

I hardly come online with this account
But this 5 days we can't have peace.

For those who don't know me I'm DitariDisciple2.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by tamdun: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu supporters are not the one disturbing nairaland, its Tinubu haters like yourself that is disturbing nairaland, u can't spend a minute without mentioning Tinubu, for instance, u just open a Tinubu thread, so u r d one disturbing nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Parachoko: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:

I hardly come online.
But this 5 days I can't have peace.
You created your account on May 24 2022, you have spent more than 6hrs on Nairaland and you want us to o believe you hardly com online grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by cuddlyaplasta4: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IjawRep: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
You created your account on May 24 2022, you have spent more than 6hrs on Nairaland and you want us to o believe you hardly com online grin

I'm DitariDisciple2.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Shalommy(f): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters are crying for help. Chaii
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by FatherOfJesus: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
For like five days now we can't have peace.
You guys should wait till after the primaries na or is Buhari and the APC boss on Nairaland wetin self na.
He's a draining man
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IjawRep: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
He's a draining man

Very very correct.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by WhizdomXX(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=IjawRep post=113423084]For like five days now we can't have peace.
You guys should wait till after the primaries na or is Buhari and the APC boss on Nairaland wetin self na.[/quote
Southwest media campaign.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by KoronaKola: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate till infinity. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by IjawRep: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate till infinity. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

Do you mean lion of Bulliourn van?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2022
So this thread you just opened is Atiku thread or Peter Obi thread abi?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by RobustRoad: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , your direction is what we will follow.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Weak6Exers: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban , the most influential politician of this era.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by FakeUnity: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Are both of you no longer Ijaws?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Parachoko: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2022
FakeUnity:

Are both of you no longer Ijaws?
Did I tell you I know who he is? Or are you saying he is not an ijaw?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by FakeUnity: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Do I tell you I know who he is?

I guess he is only your Ijaw brother when he is insulting the Igbos but when he turns on yorubas, you no longer know him? grin
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Disturbing Nairaland With Tinubu This And That by Parachoko: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
FakeUnity:

I guess he is only your Ijaw brother when he is insulting the Igbos but when he turns on yorubas, you no longer know him? grin
Go through my post, I doubt you really understand what I have been writing on this thread, if you did, you won't be writing what you wrote up there.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ruling APC Presidential Primary Delegate Slumps, Dies In Abuja / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.